HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Defund Police? Millenials don't understand. That means MORE COP SHOOTINGS than current.
Posted by: think tank inc. ()
Date: June 05, 2020 08:38PM

Cops shouldn't have "really high pay" because it makes them "highly loyal to corrupt democrats", rather than "fuck you i don't get paid enough to consider you as being my superior and director"

BUT THAT ALSO MEANS, that the police would be LESS WILLING to abide by the (originally a California SWAT policy) that cops NOT FIRE THE FIRST SHOT (the non-escalating rule)

HOWEVER - they already have been shooting un-armed whites for "red flag" highly suspicous arrests led by black run democrat areas. SO.

So. if your objective is reduing police shootings? GET RID OF DEMOCRATS.

and sue obama for dis-banning "Judicial Watch" which had sued Democrats for allowing IRS to "MAKE DEVIL WORSHIPING A TAX BREAK AND RELIGION", during clinton and obama

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Defund Police? Millenials don't understand. That means MORE COP SHOOTINGS than current.
Date: June 05, 2020 08:39PM

(high pay has led out insane political loyalty, but it has NOT led to non-escalation)

Re: Defund Police? Millenials don't understand. That means MORE COP SHOOTINGS than current.
Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: June 05, 2020 08:42PM

#1 nigger on PCP who is naked. i don't get paid enough to have my ear bitten off and pissed on. dead.

#2 nigger reaches for my gun BUT MISSES. dead man.

#3 white pasty millenial trying to kill an old white man because he's a republican. shoot him, maybe he'll learn some manners

HEY I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THE REST

Date: June 05, 2020 08:44PM

How many people have been shot un-armed by shopping mall security? Not that many (maybe not enough).

How many people have been pushed out of civility (well, the shopping part of it) by VERY LOW PAID security without death?

MANY

Posted by: odfjj ()
Date: June 05, 2020 08:46PM

Mall-Security-Guard.jpg

the security showed a white guy on the ad when i ordered a new guard

they of course sent an illegal alien

Posted by: o9sdfkj ()
Date: June 05, 2020 08:50PM

shopping-mall-access-control-clientele-p

funny, last time i went to the shopping mall

most all of the people there were illegal aliens WITH CHILDREN (that i could never afford) THE CHILDREN EXACTLY THE SAME AGE AS THE NUMBER OF YEARS OBAMA HAD BEEN IN OFFICE

what a damn coincidence

Posted by: G 7+.5 ()
Date: June 05, 2020 09:00PM

5ead8f51204ad36ac0778bb3?width=1100&form

"super man police" who know all rules and cater to niggers and get $1,000,000 a year.

USUALLY, IF YOU HAVE AND EXTREMELY WELL PAID MAN, capable of ignoring bad instructions, being on good behavior, and excelling at knowing reams of manuals, who you have to pay retirement pay to ...

You put him into space. You don't tell him to arrest street trash.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.