HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My 14 year old nephew told me he identified as a girl and I told him he was mentally ill and should ask for help
Posted by: Wowser ()
Date: February 23, 2020 10:33PM

His libtarded mom has a shitfit. My brother is serving overseas and doesn’t know yet. Not sure how he’ll take that news. When are we going to stop indulging these sick people and make them seek help?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My 14 year old nephew told me he identified as a girl and I told him he was mentally ill and should ask for help
Posted by: C7trr-anon ()
Date: February 23, 2020 11:21PM

Post a couple of pics of your nephew. Is he hot ? Eesh is always seeking a few good,boys

Re: My 14 year old nephew told me he identified as a girl and I told him he was mentally ill and should ask for help
Posted by: Puss Pott ()
Date: February 24, 2020 06:35AM

If he looks like a goat, Gerry would be interested in him.

Posted by: Being Faggy Is The New In Thing! ()
Date: February 24, 2020 12:03PM

It's kind of like when calling people racist was new and fresh! It got attention.

Now, when people "act" faggy to join the me too groups, it just makes people in the LGBT community decide to leave the Democratic party.

Remember when the guys pretended to be girls, just so they could win a competitive sport for once in their life. Well, the biological girls are starting to fight back! It took awhile before they fought back, but they are starting to bring attention to the bullshit!

You 14 year old nephew will soon learn, after blowing a bunch of middle aged fags, that girls don't have it so easy. Hopefully he learns this lesson before he gets a sexually transmitted disease!

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: February 24, 2020 12:29PM

OP
Your nephew is confused because his father has been over seas instead of being at home setting a good example for the boy. As his brother it is your duty to be the surrogate man of the house while he is away. Stop whatever it is you are doing now and go over there and fuck his wife. Keep fucking her allowing the boy to see what a real man does to a woman. Once he starts to get accustom to seeing how men and women inter act then he will start to realize how he is supposed to act. Come on man be a stand up guy and help your brother out. That is of course unless your sis in law is a pig. If that’s the case just take the kid to the roof and throw him off.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.