HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The broken heart of Michael Basl
Posted by: Satisfaction of a Sadist ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:17PM

Today, eesh suffered the most devestating thing in his entire criminal career...

Hearing the witnesses against him, called by name to stand up for acknowledgement of the continued court date.

Lizzie stood up, standing next to Miz, their shoulders - touching as eesh tried to hide in the inmate box, as to show shame for being utterly humiliated in a crusty jail uniform...

That realization of knowing that lizzie will testify against him and fuck his entire life up the way he tried to do to hers and many others caused eesh to roll his eyes then flash a fake smile.

The grin on his big head quickly faded to a frown when he saw Miz wearing the crown.

And eesh's empire came tumbling down.
Attachments:
download (7).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The broken heart of Michael Basl
Posted by: Gorgon Tasker ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:24PM

It's the least he deserves. Eesh bathes in the blood of puppies and other small animals. He deserves to be defiled on the daily for the lives he almost ruined. What a fucking Gremlin.

Posted by: Blood of animals ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:25PM

Posted by: Did he though ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:25PM

Did he seriously flash a smile, like the ones in his mugshots?

Was he wearing a spit bag?

Posted by: Fake ass smile ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:27PM

Did he though Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did he seriously flash a smile, like the ones in
> his mugshots?

Yeah...smh

> Was he wearing a spit bag?

Not this time

Posted by: Oh and also ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:27PM

Oh and did any posters actually show up? How full was the courtroom?

Posted by: Don't think so ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:28PM

Oh and also Wrote:
> Oh and did any posters actually show up?

Doubt it.

> How full was the courtroom?

Pretty full docket. Lots of people witnessed his emarrasment.

Posted by: So what if ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:30PM

Liz?

Would it be possible in your opinion to watch the eesh trial without being seen as long as your quiet and sit somewhere distant?

Posted by: I welcome you to come ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:33PM

Of course. I still, to this day have no idea who CourthouseObserver was and there was literally like 6 other people in that courtroom that day with the faggot and I. There's no way anyone would know, but you'd have to contain yourself and not stare. I know, it's hard, I'm so beautiful and have a great ass, but seriously.

Besides, unless you're there for court yourself it's not like I would know your name...

Posted by: Gorgon Tasker ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:35PM

So what if Wrote:
> Liz?
>
> Would it be possible in your opinion to watch the
> eesh trial without being seen as long as your
> quiet and sit somewhere distant?

Second this. Would to go and see this twat get the hammer of justice dropped on his head.

Posted by: April 28 ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:37PM

Go for it. Nobody is going to pay attention to you unless you draw attention to yourself.

Posted by: Cool cool! ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:38PM

Cool! I am just fascinated by psychology and mental illness, and am trying to figure out why he obsesseds over people from an Internet forum he doesn't know. I know I won't probably ever fully understand why, but I can try. I won't be staring at your ass, Lizzie, I'll be looking at the freak show.

How are the Morenos feeling about all this? I bet they're really happy huh?

Posted by: My ass is great ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:46PM

Michael Josef Basl is evil. And I've asked myself that question for nearly half a decade now. Sad. Wondering wtf did I do, or Chuck, inka, Meph, all these other random people. But we did nothing but poet here. It doesn't matter what our past are, our faults, Michael Basl tried making everyone out to be so crazy and dangerous and a criminal and it was him, the most fucked up person of all.

I don't care if people say I'm obsessed or have no life, lol. Michael Basl is tje one obsessed and without a life. He put himself into my life and I want him out, this must be done and has been nearly 5 years in the making for me. He's gotten away with so much. You people literally have no idea just how cruel and evil he is.

I had to pretend to be his friend to get him at leave me the fuck alone. I know the risks of all of this but it's worth it because he'll think twice about fucking with another person again, or - he won't and then things will just have to be tit for tat.

Anyway the Moreno family isn't as happy as you'd think. I'm more happy than they are. They've suffered enough, a lot and sure, I didn't help any..but I am now.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:47PM

He's purty. He'd make a good pass time down state.

Posted by: The doctor is in ()
Date: April 13, 2016 09:52PM

When I look at him in his videos, I understand why you (Liz) or someone else kept posting Ted Bundy memes... He just has that sociopathic look on his face.. You can tell as he speaks it's all scripted.

I remember a while ago it was found out that he was taking very serious anti psychotics at one point. I wonder if he stopped taking them.

You've mentioned he has absolutely no friends and the only person there to help him is his father?

I wonder if he did it because his own life was so lonely and boring that this was his sick form of entertainment?

Posted by: So tired ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:06PM

The doctor is in Wrote:
> When I look at him in his videos, I understand why
> you (Liz) or someone else kept posting Ted Bundy
> memes... He just has that sociopathic look on his
> face.. You can tell as he speaks it's all scripted.

That was Miz lol but I realized how psychotic eesh was a very long time ago. Before he outed me. And no one else seemed to see it, thought it was lying and making shit up for attention. That's when I lost it. That people actually believed I would lie about being stalked or my parent's vehicles being fucked with, for attention. And everyone believed eesh.

Yet, look at how many people have the same tale as I do. Look at how long it took for everyone to realize the truth. Eesh is a "crazy maker" (look it up) and he picks on people with issues, mental illness, teens, kids and women.

No matter what anyone days about me, I never went after anyone first and I will never feel sorry for paying everyone back who fucked with me. But eesh? He fucked with people for no reason. So many people.

> I remember a while ago it was found out that he
> was taking very serious anti psychotics at one
> point. I wonder if he stopped taking them.

