HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Complete video of execution of George Floyd
Posted by: Albert. ()
Date: May 29, 2020 11:12AM

I already know they types of things you racist fucks will say, but I dare you to watch the entire video and come back and tell me that this wasn’t horribly wrong on multiple levels. Now I know why this was so hard to find because this type of shit can instigate terrible violence.

You can keep your internet tough guy persona but if you think this is OK on any level, you should kill yourself because you are not human. This was a straight up murder of a helpless man. I’ve argued on the side of the police and against Trevor Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, Tamir Rice... all of them saying that there was something the person could have done to prevent their own deaths and they should have just respected the police, but this is different. This is fucked. Maybe the worse thing I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen a live man have his face peeled off to Guns N Roses....

https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/brutal-execution-george-floyd-minneapolis-tyrant/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Complete video of execution of George Floyd
Posted by: that was very niggerly ()
Date: May 29, 2020 11:56AM

Nice embedding there...but my machine picked it up.

gredgar-prevalid.com redirect and malicious traffic matching trojan signatures.

Click on that link and you will pick up a trojan if you don't have all your ducks in a row.

Posted by: Rong Time ()
Date: May 29, 2020 12:33PM

Cops were absolutely in the wrong on this one. Apparently one of the cops was Chinese. (uh oh, Wu).

Posted by: Fjsbna ()
Date: May 29, 2020 02:32PM

that was very niggerly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice embedding there...but my machine picked it
> up.
>
> gredgar-prevalid.com redirect and malicious
> traffic matching trojan signatures.
>
> Click on that link and you will pick up a trojan
> if you don't have all your ducks in a row.

Fuck off dude, it’s a safe site. You’ve never heard of bestgore? Why don’t you want people to see the video?

Posted by: Fuck the world ()
Date: May 29, 2020 02:41PM

Couldn't watch it. The sound..man. Fuck those cops. Kill them. Burn the city. Fuck the world. God needs to bring another virus to wipe everyone out and start this shitty world over. Human beings do not deserve this planet. Give it back to the real animals.

Posted by: Fuck the world ()
Date: May 29, 2020 02:45PM

I've watched suicides, women being beheaded, dudes being axed to death, stabbed, shot, kids eaten by a pack of dogs but that just did something to me..

Posted by: Fjshjs ()
Date: May 29, 2020 03:16PM

Fuck the world Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've watched suicides, women being beheaded, dudes
> being axed to death, stabbed, shot, kids eaten by
> a pack of dogs but that just did something to me..

Yeah me too. All the isis videos, the skin peeling video, people being burned alive, that 12 year old girl hanging herself - I’ve seen them all and something about that one. I think it’s because in the other videos, there are obvious “bad guys.” Those are my childhood heroes doing that in addition the fact that he and the public are pleading for 8 minutes. Until I saw that I thought it was like a 20 second thing with a choke hold like Eric Gardner.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.