HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fake Security from the "Me Generation": none of it works, and China has abused it endlessly.
Posted by: breitbart tech ()
Date: May 08, 2020 05:08PM

First, who hasn't made security worse? Intel Corporation.

Most apps today demand an administrator password. THAT'S WRONG - IT GIVES THE CHINESE THE ABILITY TO OPEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, and attack your bank.

The fact is, each app should be installed as a separate user (yesss, you'd need to switch users to use them and yesss, the Clinton generation made that a pain in the ass). The other fact is most hardware (esp. asian) has huge security flaws that NSA (and Dell, Compaq, et al) was paid to prevent: they ran with the money never prevented it.

The "premise" behind an app being installed "using admin authority" is the app is a trusted saint. IT WOULD SAVE MEMORY if multiple users did not install the same app by using the admin password (who fucking cares? i got memory). Chinese are not trusted saints: they're assholes trying to destroy America.

The correct premise is: i don't give a fuck about memory and i don't let my brother use my phone in such a way my brother would be installing all the apps I use using a separate user account: he's got his own #fucking phone. If my brother runs a downloaded app "in a rare case" an it's already installed: he can install it on his account i won't notice the difference, likely delete him as a user on my phone - likely never gave my brother his own user account on my phone.

CHINA WENT FURTHER IN LINUX OS (and has newly made inroads in linux kernel hacking that) - NOT ONLY do apps require total access and hardware is insecure: the apps are heavily flawed to "share code" in such a way that a hacker can STEAL APPS WHILE YOU ARE USING THEM (commercial theft of expensive applications) or monitor your every move in full detail. Even the password checker in linux OS (UBUNTU) is totally a scam. It puts up an invisible shield in front of the password and lets "corrupt apps" from corrupt people monitor every password you type in. #libfag isn't a term for no reason. it earned it's name.

---------------------------------

The Clintons did everything in their power to keep end-user systems corrupt and broken so no one could compete with big tech and the DEMOCRAT POLITICAL MACHINE

, which was operated completely by political children and the rich. Win95 Win98 were the most flawed OS ever released, the most outsourcing to china, and Bill Clinton insured Apple was removed from schools and government offices and replaced with cheap chinese based PCs.

---------------------------------

Not including Intel made hardware I excused above: Every security premise of OS software was turned ass backwards so that criminals could "take down American tech communities, hack into banks using broken Win10 security, even abduct children for use in sex rings".

Not including Intel: Every premise of security, on all of today's OSes, IS ASS BACKWARDS - including so called "strong security" (when you log in to your bank or amazon or what)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fake Security from the "Me Generation": none of it works, and China has abused it endlessly.
Posted by: rfgvbrew ()
Date: May 08, 2020 05:08PM

little red riding hood

Re: Fake Security from the "Me Generation": none of it works, and China has abused it endlessly.
Posted by: Next time vote for Americans ()
Date: May 08, 2020 05:11PM

Fake news
Trump said he would fix everything

Date: May 08, 2020 05:29PM

SUMMARY.

Apps should never ask for an administrator password even when installing*

BUT MOST DO

... do you already handed your ass to the chinese giving them your key password

BUT EVEN BEFORE THAT

that game had access (being installed as "you") to fuck with or spy on each of your other softwares.

Your OS was designed to PREVENT that kind of access. BUT THE BILL CLINTON GENERATION made sure you wouldn't use that feature and if you did it would be inconvenient.

WHY: because the Clinton Democrats have been taking money from china to let the chinese military hack USA TECH and you - so many of you have been evicted and broken tech* is a big part of why

A game you installed should not be able to interrogate your web-browser and "ET phone home" deliver the game developer your web passwords or photos of what you are viewing real-time.

BUT THEY CAN, because they all have your authority (user login): and THEY SHOULD NOT.