The last he told me, a few weeks ago he was on Wellbrution. I very much believe he's schizophrenic. He was talking and nodding to himself one time and I tried to pretend like I didn't notice. It's sad but still, he is evil. Mentally ill people do not do these types of things.

The sending death threats to himself thing is the most evil thing he did, in my opinion. Worse than the swatting. And yes, he did admit that to me. I put that on my family.

> You've mentioned he has absolutely no friends and
> the only person there to help him is his father?

None. Nobody and I'm not surprised but it makes me wonder if he's done this shit somewhere else and not just here. It says a lot that you don't have someone within 400 miles of you, to fucking bail you out of jail.

> I wonder if he did it because his own life was so
> lonely and boring that this was his sick form of entertainment?

That's exactly why. Everything he projected on to others, or lied about was the truth about him. Everything.

Posted by: https://www.psychologytoday.com/ ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:13PM

And yes, I will be the first to admit, I've done some fucked up shit. But I have grown and stopped. I have made up with a lot of people here because quite frankly I really don't enjoy drama.

Hell, as Vexxxed how I am in person. He'll tell you. I'm not what I appear in this website, but I'm going to hold my own and defend myself.

And eesh. Ha. I figured him out and literally was able to predict his every move, I waa always one step ahead of him. I appeased him, I played his game, I was a wolf in sheep's clothing. All these years I waited for him to fuck up and he did but nothing came of it until now.

So, say what you want about me. He needed to be stopped. Miz did most of the work, I just sealed the deal.

If you had to deal with Michael Basl tormenting you and terrorizing your life then you would understand.

I am a lot deeper than people realize. I'm very aware and have a very strong consciousness and am mindful of everything. Just because I came off a certain way, doesn't mean that's who I really am.

I mean, we all lie and pretend on the internet, don't we?

Posted by: GMLYD ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:14PM

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/counseling-keys/201403/how-handle-crazymaker

Crazy-makers come in all shapes and sizes—and can have good and bad intentions. Some know they are being manipulative and oppressive. Others haven’t got a clue. Some engage in their tactics consistently. Others provide intermittent surprise attacks. The challenge is to recognize the behavior, assess if it’s from a healthy or unhealthy place, and then employ the proper strategies to stay sane and empower yourself.

Posted by: Grape Jelly ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:18PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> He's purty. He'd make a good pass time down
> state.

You would know about that sort of thing, faggot.

Posted by: Karma Unfolded ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:18PM

So tired Wrote:
> The doctor is in Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You've mentioned he has absolutely no friends
> and
> > the only person there to help him is his father?
>
>
> None. Nobody and I'm not surprised but it makes me
> wonder if he's done this shit somewhere else and
> not just here. It says a lot that you don't have
> someone within 400 miles of you, to fucking bail
> you out of jail.
>

Not even his father would bail him out of jail? How is he paying for his house? How about his pets? Does his father live in that house with him?

Posted by: Lizzie signing off now ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:19PM

I say this a lot but it's because it's true, karma is reaal. What goes around comes around. I've gotten my karma, I've gotten what was coming to me with things. I've paid my dues and I have done the time for the crime.

Everyone pays for their deeds in the end, one way or another. So watch your words, your actions and your thoughts, they will come back to haunt you.

Goodnight.

Posted by: No feels ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:21PM

Karma Unfolded Wrote:
> Not even his father would bail him out of jail?
> How is he paying for his house? How about his
> pets? Does his father live in that house with him?

No, his father did. His father lives in upstate New York, that's the point. He had no one else on this earth to call, but his dad..400+ miles away.

And idk about who's paying for the house, don't know what happened to his cat. Not my problem, I really don't care at all. He should have thought about that.

Again, me and my karma. Trolling a dead cat and then his cat dying while he's in jail would just be him getting his.....

-shrug

Posted by: The doctor is here ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:23PM

If he had sent me a PM in the past with a link, and I clicked on it does he probably have all my info saved? I have the feeling he tried to find out who every poster on this forum is.

Eesh is 100% a sociopath and evil person. Even if he is mentally ill. When he was talking to himself or whatever you said he was doing, he was sober?

Wellbutrin is actually s pretty basic anti depressant.. It's one of the best. But it's no anti psychotic drug. I wonder if he hss any clue how evil he is or if he's convinced that he's right about this and everyone around him is the problem.

Do you know if he got outed before or after he started outing and stalking posters?

What he did to everyone, you, especially the Moreno family was pure evil. For absolutely no reason he terrorized innocent people, even people who tried to be his friend. Didn't he act all friendly with you, Liz, before stalking you?

I feel bad for the Morenos. I know it's going to be hard for them to move on but hopefully will have some peace of mind knowing he is behind bars..

He's lucky he didn't go prowling around the wrong posters house. You come sneaking around my house in the middle of the night, you get shot.

Posted by: Think ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:24PM

I don't care at all what people say or post about me here. I enjoy the banter. Keep it online though, don't be like Michael Basl because you will end up like him.

;)

Posted by: Really tired ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:26PM

The doctor is here Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------

I'm getting tired, been up since 4am. I'll try to reply in a bit. Going to go lay down

Posted by: CmFnm ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:56PM

The doctor is here Wrote:
> If he had sent me a PM in the past with a link,
> and I clicked on it does he probably have all my
> info saved? I have the feeling he tried to find
> out who every poster on this forum is.

No, I think it just showed him your ip address. And yeah, he probably did.

> Eesh is 100% a sociopath and evil person. Even if
> he is mentally ill. When he was talking to himself
> or whatever you said he was doing, he was sober?

I don't know what he is. I believe I am a psychopath but there's also a real person underneath it all. I do care about people, and have compassion, remorse and empathy but I also have the ability to completely turn off my feelings.

