HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NEW YORK PASSES LAW INFANT ORGAN ROBBERY AS LEGAL - MEANING ALREADY BORN INFANTS
Posted by: WMAL ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:47AM

The Law allows abortion literally the day before or on pregnancy (what difference does it make? at that point the fact it is an infant that could have lived if removed a month earlier: is beyond doubt, MEDICALLY BEYOND A DOUBT)

The Law also allow the "sale of body parts" for research OR FOR USE in providing organs to rich democrats who blew out their own organs drinking too much.

Remember - this is a sale of body parts of A LIVING BABY THAT WAS BORN say a month ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NEW YORK PASSES LAW INFANT ORGAN ROBBERY AS LEGAL - MEANING ALREADY BORN INFANTS
Posted by: 4rgtree ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:49AM

88690925-halloween-satan-man-with-horns-severe-torture-1.jpg

Re: NEW YORK PASSES LAW INFANT ORGAN ROBBERY AS LEGAL - MEANING ALREADY BORN INFANTS
Posted by: 6wwte ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:49AM

The Law allows abortion literally the day before or on pregnancy (what difference does it make? at that point the fact it is an infant that could have lived if removed a month earlier: is beyond doubt, MEDICALLY BEYOND A DOUBT)

The Law also allow the "sale of body parts" for research OR FOR USE in providing organs to rich democrats who blew out their own organs drinking too much.

Remember - this is a sale of body parts of A LIVING BABY THAT WAS BORN say a month ago.

Posted by: wbxy7 ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:53AM

Bill Clinton democrats argued for this in late 90's but lost. Obama argued for it but lost.

I doubt New York has this "authority" and I bet the Supreme Court is going to overturn it*

(not on the matter privacy or decision, but on the matter it cannot be untied from organ sale - the two go together once let loose in public)

Posted by: uvu4v ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:54AM

infact - i think USA should consider a war against any country that practices organ sale of infants

Posted by: gf3mg ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:58AM

infact - i think USA should consider a war against any country that practices organ sale of BORN infants

if an infant doesn't need your help to survive - certainly it's no longer "your choice", as in "get away from me bitch, this is my life"

Posted by: exeev ()
Date: January 28, 2019 09:59AM

ignore a nuclear country with supercomputers who kills anyone for organs? what could go wrong?

Posted by: uhnmh ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:01AM

blog_zuma_pelosi_schumer.jpg?w=963

"respectable people"

Posted by: ubmng ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:03AM

I could bring back the Death Penalty call for born child abortion and sale of body parts.

But I would not prosecute the legal idiot woman who did it.

It would be a death penalty imposed on lawyers and judge and government workers involved.

Posted by: ukydy ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:06AM

note i am not saying anything about Roe v. Wade

Roe v. Wade was not about born children - far from it - establish as medically measured "developmentally identifiable" far from it.

Had roe v. wade been about born children, the Justices will all have to be recalled and rewrite their opinions. But some are dead.

Date: January 28, 2019 10:09AM

roe v. wade meant "i found out i'm pregnant, i'm getting an abortion"

not: "i'm goign to parade around for months with an obvious baby and kill it in spite of my ex boyfriend, telling everyone i killed it"

not: "i'm going to raises this child and sell it for body parts"

Date: January 28, 2019 10:10AM

my opinion is i'm not a woman and roe v. wade stands

as far as an argument if "alligator form" is considered human before those genes are suppressed for other genes - i simply don't want to enter the argument

beause that's the kind of argument that's like prayer in school - it never ends

Posted by: fnhpw ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:14AM

1*rYtQeiW1_wgga4mpOGCl9w.jpeg

looks respectable, would rob body parts off your daughter's born child and pass it off as "going forward"

Posted by: xnnh6 ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:16AM

Posted by: nve4u ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:17AM

AP_18016018126375.jpg i have inheirted so many laws of government winning in all suits, i can have you SWATTED for dis-agreeing

Posted by: ccvkx ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:21AM

personally i would NEVER had called this decades ago - this "evolution". i mean - robbing body parts was B movie material no one took seriously

if you said "government will become rich and seize all goods not needed to serve them" i would have said - there would be a revolution against it - unlikely

if you said "they'll open the border and allow anyone poor in a country where the rich mistreated the poor flood your quiet town and even hunt you" - i'd look at you like you were some insane person

Posted by: hkhwm ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:23AM

(i mean sure helping the poor was already what america did - but having them hunt you down in your own town? like what parent would do that to their child?)

