HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What will be the first thing Monique Wells does when she is released tomorrow?
Posted by: Showtime ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:22AM

The possibilities are endless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will be the first thing Monique Wells does when she is released tomorrow?
Posted by: eesh fan #1 ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:45AM

I hope she would call eesh first.

Re: What will be the first thing Monique Wells does when she is released tomorrow?
Posted by: log on to FFU ()
Date: October 14, 2019 02:35AM

Then proceed to shitpost. She'll have a lot to say, but FFS for the last three years she's been staring at the wall. How much insight has she really gained? In one week, everyone will be sick of her......

Posted by: Sj ()
Date: October 14, 2019 06:22AM

I think she had a lot of time to put some ideas and things together, and will release a couple more big hit songs

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: October 14, 2019 06:27AM

Nobody cares; nobody.

Posted by: Clear the line ()
Date: October 14, 2019 06:44AM

Who cares? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody cares; nobody.

You can run along FFU nobody. Maybe one day you can be like Monique, stop hating, you may get some attention one day

Posted by: Danknows ()
Date: October 14, 2019 08:18AM

Who is Monique Wells?

Posted by: you care Miz... ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:55AM

..oh you know you do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted by: she's another crazy Moreno ()
Date: October 14, 2019 11:48AM

Danknows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who is Monique Wells?

Monique Wells is a made member of the Moreno Crime Family. William Moreno referred to her has his "propaganda minister", and she was often used as a foot soldier to carry out attacks on numerous people the Morenos considered to be their enemies, but who were often innocent civlians.

In the "Who the fuck is Monique Wells" thread, Monique responded to the titular question by posting an image of Charles Manson and his quote "I'm nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine and a straight razor if you get too close to me."
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1806298/1806298.html

Ironically in light of Monique's allusion to being a straight razor to those close to her, Monique herself stated in an email to Justin Jouvenal that she was "very close with the Moreno family."

Technically speaking Monique used a blunt instrument to bludgeon William, but there is still time to correct that metaphor.
Attachments:
2016-04-05 16.19.37.png
monique manson.png
wapo email.jpg

Posted by: Juvenile Justin ()
Date: October 15, 2019 11:55PM

Lizzie do you still consider yourself a straight razor? Are you going to slit the throats of the Moreno Crime Family?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.