HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FAIRFAX COUNTY ASIAN INVASOIN: asians are the ONLY republican moneyed contributors: asians voted 95% Biden. YOU WERE TOLD BY BIG MEDIA FX ASIAN WERE TRUMP SUPPORTERS because "they have values"
Posted by: BUSTED IN, BUSTED OUT, BUSTED ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:03PM

CD-8 gerry connolly terrirtory, asian - annandale (and btw - were most federal accounts live - who are asians - which in iteself is an incredible fraud on the usa)

ALL VOTED BIDEN

Joseph R. Biden
Democratic 305,049 77.04%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 82,621 20.87%

THE 82K WERE probably "old rich white people" asians hadn't managed to evict yet / weren't done bleeding the money out of yet

FACT: you were lied to. there is no asian community of NE fairfax that supports trump

TOTAL LIES ARE WHAT YOU FIND FROM BIG MEDIA AND FAIRFAX COUNTY

AND THEY COME FROM ILLEGAL ALIEN CONTROLLED POLITICS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FAIRFAX COUNTY ASIAN INVASOIN: asians are the ONLY republican moneyed contributors: asians voted 95% Biden. YOU WERE TOLD BY BIG MEDIA FX ASIAN WERE TRUMP SUPPORTERS because "they have values"
Posted by: regerrgh ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:04PM

Joseph R. Biden
Democratic 98,317 28.25%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 244,705 70.32%

far away from super corrupt Sharon Bulova and DC implant niggers and non-resident hindu running the tax books fairfax county ...

IS SW VA - WHO HAS NO VOICE BUT HATES BLM, I ASSUME

Re: FAIRFAX COUNTY ASIAN INVASOIN: asians are the ONLY republican moneyed contributors: asians voted 95% Biden. YOU WERE TOLD BY BIG MEDIA FX ASIAN WERE TRUMP SUPPORTERS because "they have values"
Posted by: 34t34t ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:07PM

Virginia redict'ed to favor democrats

most distric maps i can find are "offered by foreign countries foreign servers" - and none of them reflect the older district lines

Posted by: 978sdf ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:10PM

CD-8 asians registerd MORE VOTED FOR BIDEN

THAN CD-9, AN AREA OF VIRGINIA 100 times the size, that voted mostly Trump

Posted by: 4545df ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:12PM

still unresolved is my complains from 2018 (also Trump's)

25% of 2018's "elected officials" WERE NOT ELECTED: THEY WERE APPOINTED, and 75% of the appointed WERE DEMOCRATS

Posted by: rg5t4th ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:15PM

to me it's just plain scary - a terror - that people will "vote for anyone"

* a dishonest career lawyer who's fucked over many people

* an unqualified candidate who's been on TV promoting looting

* an illegal alien who's real name (or affiliation with foreign military) they aren't even aware of

* other un-accomplished people who have NEVER MANAGED any successful business (unlike Trump)

Posted by: Vietnames for Trump ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:21PM

BUSTED IN, BUSTED OUT, BUSTED Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CD-8 gerry connolly terrirtory, asian - annandale
> (and btw - were most federal accounts live - who
> are asians - which in iteself is an incredible
> fraud on the usa)
>
> ALL VOTED BIDEN
>
> Joseph R. Biden
> Democratic 305,049 77.04%
> Donald J. Trump
> Republican 82,621 20.87%
>
> THE 82K WERE probably "old rich white people"
> asians hadn't managed to evict yet / weren't done
> bleeding the money out of yet
>
> FACT: you were lied to. there is no asian
> community of NE fairfax that supports trump
>
> TOTAL LIES ARE WHAT YOU FIND FROM BIG MEDIA AND
> FAIRFAX COUNTY
>
> AND THEY COME FROM ILLEGAL ALIEN CONTROLLED
> POLITICS

There were tons of Vietnamese marching for Trump in NOVA.

Posted by: SURPRISING RESULTS ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:24PM

you can't say "all the Playboy areas" (fx co gov, areas near casions or beaches) went biden ... because there are only 11 distructs and the numbers don't bear that out well (they bear it out some but not well)

BUT THEY DO INDICATED MASSIVE BEHAVIORS (like 2:1 biden, 2:1 trump) in unlikely ways

and, two (perhaps THREE) of the major areas are all controlled BY A SINGLE COUNTY fairfax county - who's bulova son was appointed to office as a delegate to APPOINT AN ELECTOR - who hired illegal aliens $800,000 of federal money to take down opponents signs, and the list goes on and on

YOU CAN EASILY FIND OUT THAT THE AREAS WITH MASSIVE NUMBERS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS, BLACKS SUBMITTED A AN UNSUALLY HIGH ballot count for biden

AND THAT ELECTORIALLY MATTERS

----------------------------

TODAY I'M SPENDING SOME TIME RESEARCHING WHO WAS CHOSEN AS ELECTORS

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:28PM

most asians have college degrees did you really expect them to vote for trump?

This is from 2016 I'm sure it didn't change by much though.
2-12.png

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:33PM

Did you graduate High School?

Posted by: egerbre ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:36PM

https://www.elections.virginia.gov/media/formswarehouse/campaign-finance/2020/ELECT-542(ii)_Oath_for_Electors_for_President_and_Vice_President_Major_Party.pdf

13 seats

these electors must have gotten this form (dated Nov 3, btw, but votes were not AVAILABLE NOV 3)

filled it out, obtained information, as a panel worked together before carrying their vote to congress (THEY MUST MEET AND CAST WITHOUT DEBATE TO PROCEEDE, HIGHLY UNLIKELY ANY REPUBLICAN WOULD NOT REFUSE TO GO FORWARD with cheating and illegal votes on the role without investigation)

THEN DELIVER THAT TO the president of the senate (senate whip, chuck grassley if you think Pence is not the president of the senate)

--------------------------

QUESTION: HOW COULD THAT ALL HAVE HAPPENED WHEN AREAS CLAIMED IT COULD TAKE A WEEK TO FINISH COUNTING ?

