HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
i'm gonna kill microsoft - SEARCHING VA LAW FAILS to turn up a single hit on "electors"
Posted by: freefrerg ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:11PM

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/admincode/title1/agency20/preface/

the fucking thing, they say "your responsible to know the law", but they use broken equipment WHICH CANNOT DO A SIMPLE TEXT SEARCH

but you see, that has to be impossible, beacuse every state has code on "how to proceede choosing electors for the president"

you could say "well every Va document uses the word 'elector' not 'electors' HOWEVER I WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i'm gonna kill microsoft - SEARCHING VA LAW FAILS to turn up a single hit on "electors"
Posted by: fgverfer ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:15PM

Virginia State Laws Involving The Electoral College
Electors for President and Vice President
§ 24.2-202

The qualified voters of the Commonwealth shall choose the Commonwealth's electors for President and Vice President of the United States at the general election in November 1996, and every fourth year thereafter. Each voter shall vote for a number of electors which equals the whole number of senators and representatives to which the Commonwealth at that time is entitled in the Congress of the United States.

(Code 1950, § 24-7; 1970, c. 462, § 24.1-8; 1993, c. 641.)

=-====================

this was not found on VA's law website: it was found on an enthusiast website

IT IS PROOF THE WORD "ELECTORS" DOES INFACT OCCUR IN VA CODE, which i would have insisted that it did if it did not

Re: i'm gonna kill microsoft - SEARCHING VA LAW FAILS to turn up a single hit on "electors"
Posted by: erfgrger ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:24PM

Electors selected by the state convention of any political party as defined in § 24.2-101 shall be required to vote for the nominees of the national convention to which the state convention elects delegates. Electors named in any petition of qualified voters as provided in § 24.2-543 shall be required to vote for the persons named for President and for Vice President in the petition.

(Code 1950, §§ 24-8, 24-9, 24-290.6; 1962, c. 536; 1970, c. 462, §§ 24.1-9, 24.1-162; 1993, c. 641; 2001, c. 630.)

======================

THE FEDERAL CODE DOES NOT ALLOW THE STATE RUN POLITICAL MACHINE (IE, DEMOCRATS) TO "MANDATE HOW THE ELECTORS WILL VOTE"

THE VIRGINIA LAW, GERYYMANDERED IN DURING BILL CLINTON, IS ILLEGAL

Posted by: rgerg ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:26PM

In elections for President and Vice President of the United States, the appropriate chairman or secretary of each political party shall furnish to the State Board by noon of the seventy-fourth day before the presidential election (i) the names of the electors

SO THE NAMES OF THE ELECTORS ARE 78 DAYS OLD, yet the public is not first introduced to them

Posted by: erfgrger ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:29PM

it's explicitly illegal

"No Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector."

now, if Virginia gerreymanders law to say "any elector chosen must vote how the Governor Senator dictated

THEN SPECIFICALLY THEY'VE THREATENED THE PUBLIC NOT TO FOLLOW FEDERAL LAW

WHICH I FIND PHYSICALLY OFFENSIVE

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:29PM

going to prison to own the libs!

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:38PM

Cops kill 1,000 people a year (most justifiably) and only 250 of those are blacks.

Yet “black lives matter” is only touted as a rally cry when a cop kills a black person.

Even more paradoxically, 7,000 blacks are killed a year but BLM activists don’t say a word for 99.9% of those killings.

So people who take issue with BLM take issue with the implication that police brutality is unique to the black community and they take issue with BLM activists not saying a word about 99.9% of black killings but want to start a revolution over the .1%.

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:39PM

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:48PM

Cops kill 1,000 people a year (most justifiably) and only 250 of those are blacks.

Yet “black lives matter” is only touted as a rally cry when a cop kills a black person.

Even more paradoxically, 7,000 blacks are killed a year but BLM activists don’t say a word for 99.9% of those killings.

So people who take issue with BLM take issue with the implication that police brutality is unique to the black community and they take issue with BLM activists not saying a word about 99.9% of black killings but want to start a revolution over the .1%...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.