Some sort of coping mechanism? Take Moreno for example. I felt bad because I feel like his outing was my fault, so I tried to fix that by coming forward with the eesh shit.

Then they said I stole from them so I joined in on the tormenting and tried to fuck with them myself and did a great job of it. But then I saw what eesh did at the deposition and just couldn't keep up the oh he's so innocent act any longer. It made me sick. Mostly because he thought he would use me, to lie for him to get him out of that.

Then he fucking lied to me, saying the Morenos had tried having me arrested, they didn't...so, my brain clicked back on and I realized enough was enough. Everyone fucked up, lied and whatever but eesh got away with shit and still kept doing things. Nah, not anymore. Tired of it.

> Wellbutrin is actually s pretty basic anti
> depressant.. It's one of the best. But it's no
> anti psychotic drug. I wonder if he hss any clue
> how evil he is or if he's convinced that he's
> right about this and everyone around him is the problem.

Idk about it but I know he was taking some other stuff at one point. He said he doesn't have schizoacctive disorder or whatever but he fits the description, or he's faking it and is just plain evil, idk honestly. It's scary.

He seems delusional but I also know about his blatant lies and how he wanted me to lie for him.

> Do you know if he got outed before or after he
> started outing and stalking posters?

No, he had been fucking with people years before he was outed. The reason why I was never able to do anything to him was because we didn't know his name at the time. I only met you with him after he was outed and he agreed to leave me alone because inka and I were going to fucking wreck him, Google that is, not physical lol.

Anyway, so then he was outed and still fucked with people. Even people who knew his name weren't able to do anything because internet crimes were realitvely new at that time so it was hard to get police to listen.

> What he did to everyone, you, especially the
> Moreno family was pure evil. For absolutely no
> reason he terrorized innocent people, even people
> who tried to be his friend. Didn't he act all
> friendly with you, Liz, before stalking you?

Yeah and idk why. No one knows why and I hate being asked why he does it. Idk. He was creepy as fuck and I ignored him then it got worse so I started calling him out on the forum and that only made it worse. I wasn't aware he was trying to find me until he was finding people close to me and it scared me.

Then somehow he found out where it lived 20 years ago but not my name somehow which I still don't know how he did that but then I left the site for a year.

Came back as lizzie and he figured it was me and started up again, relentlessly. And he found me and then I was the Moreno family, before they were them lol. Eesh did everything to us as he did to them besides swatting and job issues.

We were going to sue too, my family has money but then eesh and Northman took our shit down. So idk why the stuff with Morenos escalated to...this.

> I feel bad for the Morenos. I know it's going to
> be hard for them to move on but hopefully will
> have some peace of mind knowing he is behind bars..

I'm indifferent, idk how I feel but they're making it and will be okay.

> He's lucky he didn't go prowling around the wrong
> posters house. You come sneaking around my house
> in the middle of the night, you get shot.

Lolollololllll yeah he's lucky he or anyone else hasn't been back since we got those alert senors and cameras and something else ;)

Posted by: CmFnm ()
Date: April 13, 2016 11:00PM

The doctor is in Wrote:
> He just has that sociopathic look on his
> face.. You can tell as he speaks it's all scripted.

This is absolutely true. I believe he says what he's going to say over and over again and I believe that may have been what he was doing when I saw him doing that. ..

Posted by: What a freak he is ()
Date: April 13, 2016 11:20PM

After I clicked on the link, another poster here told me to never open anything from eesh. That he could track me down that way. That really freaked me out when someone, I believe someone, probably him made a post about my FFXU name giving a description of what I look like, and the scary part is, it was pretty accurate. Was never outed though.

It sounds to me like eesh has anti social personality disorder to a T. He's a complete sociopath. I truly believe when he gets out of prison he will continue to stalk because he's totally sick.

I don't think you are a psychopath Lizzie... I don't know you really at all, other then what ive seen on this forum. You could possibly have sociopathic tendencies but in your pictures your eyes are alive and you can see the living soul in you... You know what I mean? Not to sound creepy. When you look at eesh's face in all his pics, videos, you can just see the vacancy in his eyes.. He's got no soul, no conscience, he has this creepy dead look in his eyes. You can tell hes got actually no idea how to behave in society, just mimics what he sees other people doing and tries to fit in. But he can't control his evilness.

Did he hurt his cat ever? Sociopaths typically have zero regard for any kind of life. What happened at the deposition exactly that made you sick? I missed that.

Posted by: Series Observer ()
Date: April 13, 2016 11:50PM

> But then I saw what eesh did at the deposition and just couldn't keep up the oh he's so innocent act any longer. It made me sick. Mostly because he thought he would use me, to lie for him to get him out of that.

I missed that part. What happened at the deposition?

Posted by: eesh fan ()
Date: April 14, 2016 12:04AM

Attachments:
tumblr_n3f1fh32HR1s4yp6oo6_400.gif
1676.jpeg
39970668.jpeg
hillary-clinton-nude-12.jpeg
chelsea-clinton-nude-2.jpeg

Posted by: bs ()
Date: April 14, 2016 01:00AM

What a freak he is Wrote:

> I truly believe when he gets out of
> prison he will continue to stalk because he's
> totally sick.

Most likely.

> I don't think you are a psychopath Lizzie... I
> don't know you really at all, other then what ive
> seen on this forum. You could possibly have
> sociopathic tendencies but in your pictures your
> eyes are alive and you can see the living soul in
> you... You know what I mean?

No, we don't.

Posted by: when I look into lizzie's eyes ()
Date: April 14, 2016 01:01AM

i see a Xanax glaze....

