HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What coursework/certs would you recommend someone take to transition into IT?
Posted by: transitionerer2 ()
Date: December 22, 2019 04:05PM

Trying to bone up on my IT skills and make a transition from teaching into that field but I'm not sure where to start. Thinking of taking some classes at NVCC and maybe some on udemy to get a foundation. Any specific suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What coursework/certs would you recommend someone take to transition into IT?
Posted by: IT Jedi ()
Date: December 22, 2019 04:11PM

How old are you and what are you teaching?

Re: What coursework/certs would you recommend someone take to transition into IT?
Posted by: transitionerer2 ()
Date: December 22, 2019 04:17PM

I am teaching history at the middle school level and I'll be 31 in in April. I know of a couple other teachers that made the transition. One became a software developer at 34 and is doing pretty well with Fairfax county.

Posted by: IT Jedi ()
Date: December 22, 2019 04:23PM

History in middle school?

Get you MSIT have FFX pay for it and become a PM somewhere hearding Nerf dart warriors.

Posted by: Einhorn is Finale ()
Date: December 22, 2019 05:03PM

You can skip the schoolwork and get the surgery for the transition to IT.

Check out what happened to this little girl. She was the daughter of some left-wing, free-love, hippie-liberal feminist Hollywood commies.

She made the transition to IT with surgery. Think they had to remove IT's brain to get that hat on.
Attachments:
chastity-cher-sonny.jpg
CHAZ-BONO.jpg

Posted by: TrackHawk ()
Date: March 26, 2020 09:01PM

Do you need a writing service for any subject? If yes, I would recommend you edusson writing service. I use to buying sometimes writing works, such us essay, assignments, coursework, they even provide dissertations writing service (see this, if you need) I not promote them, but highly recommend, because they have good prices, pro writers and they really loves deadlines :twisted: Just try it :roll:

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 28, 2020 01:29PM

* NVCC EMPLOYS UNQUALIFIED ILLEGAL ALIENS TO TEACH

* NVCC SHUT DOWN AND REFUSES TO GIVE STUDENTS REFUNDS ON CLASSES

https://www.nvcc.edu/coronavirus/updates/index.html

drop dead G2

Posted by: 08osidfj ()
Date: March 28, 2020 01:29PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.