HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump = ‘bunker boy’ for ‘hiding in the basement’ and turning off White House lights
Posted by: Bone Spurs is Terrified ()
Date: June 01, 2020 11:20AM

Sunday night, what the nation saw was a White House, always illuminated at night, with the lights turned off as news reports broke that President Donald Trump had been scurried into the “underground bunker used in the past during terrorist attacks” on Friday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump = ‘bunker boy’ for ‘hiding in the basement’ and turning off White House lights
Posted by: Of course he is hiding ()
Date: June 01, 2020 11:28AM

Just look at him - Trump is soft. I doubt he could run 10 yards or do a single pushup. He beat up his wife then raped her because his scalp hurt. He hits women. Of course he is hiding in the basement. Only place he is safe is Palm Beach, an island of Billionaires like Jeffery Epstein.

Re: Trump = ‘bunker boy’ for ‘hiding in the basement’ and turning off White House lights
Posted by: Uncle Joe on the move ()
Date: June 01, 2020 11:55AM

turned the lights off to limit WH as a prop for Biden Election campaign. Sadly this will look worse in ads, lights off donnie hiding in the basement

Posted by: why? ()
Date: June 01, 2020 12:10PM

Why turn off the lights?? Where are all the trumpers telling us this is 4D chess?

Posted by: Pussy President ()
Date: June 01, 2020 12:19PM

Meanwhile Trump is telling governors to get tough.

Posted by: I post and respond to myself ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:05PM

Because no one else gives a fuck about what I spout.

Posted by: Ramirez ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:09PM

I can’t believe Trump really did the “apaga las luces” at the White House.

Posted by: pc retardzz ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:11PM

Gay candidates wear masks and look retarded.

Posted by: osdjf ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:20PM

they are doing their best not to let the national guard shoot looters on sight

they've done a pretty good job at it

Posted by: Compared to what? ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:34PM

pc retardzz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gay candidates wear masks and look retarded.

Compared to Tweety Bird Trump hiding in his bunker?

I think not.

Posted by: Trump is Terrified ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:39PM

He just wants to go to billionaire island Mar-a-Lago and hide. He knows he can never live in NYC ever again. At this point his choices are defeat in Nov. followed by prosecution by NY Southern District prosecuters (got Epstein) bad or reelection for another 4 years (worse).

Expect an October letter from his physician saying he cannot run.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.