HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Beautiful black american Kim Klacik shows harpie whiteybeasts on the view what class is
Posted by: wow ! ()
Date: September 18, 2020 09:57PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beautiful black american Kim Klacik shows harpie whiteybeasts on the view what class is
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: September 18, 2020 10:10PM

Another demo of what a racist cunt The View women are. Both viewers were offended.

Re: Beautiful black american Kim Klacik shows harpie whiteybeasts on the view what class is
Posted by: 5z ()
Date: September 19, 2020 12:35AM

Wow!
Gorgeous, and intelligent.
Guarantee you she loves white cock, just live most beautiful intelligent black wonen.

Posted by: 46gf ()
Date: September 19, 2020 01:36AM

in World of Warcraft all the black women are laid back, easy, and very beautiful

Posted by: White liberal women are horrible ()
Date: September 19, 2020 07:23AM

Wow look at those white girls hating on a black girl.
Look how those liberal women were acting.

Why do the black community support black face of some but not others?

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: October 26, 2020 01:15PM

46gf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in World of Warcraft all the black women are laid
> back, easy, and very beautiful

The girls in WoW have always been good and sharp-tongued)) You can say that I come there again after a long break just for such easy communication. It doesn't really stop me that I don't have that much time for raids. I guess I will have to use wow boost a couple of times. But it is still worth it to regain the reliable shoulder of the clan leader in the fight with the boss. Who else is playing WoW now?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.