HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden: ‘I Am the Democratic Party Right Now’…. ME: no - Kamala and Pelosi are, and they are trying to burn the USA down, and Biden - he can't control them
Posted by: breitbart 88 ()
Date: September 30, 2020 03:39PM

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden: ‘I Am the Democratic Party Right Now’…. ME: no - Kamala and Pelosi are, and they are trying to burn the USA down, and Biden - he can't control them
Posted by: Damn you are triggered ()
Date: September 30, 2020 03:41PM

I guess you aren't happy that Biden didn't come off as the senile buffoon you were hoping for.

Re: Biden: ‘I Am the Democratic Party Right Now’…. ME: no - Kamala and Pelosi are, and they are trying to burn the USA down, and Biden - he can't control them
Posted by: Look who's talking Steve ()
Date: September 30, 2020 08:22PM

When the right wing nutjobs were taking over the GOP, Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney were unable to reign them in. That is how you got saddled with Trump, and how you stuck this country with that disaster. Complaining that more moderate Joe Biden may not be able to control the progressive wack jobs in the Democratic party is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.