Posted by: sick fucks ()
Date: April 14, 2016 01:18AM

eesh fan Wrote:
> ,

(Gay pics of dicks)

Any wonder why people are so sick of the gays?

They are such fucking losers.

Posted by: -Gerry ()
Date: April 14, 2016 01:55AM

sick fucks Wrote:
> eesh fan Wrote:
> -----
> > ,
>
> (Gay pics of dicks)
>
> Any wonder why people are so sick of the gays?
>
> They are such fucking losers.

I'm a gay and I'm not a loser. I post here all day long, so that means something.

I don't dress up as a woman; some of my friends do, and some of them want sex changes.

I don't want a sex change; I love my penis and wish some of the male posters here would give it a whirl.

I'm thinking Numbers since he is open-minded and not one of the Republican Christian haters posting here.

Numbers, if you're interested, I'm home alone, on most days, until 5; that's when my wife gets home from work.

Posted by: My eyes be heavy ()
Date: April 14, 2016 04:49AM

lol, yall are weird. I'll reply in a bit amd haha at xamax glaze. I've always looked like that, used to get asked if I was high all the time in school, heavy eyelids yo

Posted by: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dBwvQdMHy ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:01AM

Series Observer Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> I missed that part. What happened at the deposition?

The deposition is when he caught the first violation charges by stalking the Moreno family in the parking lot for over 2 hours and didn't fucking listen to me when I said we should go...

Watched the door, drove up behind them and laid on his damn horn, flipping them off and saying fuck you to Richard.

That shit wasn't funny nor cute to me. It was absolutely childish and unnecessary. Especially because I warned his ass that he could get a violation charge for it but he said "No, there's no witnesses"

UM, hello nigga. I'm right fucking here lol

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dBwvQdMHys

Posted by: Early Bird getting my worm ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:09AM

What a freak he is Wrote:
> After I clicked on the link, another poster here
> told me to never open anything from eesh. That he
> could track me down that way. That really freaked
> me out when someone, I believe someone, probably
> him made a post about my FFXU name giving a
> description of what I look like, and the scary
> part is, it was pretty accurate. Was never outed though.

Hmm..idk what that's all about.

> It sounds to me like eesh has anti social
> personality disorder to a T. He's a complete
> sociopath. I truly believe when he gets out of
> prison he will continue to stalk because he's
> totally sick.

Yeah, something. I've tried looking up wtf is wrong with him but he's a special little nutcase.

Something happened to him though, something in his childhood or something. Something bad too that made him so miserable and wanting to inflict pain on others because he's so deeply hurt. I honestly wish he'd drop dead or get curb stomped in jail.

> Did he hurt his cat ever? Sociopaths typically
> have zero regard for any kind of life.

I don't know and really don't think so. He sent me a pic of him and the cat once and he seemed loving. But who knows what goes on behind eesh doors.

Posted by: The moon is still out ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:23AM

Oh and yes he's totally going to continue to stalk people. He just isn't going to post about it or making it obvious anymore and leave any paper trail and evidence like he's been doing.

> I don't think you are a psychopath Lizzie...

lol, thanks.

> i don't know you really at all, other then what ive
> seen on this forum.

Exactly, no one knows me. They think they do because of posts here and lies and dumb shit eesh made up but the fact that people believe that I am my posts is a bit weird because I like to think people aren't really the people they portray themselves as like they do here. If so, most of yall are way fucked up than I ever could be lol

> You could possibly have sociopathic tendencies

I guess.

> but in your pictures your
> eyes are alive and you can see the living soul in
> you... You know what I mean? Not to sound creepy.

That's interesting because I don't see that. My eyes are literally black and when I look at some of my pics I can see my phony-ness.

> When you look at eesh's face in all his pics,
> videos, you can just see the vacancy in his eyes..
> He's got no soul, no conscience, he has this
> creepy dead look in his eyes. You can tell hes got
> actually no idea how to behave in society, just
> mimics what he sees other people doing and tries
> to fit in. But he can't control his evilness.

Meh, yeah but I don't think any of us actually kmow how to behave and mimic others and go by what we think society says we should be. Some people don't conform. Sure, we know right from wrong and most try to do right but most people do a lot of shit they wouldn't want others to know.

That's why people here take such great pleasure in when people's dirty deeds come to light here. Because it's so fascinating for them to see and know that people are just as fucked up as they are, but that people aren't aware of their shit. Everyone who frequents this site is a scumbag, criminal, mentally ill or has some sort of personality disorder.

You can't come to this site, see what it is for what it's really become and continue to come back if you didn't like what the sickness is that's here. Lots of people have stumbled on this place thinking it a real, help site, only to be scared off by the insanity here that runs rampant.

Everyone here is a hypocrite. The majority of the people here are fuck ups who feed off of other fuck ups. There's no such thing as normal and no one is sane. Birds of a feather.

Anyway, that's just my 50 cent. I come here because I can acknowledge who and what I am. Ain't no shame in my game. The one with shame is Michael Basl. Who hates everyone for being able to be themselves. He hates that there are people, fucked up like him (nowhere near as bad though) that are living semi decent lives, at least have friends or family to call, jobs and significant others.

Every single person he fucked with had something he didn't and wished he did. He tried to say everyone else is poor, dumb and lonely when in reality he was just projecting and talking about himself all along....

Posted by: The Black Widow ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:30AM

Eesh has become a little project of mine. I am fascinated by his..whatever. Jealousy and envy of others, his obsession with regular, boring ass people.

Meade. I mean really, MEADE?! Yeah, that's how you know Michael Basl has some serious fucking issues, no life, too much time on his hands, lonely, bored, god damn CAPITAL L, loser.