* broken: you can't be hired it doesn't work and isn't secure - a "company" must be hired (who are liable but can't fix it). broken - you can't finish because the technology takes to long and is far from complete. broken - you spend hours (in the past months or years) fixing things INTENTIONALLY BROKEN, you don't get paid, broken: you can't make progress be cause everthing you do is "deleted" in the next version nothing you do works, all of their stuff magically still works. not broken: reverse engineered to attack the little people SYSTEMATICALLY. broken: you think if it's fixed there will be more production and jobs - but it always turns out a new kind of broken, hacked, and the jobs always go to political children or communists or what.

ONE OF CHINA'S TYPICAL METHODS IS TO GET YOU TO INSTALL AN APP WHICH DAMAGES OTHER APPS. There's always excuses. "oh that is an old system - it's depreciated". But I know for sure the fuckers do the same tactics continually every time and the motive is clear because the same tactics always have the same outcome: usa made apps and security: attacked. forced upgrade to more expensive chinese hardware. loss of privacy. and more. always the same, same methods - and who is doing it is categorically identifyable as well.

(unless they are a trusted part of the OS, say, Apple Settings asking for permission to change an OS feature you wish to change)

TOTAL:

YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ASKED BY NON-OS APPS TO GIVE UP YOUR ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD - but always you are

YOU ON A PC ARE NOT A USER - THE USER IS EACH APP INDIVIUALLY. YOU SHOULDN'T BE RUNNING APPS AS "ALL THE SAME USER"

EVEN IF YOU ACTED PROPERLY - YOU HAVE HACKED CHINESE HARDWARE LIKELY*

EVEN IF YOU ACTED PROPERLY - chances are your OS is "lacking" in ways that while you'd be much enhanced - major hacks would still effect you (for example, your web browser might have significant built-in flaws ***)

* unless you really have a 100% Intel made cpu and motherboard - which must be special ordered or from Apple

*** the Clinton generation had everything to do with building all major web browsers out there - they are all corrupt source code with endless bugs and much of the code was written by foreign hackers. that's one source of problem you can't, yourself, have time and money to avoid by "fixing it" because the problem is way to big. they gave you CRAP and thre reason they did is to hold you and your family back so their political families could "create big tech" and claim they had been #winning

but no doubt you do - i do because everything is so broken it would be useless for me being the only one protected*

(big tech is responsible, i'm not going out of my way to fix what they broke, i will use it the way everyone else does, and see them fry if that time comes)

Date: May 08, 2020 05:35PM

Every security precept is ass backwards on all commercial OS

The fact they continually tell BUYERS there might be security is an absolute falsehood. The fact of selling "upgraded security" is also: A TOTAL FALSEHOOD, because the underlying systems have zero effective security**

** security as to games developers hacking you, china hacking you, your city police hacking you, demcorat server hacking you, a bad employee at your OS maker hacking you (somewhere in big tech or telephone). the only person who can't hack you is your brother and you, in a way. and that's just ass backwards!

(there are some important apps (or inner parts of) that aren't ass backwards - and they are not for sale and used by Big Tech)

Of these Microsoft is slightly worse - because it allows asians direct access to "re-spy" on you even had you fixed your problems*, because all updates come directly from asia which is totally unchecked by microsoft.

(which you can't have, but supposing you had)

Date: May 08, 2020 05:39PM

lastly - did i say Intel was flawless? no i did not. but they didn't progress ass backwards: that's all on the OS, democrat machine, big tech end

Date: May 08, 2020 05:44PM

"USER" is a bit inhuman because it wasn't intended to imply "PERSON", it was intended to imply "automaton process" (a program)

they are using it ass backwards

Posted by: Your meds Sven... ()
Date: May 08, 2020 06:08PM

Take them!

Posted by: 9oisdfj ()
Date: May 09, 2020 11:20PM

one more day, g2 spammed it down too quick ! :)

Posted by: fgtbgr43 ()
Date: May 09, 2020 11:20PM

Your meds Sven... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take them!

prove me wrong or DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: May 11, 2020 02:39AM

d

Posted by: o9sdfj ()
Date: May 12, 2020 03:14PM

d

Posted by: osdfkj ()
Date: July 16, 2020 06:08PM

d

Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: July 17, 2020 03:56PM

d

Posted by: sdf ()
Date: July 18, 2020 03:10PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.