HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Have you ever written/submitted your own recommendation letters as someone else to get into school?
Posted by: schooler ()
Date: July 14, 2020 12:03AM

I just applied for my Masters and created fake recommenders and wrote letters for myself. I'm hoping they don't try to call or email to follow up on my application.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever written/submitted your own recommendation letters as someone else to get into school?
Posted by: True Story 4 U ()
Date: July 14, 2020 07:42AM

A friend decided he wanted to transfer after his high school girlfriend was offered early admission to William & Mary. He had all As but they were in large lecture classes that had no involvement with the professor other than his faculty advisor, only graduate and upper class TAs. So he hit on the idea of having his party buds who had some kind of credentials write recommendations for him. The contents of the letters were all technically true. The credentials of the writers were true. Its just that the writers never had my friend in their classes.

Re: Have you ever written/submitted your own recommendation letters as someone else to get into school?
Posted by: We've all cheated on something ()
Date: July 14, 2020 07:57AM

I've done it for jobs. Just make the fake email addresses beforehand and get some fake numbers too. They'll just go unanswered or you can have a friend do it.

Posted by: Masters Made Easy ()
Date: July 14, 2020 07:59AM

I forged letters to get out of school, but I'm Mensa level smart

I'd say anyone who has to forge letters to Gert into school is a loser. They should apply to Trump University. 100% acceptance rate. 100% payback if they get sued for fraud.

Posted by: Mensa level smart ()
Date: July 14, 2020 08:06AM

You're so smart you don't put periods on the end of one sentence but do the other.

You're so smart you think you're supposed to capitalize the word get in the middle of a sentence and that there's an "r" in it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.