I also think it's cute when people say I'm dumb and don't have or can't do anything when all I ever do is prove them wrong. I get off on if. It's like people here hate to see someone else doing well and not being on a low level, struggling like they are.

Haha. Oh well, that's Fairfaxunderground for ya, can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I can dish it and take it and always serve up my own plate of ice cold revenge.

;)

Posted by: Michael Basl's sorry life ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:11AM

Michael Josef Basl
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-04-14-06-53-33-1-1.png
Screenshot_2016-04-14-06-55-08-1-1.png
Screenshot_2016-04-14-06-56-36-1.png
Screenshot_2016-04-14-06-57-03-1-1.png

Posted by: GcCwp ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:44AM

M. WELLS getting my worM SPEWED FORTH:
> I honestly
> wish he'd drop dead or get curb stomped.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY WISH THE SAME ON YOU AND MORON

Posted by: Guess what? ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:48AM

I don't care. I'm not the attempted murderer, home invader or car vandal. You and whoever wishing that upon me when I've done nothing to you shows how much you're deserving of the same thing.

No worries though lol, everyone gets theirs, just ask Michael Basl, how his wishing bad things on others turned out for him.

Oh.....wait, you can't..

Posted by: Lolollololllll anyway... ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:59AM

You have a great day though, okay?

Posted by: anal yeast infection ()
Date: April 14, 2016 08:17AM

If the fat faggot didn't have evil intentions then I'd feel sad for his mindset.
But he tries to make everyone as miserable as him.
So fuck him
Form a line at his cell door
Shut up bitch and take it like a man
Costs only two slim Jim's
Lube optional

Posted by: Indigo ()
Date: April 14, 2016 08:40AM

I spoke to eesh's father on the phone when eesh was first released. It's sad because he seemed worried and like a nice man. I know he has no idea wtf is really going on and would be absolutely mortified to know what his son really was. I know eesh fucking lied to him and told him he was innocent and Morenos are lying blah blah blah.

I just wonder how eesh feels knowing he made his dad drive 550 miles, 8 hours to bail him out, just to end up in jail 3 weeks later and wtf he told him this time. I really don't know what happened to his cat either but his dad was at his house for a week last time things went down, not sure if he made the trip this time.

Not sure how eesh didn't take his father into consideration and think damn, now my family is being effected, maybe I should stop. Nope, literally when he got home he hopped on here, posting threats and 3 days later used the Starban name to fuck with Miz.

He cares about no one and nothing, not even himself I don't think. We will probably never know what happened to make him this way but oh well. He is paying for his sins and his crimes and will continue to. He will meet the ultimate judge one day and have to answer for it all.

I'm glad I'm not in his shoes. I know what jail is like, but I have never had to sit, awaiting trial not knowing when I would ever get out. I can't imagine how fucking awful that is and I love it. He deserves this and oh, so much more and he will get it.

Patience is a virtue.

Posted by: gj dhh ()
Date: April 14, 2016 08:43AM

If Basl gets his guns back then watch out
Once he recognizes he's a criminal it may change his self set limitations
Mentally ill people are capable of anything. Unpredictable
Lizzie says she's not worried, she's got backup, but Reagan had backup when Hinckley shot him. If someone's determined, they'll likely do it

Hopefully upon release he'll just curl up in front of some porn, use a sawzall with a toy attached as a dildo, then fuck himself to death. (Can't wish for someone else to get in trouble for harming him, though a ass kicking might help in curing him

Posted by: Destiny is already written ()
Date: April 14, 2016 08:51AM

He never turned in his guns and he's not mentally ill, he's evil. Also, not like it matters...but I haven't done anything that would warrant him shooting me. But alas, Chuck never did anything to warrant being stalked and harassed. And neither did the other 30 people.

Miz may have been a sick asshole but that doesn't warrant eesh trying to have him fucking shot dead by police either.

When I didn't want to see him anymore (eesh) started right back up with the harassment. It's quite sad that I had to be civil with my stalker just to get him to leave me alone.

But if eesh wants to kill me or come after me, so be it. He won't get away with it. I'm not going to live my life worried about him when he gets out. Whatever happems, happens. He will pay either way.

He should have never told me about the things he did, I never asked and he certainly should have never broken the law in front of me.

I go to sleep with a clean conscious, knowing I have done the right thing. Everything happens for a reason, no such thing as coincidences.

Posted by: Guns ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:04AM

How did he not have to turn in his guns? Isn't that a requirement with a protective order?

Posted by: Michael Josef Basl is a liar ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:05AM

Does Michael Basl look like someone who follows the law? He lied and said he doesn't have any guns.

Posted by: Gotta go ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:07AM

I have to get to work now, lol I'll be back later.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2158864/2158864.html#msg-2158864
Attachments:
Screen shot 2016-04-08 at 5.05.29 PM-1.png

Posted by: The analyzer ()
Date: April 14, 2016 11:13AM

That's really sad that his dad seems like a decent man... He had no idea why his son was in jail then? Did he seem concerned? Usually parents stick by their kids no matter how evil or sick they know they are.

I wonder what happened to him as a child to make him so sick... I truly believe he has anti social personality disorder. That's not treatable by medication either, because it's not a mood disorder, it's who he is. The only way to live with that disorder is you learn how to act around other people and how to behave in society. So jail is the best spot for him to learn. He has to sit and think about what he did to everyone and why he's there.

I hope the psychiatrist he has to talk to will diagnose him and tell him straight up what's wrong with him.

