HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I planted some kudzu in my backyard, and now it has spread into the woods and has covered all the trees.
Posted by: happy landscaper ()
Date: January 18, 2020 10:46PM

Should I tell the government? Or will I just get in trouble? All I wanted was low-maintenance greenery in my backyard; I didn't mean for it to grow past my fence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I planted some kudzu in my backyard, and now it has spread into the woods and has covered all the trees.
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: January 19, 2020 07:51AM

Fuck you

Re: I planted some kudzu in my backyard, and now it has spread into the woods and has covered all the trees.
Posted by: Trooper ()
Date: January 19, 2020 08:42AM

Just do what I do. I dump all my old gas and oil in the creek behind my house. Don't know if it'll help with the kudzu, but it makes me feel like I'm doing my part to fuck over Fairfax County any way that I can.

Posted by: easy peezy ()
Date: January 19, 2020 09:46AM

Trooper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just do what I do. I dump all my old gas and oil
> in the creek behind my house. Don't know if it'll
> help with the kudzu, but it makes me feel like I'm
> doing my part to fuck over Fairfax County any way
> that I can.

Nothing easier than finding a storm drain to drain your oil in. My old condo parking lot had a sewer drain on one of the end spaces right at the front of the space where my honda oil drain plug was. So easy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.