HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My bidentard neighbor had to be put in an old folks home
Posted by: My bidentard neighbor ()
Date: November 05, 2020 01:49AM

Hes pretty old (78) and has tried to work and live in independent life. God bless him, he tries but he had to be put to pasture a long time ago. He’s very senile and has left the house to run errands and forgot to put on pants way too many times. There’s a black family that lives down the street and he bought a basketball hoop to put in his driveway and let the family know he bought it so they can come and play “hoopz” any time they want. He grabs and touches young women at the super market and tries to smell their hair. He’s a big Biden supporter too which is fitting. His kids came to get him last weekend and put him in an assisted living home. I wish we could do the same with Joe Biden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My bidentard neighbor had to be put in an old folks home
Posted by: my trumptard neighbor ()
Date: November 05, 2020 02:13AM

my trumptard neighbor is about to be evicted. From a house he rents where everybody else owns. His house is one of the old 1950s bungalos still remaining in the area, and not at all kept up. The rest of use live in much newer houses. He is about 45, an alcoholic, chronically unemployed and unemployable. He is unhappily divorced and estranged from his one child. He is embittered about all the younger, wealthier, happier people moving in. (A lot are foreigners, too!)

On election night 2016, the motherfucker stumbled out to his pickup (it still ran in 2016) and honked the horned for half an hour. The libtard neighbors were triggered over trump winning and his life was going to change for the better and he was damn well going to celebrate. He was gonna tease those motherfuckers. He had won!

Now, the truck no longer runs. Not even the horn. His diabetes is worse. His wife (bitch by the way) is suing over alimony. He is about to become homeless. The landlord is gonna toss him out, tear that dump down, build a McMansion, and sell it to some paki.

I didn't hear one sound out of him Tuesday night.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.