I know this is gross, but did he ever speak of his sexuality or sexual tendencies? I don't believe he was fully gay. He seemed like a sexual sadist to me, like the only way he would wanna be with a woman is if he was able to torture them. that's usually an indicator of childhood sexual abuse.

He said all those things about Miz being this, Miz being that, Miz is a pedophile blah blah blah. But none of that is true. Miz likes women. Adult grown women. Miz is autistic, in the way that makes him incredibly socially awkward, clueless, and a bit naive. He only posted those things about infants, 911, etc because he thought people found it funny and people were egging him on. He was trolling for godsakes. None of that reflects who he really is as a person. Miz is actually very docile, gentle, and caring. He's just sick, but he is not evil.

I really hope Miz leaves this forum for his own good.. I know it will be hard for him to recover and it's possible but he's gotta leave the forum, go somewhere and live his life.

Posted by: NPxNT ()
Date: April 14, 2016 11:38AM

Misery made the pedo posts because he wanted attention and to shock people. He's pretty worthless for the most part but his default state isn't to harm people in real life. He's extremely mentally ill and unstable and will never willingly leave this forum.

Never.

Posted by: jimmylegs ()
Date: April 14, 2016 11:44AM

No feels Wrote:
> don't know what happened to his cat. Not my problem, I
> really don't care at all. He should have thought
> about that.
>
>
> Again, me and my karma. Trolling a dead cat and
> then his cat dying while he's in jail would just
> be him getting his.....
>
> -shrug

What's wrong with you? The cat did nothing wrong. You're taking out your venom on an innocent animal. The worst part is, I believe you believe this when you say it.

Posted by: Quoted ()
Date: April 14, 2016 11:46AM

jimmylegs Wrote:
> No feels Wrote:
> -----
> > don't know what happened to his cat. Not my
> problem, I
> > really don't care at all. He should have
> thought
> > about that.
> >
> >
> > Again, me and my karma. Trolling a dead cat and
> > then his cat dying while he's in jail would
> just
> > be him getting his.....
> >
> > -shrug
>
>
> What's wrong with you? The cat did nothing wrong.
> You're taking out your venom on an innocent
> animal. The worst part is, I believe you believe
> this when you say it.

Posted by: for that matter…. ()
Date: April 14, 2016 11:57AM

….his father and mother in particular did nothing wrong. Please stop attacking people who are innocent. His deceased mother did not do anything to you or anyone. Attacking her is the same kind of thing he did to me. Can't you see why that's wrong?

Posted by: who the fuck are you talking to? ()
Date: April 14, 2016 12:24PM

jimmylegs Wrote:
> No feels Wrote:
> -----
> problem, I
> thought
> > about that.
> >
> >
> just
> >
> > -shrug
>
>
> this when you say it.

LOL @ William, oh William...

I have every right to say what I feel or think about a situation whether you agree with it not.

Fuck him and fuck his cat too. I am not taking anything out on his cat.

Posted by: louise basl burns in hell ()
Date: April 14, 2016 12:27PM

for that matter…. Wrote:
> ….his father and mother in particular did
> nothing wrong. Please stop attacking people who
> are innocent. His deceased mother did not do
> anything to you or anyone. Attacking her is the
> same kind of thing he did to me. Can't you see why
> that's wrong?

Again, I really don't give a fuck. He likes trolling people's parents his can get it too.

Posted by: ASPCA ()
Date: April 14, 2016 12:59PM

Someone should call the ASPCA to make sure it's taken care of.

Posted by: @The analyzer ()
Date: April 14, 2016 01:51PM

I'll reply to you later. I'm getting a karma tattoo.

Posted by: I live by the rule ()
Date: April 14, 2016 02:40PM

Damn that was fast. Pics later.

Posted by: Cat Gut ()
Date: April 14, 2016 03:52PM

All the dead cat talk -- on both sides.

Posted by: #karma ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:11PM

#karma
Attachments:
2016-04-14 17.09.36.png

Posted by: I just want to say thanks ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:39PM

Thanks Michael Basl...

...for teaching me the errors of my ways. For showing me what true evil is, for showing me the harsh, evil, painful side of life. For putting me on display, for exposing my evil. For making me reevaluate my life choices, my thoughts, to start thinking twice about my actions. For teaching me how to fight and be strong. I'm no victim of you, I'm a survivor. You're a menace to society but a teacher too, you taught me so much about people as well as myself. I thank you for allowing me to test my limits, to tempt me on walking the hell bound path with you and making me realize I don't want to be a bad person anymore.

What goes around comes around and I have had my fair share of karma, but you..will forever be stuck in a karma coma.

I have paid my dues. I know now why I had to go through all of this, to make sure I don't end up like you and to finally grow up take responsibility and act like an adult.

This tattoo I got, symbolizes my strength, the pain, struggle and endurance I had to make it through everything in life. I seriously am grateful for you motivating me to live a better life.

I still have a long way to go but I'm glad I still have the time and opportunity to make something of my self and better myself. You don't. You're a hopeless, lost cause. God bless you anyway,

I forgive you.

..that is why "I win".

Fsggot.

-M.D.W
Attachments:
POSTER-VIEW-CHALLENGING-PEOPLE-1.jpg

Posted by: DAMNIT!!!!!!!! ()
Date: April 14, 2016 05:41PM

Faggot*

Posted by: @The analyzer ()
Date: April 14, 2016 06:07PM

The analyzer Wrote:
> That's really sad that his dad seems like a decent
> man... He had no idea why his son was in jail
> then? Did he seem concerned? Usually parents stick
> by their kids no matter how evil or sick they know
> they are.

Idk what he knows but he told me his dad didn't know much about the situation.

