HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What would you do if you swapped bodies with some unemployable loser & had to make them become successful?
Posted by: Starter overer ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:01PM

Let’s say you switched bodies with some basement dwelling loser who has no marketable skills & not a penny to his name. Assume that the only way you can switch back is if you get him on the right path to success eg, independent, making money, productive. How would you go about doing this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What would you do if you swapped bodies with some unemployable loser & had to make them become successful?
Posted by: meade or the forum trumptard? ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:03PM

which of them am I trapped inside?

Re: What would you do if you swapped bodies with some unemployable loser & had to make them become successful?
Posted by: so, if I am meade ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:29PM

Go to a fucking trade school. Learn to wire houses or fix plumbing. Make a fortune without ever leaving the Fan District. Start my own nightclub and perform whenever I damn well please.

Posted by: 79TDD ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:40PM

First, remove all piercings and have all tattoos lasered off. Second, stop vaping.

Posted by: I would stop being a trumptard ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:52PM

they tend to be unemployable

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.