HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
you can send me my degree in the mail! LEGENDARY 5-MINUTE CORONAVIRUS TEST DELIVERING HALF FALSE NEGATIVES. it's the Chinese one, rebranded, I reported on ffu about 2 months ago
Posted by: kiuythgr ()
Date: May 19, 2020 02:04PM

https://www.abbott.com/coronavirus.html

NYU (new york university) has claimed the "abbott tester" that trump endorsed is only 50% accurate (note this is a lie, 50% accuracy means 100% failure - there is no such thing as "missing 50% of id", so NYU is altogether inept to suggest such a thing)

Donald Trump did infact endorse the product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXyHqMe8JgY . The FDA (filled with democrats with ties to obama care, btw) was AT THE HEAD OF THE ENDORSEMENT and fed Trump information that the test "worked incredibly accurately and fast".

Infact it was DEMOCRATS who have imported the chinese products USING FEDERAL MONEY (and perhaps that's where the company "got their stock for sales", RE-LABELED).

Michigan order many of these chinese fake units for tens of thousands of dollars each - despite that even china said the results were only 15% fake (note: at 15% is so bad you cannot determine if it's fake before the time passes you cannot ask for a full refund)

The Abott company has NO COMPANY HISTORY*

THE FDA DID NOT INFORM TRUMP THAT the Abott company was nothing but a "holding company" of stocks being bought out by other firms, and that the "abott product" IS A PRODUCT OF CHINA

infact they lied and urged trump to endorse a product they knew was fake?

why - so the NYDEMS and washington post could later accuse trump of endorsing a fake product: A FAKE PRODUCT DEMOCRATS FULLY CREATED AND FDA'ed Trump false information on

not quite true, the "original company" WAS A DRUG TRAFFICkER who brought cocaine and morphine into usa under medical license when those drugs had not yet been made illegal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can send me my degree in the mail! LEGENDARY 5-MINUTE CORONAVIRUS TEST DELIVERING HALF FALSE NEGATIVES. it's the Chinese one, rebranded, I reported on ffu about 2 months ago
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: May 19, 2020 02:06PM

the abott company, for years, has been A TRADING FIRM ONLY, all they do is buy stocks that are about to be bought out by a larger company

(you could say they are involved in stock fraud, a middle man holding company)

Re: you can send me my degree in the mail! LEGENDARY 5-MINUTE CORONAVIRUS TEST DELIVERING HALF FALSE NEGATIVES. it's the Chinese one, rebranded, I reported on ffu about 2 months ago
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: May 19, 2020 02:09PM

the abbott company: a stock trading marketing company - has significant lawsuits against paid out to "huge democrat players"

the company is 100% a fraud machine

Posted by: idfjf ()
Date: May 21, 2020 03:35PM

d

Posted by: odfj ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:59PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.