HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump & Pence Lied: Google/Verily Does NOT have 1700 Engineers Working on Corona Web Site
Posted by: Tu Phun Nee ()
Date: March 15, 2020 12:11AM

That is what Google/Verily say. Also say site was not for citizens, it was a "triage website" for health care workers in the Bay Area NOT for the general public and NOT for the entire United States.

OBTW: the site is not going to be operational on Monday according to Google/Verily.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump & Pence Lied: Google/Verily Does NOT have 1700 Engineers Working on Corona Web Site
Posted by: cool story bro! ()
Date: March 15, 2020 12:19AM

you must be outraged and terrified!!

Re: Trump & Pence Lied: Google/Verily Does NOT have 1700 Engineers Working on Corona Web Site
Posted by: Just a little bit? ()
Date: March 15, 2020 08:33AM

Doesn't it bother you, even just a little, that Trump thinks his followers are too stupid to see through his bullshit. I don't much care about the size of the crowd at the inauguration, but this is different. And he is not directing his lies at my side, he cannot actually believe we believe a word he says. No, these are directed at his most loyal supporters. And it seems to work.

I'd be pissed.

Posted by: Idiot ass people ()
Date: March 15, 2020 08:36AM

lol, yeah man. I don't get it. That man could legalize rape and his supporters would praise him. Rape survivors of him would be like "Yeah I guess it's okay because Trump said so" LMFAO

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.