> I wonder what happened to him as a child to make
> him so sick... I truly believe he has anti social
> personality disorder. That's not treatable by
> medication either, because it's not a mood
> disorder, it's who he is.

Yeah..idk but something did, he ran away at one point so who knows. He loves to say everyone else was sexually abused and whatnot and seemed to know an awful lot about the subject.

> I know this is gross, but did he ever speak of his
> sexuality or sexual tendencies? I don't believe he
> was fully gay. He seemed like a sexual sadist to
> me, like the only way he would wanna be with a
> woman is if he was able to torture them. that's
> usually an indicator of childhood sexual abuse.

No, all he said was he was gay. He told me about some black guy that he was with that "acted like he (eesh) was his property". I don't think he's gay by choice, I don't think he can get a woman. And I do believe he was sexually abused, again - he projected that onto everyone else.

I have no comments about the rest of what you said and am done with this now, all of it. Thanks for reading.

Goodbye for now.

Posted by: Michael Josef Basl murderer ()
Date: April 14, 2016 06:10PM

Oh and one more thing, Michael Basl supposedly made some kid kill himself by threatening to exploit and extort him for some naked pics on some webcam sit3 he was on.

Not sure how true it is, but knowing him it's probably true..

Posted by: Karma is crap ()
Date: April 14, 2016 06:31PM

There is no metaphysical ether out there called "Karma" or "Kismet", if there were our prisons would be filled to the max, 10 fold over what they are now. eesh got his righteous just desserts because he fucked up, refused to quit, and was finally caught as a result of his stupidity. The authorities were fed up with his crazy and annoying antics, directed at innocent people. What did Mizs' father do to deserve the wrath of that nutso eesh...nothing!

Posted by: What goes around comes around ()
Date: April 14, 2016 06:38PM

You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions, just like I am to mine. No one is right or wrong. This is my interpretation of the reality of a situation that I have lived, not just read bullshit on a forum and taken at face value.

You have no idea what Miz's father has done in his lifetime, neither do I. Not saying he's done anything, sometimes others are just collateral damage or there to make you realize more.

Like hey, this is just effecting me, it's effecting my family, so you know..you would stop but clearly some people have not learned and are still here purposely trying to make waves.

I won't say any names but there was a post earlier that I literally could have done so much with but I decided not to, what's the point?

Beating dead horses, dead cats. Fuck em. Gotta live life. Smile. You only die once.

Date: April 14, 2016 06:39PM

This isn't just effecting* affecting? Idk.

Posted by: goes both ways ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:06PM

jimmylegs Wrote:
> No feels Wrote:
> -----
> problem, I
> thought
> > about that.
> >
> >
> just
> >
> > -shrug
>
>
> this when you say it.

this post? yea moreno is hilarious trying to say you are wrong for your post. but 9/11, dead troops and child molesting are quite right with him!

the worst part is... i believe him when he say he has raped children.

hey but forgive him he is "special" and it's perfectly okay for him to say things because he is the victim and this is his case.

Posted by: very mature interpretation ()
Date: April 14, 2016 07:13PM

What goes around comes around Wrote:
> You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions,
> just like I am to mine. No one is right or wrong.
> This is my interpretation of the reality of a
> situation that I have lived, not just read
> bullshit on a forum and taken at face value.
>
> You have no idea what Miz's father has done in his
> lifetime, neither do I. Not saying he's done
> anything, sometimes others are just collateral
> damage or there to make you realize more.
>
> Like hey, this is just effecting me, it's
> effecting my family, so you know..you would stop
> but clearly some people have not learned and are
> still here purposely trying to make waves.
>
> I won't say any names but there was a post earlier
> that I literally could have done so much with but
> I decided not to, what's the point?
>
> Beating dead horses, dead cats. Fuck em. Gotta
> live life. Smile. You only die once.

I like this, a very mature way of looking at things and a very intelligent. Isn't it the truth!

Posted by: Third Eye ()
Date: April 14, 2016 08:49PM

Thanks.

Date: April 14, 2016 08:53PM

Karma is crap Wrote:
> There is no metaphysical ether out there called
> "Karma" or "Kismet", if there were our prisons
> would be filled to the max, 10 fold over what they
> are now.

Eh, see..you think I'm talking about karma in the sense that he's in jail. It goes much deeper than that.

There's a lot more going on than the people on this website know, always has been, always will be. Michael Basl is getting back everything he put out..everything he has done to others will come back on him. Tenfold

And that, is karma, to me.

Thanks for reading.

Posted by: Meditation ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:12PM

You don't have to believe in it. But I do, because I've witnessed it, with myself and many others. This, right now, is just my lesson; not yours, so don't take offense to me learning.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-05-58-1.png
Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-05-48-1.png

Date: April 14, 2016 09:23PM

Here is an example of me getting karma.

When that whole Papa John's thing happened, it was I who posted the name of the person who had me arrested. It was I who made her easily findable, etc.

And I knew exactly what I was doing when I did this. I know what this website does to people.

Now, had I never put this person's information on this website, eesh would have never known who they were to have contacted them to have me fasley arrested.

See? That's what I get for doing that, I can take responsibility for my actions there. I created that bad karma. But eesh also created his bad karma there. I wasn't found guilty of the false charges and now eesh is facing the exact same charges he had her have me arrested for...except be has 5 of them, lol

What do you call thst, if not karma?

Posted by: Karma Queen ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:29PM

Oh and not to mention that I was there when he committed the crimes and am a witness against him. Not to mention I got to witness his being arrested that night in December and got to see him in court while in custody of the sheriff's office. And to think, his entire goal and hope and wish was for me to be exactly where he is today.

