HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump is a Symptom not a Cause
Posted by: Voice from an observer ()
Date: October 21, 2019 09:38PM

Looking more and more as if Trumps number is almost up - doesnt matter if it is or is not. Trump is a symptom. If he survives impeachment and wins in 2020 or if he is tossed out and into jail it wont change his support from 39% of the USA. They dont like him or want him they NEED him. The fact is that at least 39% of our country has so little to lose they would rather burn our democracy down than anything else. Let that soak in.

Blue collar jobs are done. People dont want to live of the dole so they work 4 jobs and still cannot afford a new car and decent place to raise a family. College is for the wealthy - you think any 18 year old or middle class family can afford 100k per kid for a college degree? No fucking way. They arent stupid enough to think Hillary was going to change that so what the fuck did they have to lose? Trump is a crass, amoral fuck face and they love it. Why? Because it ruins the party for the upper middle class who drive around in new cars and spend 250k per kid to go to college and have money left over for health care and retirement to boot.

This party wont end with Trump, it wont end until more Americans have something more to lose if our country shits the bed...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump is a Symptom not a Cause
Posted by: Pierre Delecto ()
Date: October 21, 2019 09:42PM

Blah, blah, blah.

Americans won.

Our forefathers were right.

LIBTARDED LIBTARDS LOST

Only enemies of the USA oppose president Trump.

It's not rocket science.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: October 21, 2019 09:50PM

Pierre Delecto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blah, blah, blah.
>
> Americans won.
>
> Our forefathers were right.
>
> LIBTARDED LIBTARDS LOST
>
> Only enemies of the USA oppose president Trump.
>
> It's not rocket science.

That is what I always say. 34 posts out of you just today! I used to post that much until I realized that I was mostly talking to myself. Can we talk to each other?

Posted by: TFTW ()
Date: October 21, 2019 10:30PM

^ +10000000000000000000000000000000

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.