HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Letter To Stop Democrats Proposed Gun Bans
Posted by: Copy Send Mail Or Share ()
Date: November 27, 2019 01:30PM

Senator :

Congratulations on the Democrat Party's win in the election of November 2019 .

Now comes the most important decision you will ever have to make as an elected offical in the Commonwealth of Virginia

That decision Senator is is shall you vote AYE to an unconstititional firearms and magazine ban or will you continue to keep the flame of liberty burning in Virginia, with a NAY vote and your endorsement of constitutitional regulations of Assault Weapons and Higher Capacity magazines in Virginia

The Democrat party lead by Governor Northam is proposing a ban of legally possessed fireams in Virginia with out any attempt to reasonably regulate which the US Supreme Court will demand

There are ample existing successful precedents to reasonable regulations of Assault Weapons in the United States , the foremost is the National Firearms Act of 1934 which Congress passed and has successfully controlled full automatic machine guns since the law went into effect in America.
If full automatic real machine guns which are the true Assault Weapons of militaries of the world can be successfully regulated so can semi automatic copies

Virginia also has two laws that regulate full automatic machine guns, the first under Virginia state code 18.2-295 requiring any machine gun brought into Virginia to be registered with the Department of State Police within 24 hours of its arrival or any conversion of any semi-automatic firearm to full automatic fire in Virginia.
The second is Virginia state code 18.2-291 which provides criminal penalties for possession of a machine gun for aggressive purposes

There are many ways assault weapons can be controlled in Virginia by reasonable regulations that do not ban firearms nor magazines that only will punish the law abiding citizens of this Commonwealth state .
Reasonable regulations will restrict access to these firearms to make Virginia a safer place without unconstititional laws and the bitterness they will create being imposed upon the law abiding people of this state.

Please consider that The Commonwealth of Virginia was one of the premiere sites of the birth of liberty and freedom in the American colonies that gave the world the flame of liberty known as The United States of America. Dont let the millions of those who have defended this state and our nation down in our armed services and the home front as patriotic Americans who knew and today know that they have an individidual right to keep and bear arms guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution whose final words are "Shall Not Be Infringed".

Please dont be one of those that will extingush that flame . Im counting on your support to keep it burning brightly as one of Virginia's distinguished state senators

Remember reasonable regulations are not infringements . Complete bans on possession are infringments of the right to keep and bear arms.

I am very truly yours

Your Patriotic Chef DAJAX , add your ideas of reasonable regulations on a separate page or pages by adding the statement at the end ( I am enclosing some simple actions that the Virginia General Assembly can take to reasonably control firearms and magazines in Virginia ) or just send it as is.

I also endorse and allow its use by the Virginia Citizens defense league or NRA or any pro civil gun rights group send it to any one you want to use to defend our constitutional right to keep and bear arms without infringements even the US Supreme Court and of course members of Congress the President who supports our cause of freedom and the media Facebook or what ever means you want

Like I did it to grab some cash HUH ? Hell No ! Im a USA Constitutional Patriot That always needs my work spell checked first and formatted as I think faster then I can type! LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Letter To Stop Democrats Proposed Gun Bans
Posted by: Im In Dajax ()
Date: November 27, 2019 01:40PM

I wonder if I can submit that handguns should be sold in vending machines at 7-11's fast foods all night gas stations check cashing places or next to ATMs as reasonable regulations that's what you will propose natch

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.