HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
september october surprise !
Posted by: libtard soros koch suckers ()
Date: August 02, 2020 03:53PM

soon to be shitting his pants joe's handlers have a surprise in the making

i have to imagine all the commie nutjobs will NOT be his vp choices but they make a great target for republicans to waste ammo in the wrong direction

so what will the fall surprise be ?

1. Joe's handlers will step aside and dnc will appoint someone
- hillary, mooshell, bathhouse barry ?

2. Joe's handlers will select a surprising running mate who is completely shielded for now
- mooshell, ...

blacks and women have a higher than average proportion that fall for identity politics because of their awful history of victimization (as opposed to how they are treated in the rest of the world, ha!)

and white millenial fag boys can be guilted into voting for a pig with lipstick as long as it is a pig of color and declares not be male

all those years i thanked God for usa being free of the kind of insanity that genocided soviet union, cambodia, china, i was wrong....the intelligence agencies are now using their social revolution weapons on their own home

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.