Posted by: dlyp9 ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:25AM

it's hard to say if this recent event is a political move

i can say in the past such events were looked at by onlookers as possibly just political move

and in the end THEY WERE NOT something small or something "repealable"

Posted by: 4dtew ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:27AM

if you raise millenias kids telling them poor children are used as body parts and that's MOVING FORWARD?

they are going to be a generation that uses CNN to cover up who is being killed (which some argue is already ongoing)

there is no "repeal" of such a generation once started

Posted by: ycjbm ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:31AM

McDonnell_Port_HiRes-248x310.jpg

arrested on criminal charges and impeached (same thing) from office on fake charges. while he was wealthy - the charges he got the wealth by theft were simply never even presented let alone proven (he owned companies and had jobs long before running for office)

i don't agree continual pay raises and borrowing under his administration were wise - but on the other hand he protested fairfax government ignoring State orders openly in the press because democrats were spending outside state control - and democrats attacked him for it

Posted by: ycjbm ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:33AM

i don't agree with his raising gov pay and widening government control of court outcomes - but it was typical in that decade

Northham has continued the trend - adding far more gov control of court outcomes and tons of more debt

and now this: robbing of body parts from born infants

Posted by: wud33 ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:36AM

the bitch is like the whore of the town

it is money

it is when government can raise pay and create projects and hand them down to their children

IF GOVERNMENT WERE GOVERNMENT SERVANTS, planned parenthood would be as well, you would see very LITTLE interest in their "expanding services". infact you'd have to make laws to keep politicians from closing it.

Posted by: wud33 ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:45AM

it's a good question if gov should offer med svc for free doctors refuse to. i don't want to enter that argument. my point was about that ever rising pay attracts devils.

Posted by: ukvdu ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:53AM

i approve of prayer in school (not forced), you might pull me into a parade for it one day

if someone told me "when we get this through we're going to make laws to seize property of people who do it" i'd say "get the hell away from me, this is America"

Posted by: tpkbb ()
Date: January 28, 2019 10:59AM

planned parenthood medical buildings and staff were from clinton in a day before he'd started the country on "DOUBLE DIPPING"

the NEWS STATEMENTS BY DEMOCRATS WERE the pay wasn't good and they couldn't keep them open and needed funding

HOWEVER: not long after news came out showing the pp doctors were not working at military nurse pay as hinted: they were driving cadillac and living in mc'mansions

Posted by: ueknd ()
Date: January 28, 2019 11:03AM

severe-torture-1.jpg
hillary would LOVE IT if you physically protested, she could have you in prison so long you'd kill yourself (after what she made sure happens to you in prison)

IMMEDIATE AND FIRM LAWSUITS ARE NEEDED AGAINST NEW YORK

* out of bounds of r.v.w. law and all other laws

* a law that can't be repealed they have no authority to decide

* hands in the till (nyc loan houses)

* repeated attempts to do the same, but increasingly (aggressive) motives

Date: January 28, 2019 11:25AM

4rgtree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> src=https://previews.123rf.com/images/tverdohlib/t
> verdohlib1710/tverdohlib171002812/88690925-hallowe
> en-satan-man-with-horns-on-head-eating-bloody-meat
> -hell-food-and-diet-concept-.jpg>
>
> src=http://www.landoverbaptist.net/donors/Jeb%20Th
> urmond/severe-torture-1.jpg>

Bryce Harper as Satan.

I like it.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: nenhp ()
Date: January 28, 2019 01:10PM

nenhp

Posted by: Pro-choice ()
Date: January 28, 2019 01:15PM

Oppose compulsory child-bearing.

Posted by: mdxmu ()
Date: January 28, 2019 11:07PM

Posted by: e that you see below ()
Date: January 28, 2019 11:14PM

Pro-choice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oppose compulsory child-bearing.

what burden is carrying a child (8 mo, 9 mo) that doesn't need your help to live - can go on just fine without you.

not enough to give you "that much power"

Posted by: corrections ()
Date: January 28, 2019 11:17PM

(9 mo already carried i meant, i meant very late term, 0 to go)

Posted by: in my opinion ()
Date: January 28, 2019 11:42PM

the "far right" (i believe the Pope does not support) was calling loudly for death penalty of women for early term abortion

you would next see if she'd been on the donor list drivers license they are taking her organs out before death penalty? (or perhaps make her life miserable until she kills herself ... a torture none the less)

obviously far right or far left both end up in death and sale of body parts, in my opinion

Posted by: 7w6wv ()
Date: January 28, 2019 11:45PM

hey people are all just - you stick them with a knife for body parts

you take what you need the strong survive

Posted by: etywn ()
Date: January 29, 2019 10:42AM

etywn

Posted by: rrfef ()
Date: January 30, 2019 05:43PM

Posted by: PURE EVIL in the name of Excuses ()
Date: January 31, 2019 03:15PM

EVIL among us

Posted by: USDFFJH ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:02PM

nyc SAYS "hail satan"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.