Who are the 13 electors of Virginia, and how could they all of congressed, received RELIABLE voting reports, convened to vote, AND PERSONALLY DELIVERED to the Senate, all in 3 days ?

I would say: it would be IMPOSSIBLE.

THEREFORE - ANY CLAIM VIRGINIA ELECTORS (honestly set forward) HAD BEEN ELECTED, INFORMED, DECICED, CONVENED AND DELIVERED

MUST BE FAKE NEWS, AND DEMOCRAT TRICKS

Posted by: 543y45yu ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:37PM

PEW RESEARCH SAID HILLARY WOULD WIN AND DID MANY PRO-HILLARY "POLLS"

take your polls and eat it. it is not fact. it has nothing to do with post-election results.

Posted by: tgf34gh ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:39PM

13 Virginia electors

i want their name, their political affiliation: AND THE SOURCE OF ALL OF THEIR INCOME AND INHERITED WEALTH

as to discerning if they were ILLEGALLY CHOSEN (the law is painfully clear that the electors not be hired politicians hired to sway the election or who personall profit, ie by a million, on the outcome)

Date: November 07, 2020 06:40PM

Voice of Reason Wrote:
> Did you graduate High School?

I have a computer science degree

you don't even have your GED

you are probably tired of seeing these, but I must pay my respects.

F

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2020 06:41PM by NOVAisBETTER.

Posted by: 3434h ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:41PM

is a vote by a terrorist voting for a man who ASKED for looting (Joe Biden, Kamal Harris) a "legal vote" ?

hell no, drop dead

Posted by: errerber ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:42PM

little red riding hood

Date: November 07, 2020 06:42PM

3434h Wrote:
> is a vote by a terrorist voting for a man who
> ASKED for looting (Joe Biden, Kamala Harris) a
> "legal vote" ?
>
> hell no, drop dead

find a clip then post it
until then just sit in your silence and be wrong.

Posted by: rgferh ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:43PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> Voice of Reason Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did you graduate High School?
>
>
> I have a computer science degree
>
> you don't even have your GED
>
> you are probably tired of seeing these, but I must
> pay my respects.
>
>

F

should have thought about that, you dirty fucking asian, before you threatened to kill me to vote democrat at one asian owned business - and terrorized me and also threatened to kill me in another asian owned business

DROP DEAD DEMOCRAT

Date: November 07, 2020 06:45PM

rgferh Wrote:
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> -----
> > Voice of Reason Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Did you graduate High School?
> >
> >
> > I have a computer science degree
> >
> > you don't even have your GED
> >
> > you are probably tired of seeing these, but I
> must
> > pay my respects.
> >
> >

F

>
> should have thought about that, you dirty fucking
> asian, before you threatened to kill me to vote
> democrat at one asian owned business - and
> terrorized me and also threatened to kill me in
> another asian owned business
>
> DROP DEAD DEMOCRAT

looks like the voices came back, did you take your pills today?

Posted by: 54h545h ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:47PM

now - i didn't start off the article with any insinuation except with the truth (as to donations to republican party, that fx co gov rep who receives said donations IS A HISPANIC FROM CALIFORNIA, on and on). i said true things and wasn't done telling the truth.

if you want to start saying I need a GED - we can start getting NASTY - and i can get nastier

Posted by: erfebre ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:54PM

HERE'S THE POINTS I'M MAKING

* BIG MEDIA said there were Trump rallies in NE fairfax

THAT'S a lie meant to distract persons from the truth

they registered more 3x more Biden votes than an area 100 times they're size: and that makes any media saying they would be pro-Trump just lies. the count is IN.

i said a few heart stopping facts (such as the biden majority is who's controlling the money strings of the republican party in fairfax) but really wasn't "intending to insult asians", asian invasion is a very generic term. yet they often fall in the democrat slot which i'm obviously against. and NO, I DON'T TRUST THEIR ACCOUNTING STILLS any more than i'd trust mayor marion barry's accounting, absolutely not.

* REALLY - the section about virginia electors - that should be a different article

Date: November 07, 2020 06:57PM

erfebre Wrote:
> HERE'S THE POINTS I'M MAKING
>
> * BIG MEDIA said there were Trump rallies in NE
> fairfax
>
> THAT'S a lie meant to distract persons from the
> truth
>
> they registered more 3x more Biden votes than an
> area 100 times they're size: and that makes any
> media saying they would be pro-Trump just lies.
> the count is IN.
>
> i said a few heart stopping facts (such as the
> biden majority is who's controlling the money
> strings of the republican party in fairfax) but
> really wasn't "intending to insult asians", asian
> invasion is a very generic term. yet they often
> fall in the democrat slot which i'm obviously
> against. and NO, I DON'T TRUST THEIR ACCOUNTING
> STILLS any more than i'd trust mayor marion
> barry's accounting, absolutely not.
>
> * REALLY - the section about virginia electors -
> that should be a different article

yeah, it's GED time, you high school dropout.

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: November 07, 2020 11:00PM

Live it, learn it, love it.
Cops kill 1,000 people a year (most justifiably) and only 250 of those are blacks.

Yet “black lives matter” is only touted as a rally cry when a cop kills a black person.

Even more paradoxically, 7,000 blacks are killed a year but BLM activists don’t say a word for 99.9% of those killings.

So people who take issue with BLM take issue with the implication that police brutality is unique to the black community and they take issue with BLM activists not saying a word about 99.9% of black killings but want to start a revolution over the .1%.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.