Imagine that, lol. Life is funny, you people have no idea how lucky you are to not have some maniac who is actively trying to end your life either through death or incarceration.

Posted by: get the fuck ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:34PM

over yourself.

Posted by: Karmatic Justice ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:39PM

I'm going to let you in on a huge secret...

...I'm not forcing you to read my posts.

Posted by: I'm not. ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:42PM

I'm just observing how you're making a 3 ring circus out of a very serious issue. This is not supposed to be fun or funny. That's all

Posted by: Ummmmmm ()
Date: April 14, 2016 09:46PM

Wow, I'm sorry you're misinterpreting my posts. You should probably stop reading if you think I'm making anything a circus or that anything I have said was supposed to be fun or funny.

Goodness me, you're telling me that this is a serious situation and I'm the one who has to worry about the stalked coming after me when he gets out, lol, wow.

Stop trolling.

Posted by: Goodbye for now ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:03PM

You're funny though. I've proven my point.

I get to live my life, free, just like everybody else.

I'm not sitting in jail right now and thanks to eesh, I had this beautiful epiphany of realizing how stupid it is to let the opinions and words of others control you. He let all of this go to his head and look where he's at?

Lol hell if any of you would ever get me so mad I'm gonna get myself locked up for it. Jesus lol.

It is time I get my life back. I'll be back to post updates on the inmate.

Yall have fun now!

Posted by: ENyLn ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:04PM

What goes around comes around Wrote:
> Here is an example of me getting karma.
>
> When that whole Papa John's thing happened, it was
> I who posted the name of the person who had me
> arrested. It was I who made her easily findable,
> etc.
>
> And I knew exactly what I was doing when I did
> this. I know what this website does to people.
>
> Now, had I never put this person's information on
> this website, eesh would have never known who they
> were to have contacted them to have me fasley
> arrested.
>
> See? That's what I get for doing that, I can take
> responsibility for my actions there. I created
> that bad karma. But eesh also created his bad
> karma there. I wasn't found guilty of the false
> charges and now eesh is facing the exact same
> charges he had her have me arrested for...except
> be has 5 of them, lol
>
> What do you call thst, if not karma?

You can attribute eesh's legal trouble to karma if you want and I'm not discounting it. But I attribute it to eesh's inability to control himself. Had he not honked/flicked off the Morenos or posted about him after the PO, he wouldn't be in jail. Many, if not most people are able to follow the law. At least well enough to stay out of jail. eesh isn't. Not so sure karma had anything to do with it.

Posted by: Take care ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:09PM

Like I said, I'm not exactly talking about him being in jail when I mention his karma lol, there is so much more to it, but anyway, it isn't important. What is important is a dangerous criminal is off the streets and I have taken some positive out of this half a decade ordeal.

I am able to smile and laugh about it actually and have learned a lot and am finally able to see what's important thanks to him,

He made me grow and find my strength, it's amazing. Hopefully he has learned some things too.

Thanks again for reading.

Posted by: th7H3 ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:14PM

It lasted longer this time than it usually does

Posted by: ?!?! !!!?! ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:18PM

What

Posted by: whatever, I do what I want ()
Date: April 15, 2016 04:24AM

for that matter…. Wrote:
> ….his father and mother in particular did
> nothing wrong. Please stop attacking people who
> are innocent. His deceased mother did not do
> anything to you or anyone. Attacking her is the
> same kind of thing he did to me. Can't you see why
> that's wrong?
Attachments:
aaasik.jpg

Posted by: Your darkness is ugly ()
Date: April 15, 2016 05:44AM

One day you will see the light too.

Posted by: 9yv6e ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:28AM

EESH IS A FAGGOT

Posted by: [img]http://www.fairfaxundergrou ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:12PM

9yv6e Wrote:
> EESH IS A FAGGOT

Posted by: Not quite sorry for Mr. Basl ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:26PM

What a waste of life. A cautionary tale of internet woe. This shit will be online forever. Eesh's name is mud, forever. Ive said it before but he really has to become a Born Again - they take anyone. He can ham it up pretend to be a frothing Christian and he can be somewhat back in society. Otherwise its monthly SS checks and welfare. Manwichs' breakfast and lunch and Hamburger helper for dinner and Thanksgiving. Will be worse now that 16.6 new unemployment claims are filed. Now he will never get a job.

Kids dont be a hopeless fuckup like Michael Joseph Basl. And yes, Moreno is fucked up and a loser too. Still, at least he has a diagnosed mental condition to explain his behavior.

Josef Basl, Michael Josef Basl, Joe Basil, Moreno v Basl

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5af90ff88d82840a91f758cd

MICHAEL JOSEF BASL Bankruptcy Filing https://opinions.abi.org/0518-115-basl-re-moreno-v-basl

Family sues online 'troll' after son's suicide attempt https://www.fredericksburg.com/news/state_region/family-sues-online-troll-after-son-s-suicide-attempt/article_bd21d364-3a67-5536-ae7c-f41b663f42a3.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/reign-of-terror-online-trolls-destroy-a-virginia-familys-offline-life/2015/07/20/a467f9bc-19ba-11e5-93b7-5eddc056ad8a_story.html?utm_term=.8c26483337c5

Posted by: Hey for Shits and giggles ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:42PM

..google Sharonkm3...check out the images also. ROFL

Posted by: ok google! ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:51PM

Hey for Shits and giggles Wrote:
> ..google Sharonkm3...check out the images also.
> ROFL

I did - a bunch of these came up

Posted by: That's fake ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:53PM

Fake website
Attachments:
152502125002201.webp

Posted by: He didn't pay ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:55PM

Attachments:
william moreno sterling virginia pedophile - Copy.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.