HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is your ideal type of Girlfriend?
Posted by: OwO ()
Date: February 01, 2020 01:20PM

You're ideal girlfriend?

(If you already have one, and she really is your prefered, you post a pic with you or some other proof that she's really your gf).
Attachments:
1490640875690.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is your ideal type of Girlfriend?
Posted by: Fozzie ()
Date: February 01, 2020 01:36PM

OwO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're ideal girlfriend?
>
> (If you already have one, and she really is your
> prefered, you post a pic with you or some other
> proof that she's really your gf).

It's "pa" not "paw". Animals have paws, a human father is a pa.

I'll go with the Libertarian.

Posted by: Swello ()
Date: February 02, 2020 09:48AM

The Communist one sounds like she’d be fun in bed. I would pick her for certain

Posted by: BPMGM ()
Date: February 02, 2020 10:30AM

I just date black chix. You look long enough, you'll find 1 who wants to find out if it's "true what they say about white boys". Once you prove to them it IS true, like when they have their 1st bed wrecking orgasm, she can't get enough of you. The thing about black chix, too, is you just gotta' bring 'em off 1 time, and the rest come quick & fast. They won't miss DeOnndray's "3rd leg" once they get a white boy. You can bring 'em off with your average size or even small pecker once you've licked 'em to the Big O.

I gave up on those white and Jew broads a long time ago. Black chix are happy to have you b/c white boys treat them better than Sanquan anyhow.

Posted by: CPTED ()
Date: February 02, 2020 12:55PM

THe 1s OP has are pretty bad, so I think I'll keep the 1 I got. It's weird, she's an older lady (37-I'm 20). She's always afraid I'm going to leave her for a younger girl. I keep telling her why should I go anywhere else, if I know where I can get it any time I want it. All I got to do is ask & he gives it to me.

So anyhow, last week, after she wore me out the night before & then good morning sex that lasted until 1 PM, I wash up & go to get dressed & go. So she asks me to come to the bed cause she's got something for me. I figure it's a "good bye" BJ & I'm hoping I can get it up, cause between last night and this morning, this broad wore out my poor little winky.

So anyhow, I go over to her & she pulls out this thing. It's got a ring and some sleeve thing that's shaped like a dick and it's got a lock on it. So she undoes the lock and starts to take the thing apart. She pulls out this box and it says CB6000S on it. She pulls my equipment and tries 1 ring, and doesn't like it, so she opens the box and tries this other ring and likes it.

I ask her what the hell is this & she tells me it's to keep me safe for her. So she puts some thing thru some of the holes, puts another thing on it, then she puts this pin in there and puts a little sleeve on the pin and some pink thing that presses down on my junk.

Then she takes this sleeve thing shaped like a dick & puts it over my junk and on the pins. SHe pulls on some of my skin and asks me if it's pinching. I tell her no, so she looks at everything, then takes this lock and snaps it on the pin in the middle that's long.

So she tells me now I'm locked up & only she has the key, so nobody else can get at me & I can't even play w/myself. She says if I need some penis pleasure, I have to come see her, & she'll take care of me any time I want it.

So now I'm walking around w/my junk in this cage & under lock & key.

It doesn't bother me too much while it's on. All I have to do is call her & she'll tell me to come over or she'll come to me. I just don't like the idea of walking around w/my unk all locked up, you know?

Posted by: She 4 Feet Tall ()
Date: February 02, 2020 01:03PM

The top of her head is flat so I can rest my beer can there, the rest is none of your budness

Posted by: CWW6C ()
Date: February 02, 2020 01:30PM

Girls are yucky and stupid. - Fez Watley

Posted by: a ghost named Sarah ()
Date: February 02, 2020 02:30PM

She makes really great money which she brings home and gives to me because I am after all the man of the house, and then she cooks dinner and looks after the five kids she made for me. She is obedient and cheerful and never wants sex because it is sinful and likes watching Mama's Family. She respects cow dancing as a higher art form. She is a lithuanian mexican and she hates negroes and jews.

Posted by: Shes Mine And I Dont Share ()
Date: February 02, 2020 02:56PM

Shes got a phd and works for the gubmint as a special scale scientist ,her parents were rich New England liberal Democrats who had a huge trust fund . I don't work . I shop during the day for gourmand meals to make at home in our commercial kitchen with professional steak and seafood broiler , huge deck out back with BBQ kitchen and pizza wood burning overlooking the pool and buying clothes and get my high Philly cuts then relax in my man cave in my top of the line real leather Lazy Boy with a big sectional sofa set up for my pals drinking beer joining me watching games on the home theater , a new bass boat and pickup is always in my driveway traded in for another new rig every three years , she never talks back because she's deaf and we vacation in the Med and Outer Banks every summer with another trip to Marthas Vineyard in late summer and a Caribbean trip to another white sandy beach in the middle of winter

BTW she's stacked smoking hot and white and Im a large black man who has what it takes to her her very happy

Gotta go the limos here to take us to our Super Bowl mid level 50 yard line seats with another mixed B/W couple , Ive got a few hundred in tens to get beer and snacks at the game , she gave it to me a few minutes ago

Posted by: she steals MAGA hats ()
Date: February 02, 2020 03:04PM

This crazy bitch (and get this - she's not even political; just likes being a PITA) hates political hats, especially MAGA caps. Any time she sees somebody wearing a MAGA hat, she snatches it off their head and throws it into the street and cries out in triumph 'All better now!'

Thw mannfer in whcih she does this is such that people don't even fight back, but simply stand there looking dumbfounded.

Posted by: tccd7 ()
Date: February 03, 2020 10:38PM

Posted by: Cracked ()
Date: February 04, 2020 12:12AM

I like a crackhead ho or a meth head.
Attachments:
imrs.jpg

Posted by: Tyrone Jemkins ()
Date: February 08, 2020 01:45PM

I'm a fan of married conservative white women. They tend to role play well.
Attachments:
1594615312565.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.