HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gerrymanderer2, you're going about your posts the wrong way
Posted by: Preach love, not hate ()
Date: August 19, 2019 11:58PM

Gerry, I understand you want to convince Trump supporters and Republicans in general their way is the "wrong" way and your's is the right, but you're going about it the wrong way. It's never a good idea to try to bully or shame someone into doing what you want. You have to CONVINCE them your way is right and it's to their benefit they follow your lead. I'm not saying I agree with your ideology, but I thought I'd give you some friendly advice. Preach love and understanding, not hate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerrymanderer2, you're going about your posts the wrong way
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: August 20, 2019 12:02AM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Reality Rick ()
Date: August 20, 2019 12:06AM

I appreciate your trying to give Gerry constructive advice, but it won’t work. Like most liberals, Gerry is ruled by emotion not reason. His comeback will be some rambling about terrible Trumptards.

Posted by: Shit no ()
Date: August 20, 2019 05:52AM

I believe that Gerry is ruled by Asperger syndrome and bipolar disorder. Constantly with is sock puppets starting and replying to himself like other people agree with his own little world.

If I didn’t want to be sued by a high powered lawyer I could believe its Miz, but, shit no man,,,,I don’t want to be called buddy buster boy.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: August 20, 2019 07:30AM

Gerry is too retarded to use logic in a discussion. In order to convince him of things, we generally bribe him with cock.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.