HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Be honest-Do you think republicans are butthurt that Trump hasn’t gotten a thing done in 2 years?
Posted by: Be honest, please ()
Date: August 17, 2019 11:04AM

I’m thinking that is the case

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Be honest-Do you think republicans are butthurt that Trump hasn’t gotten a thing done in 2 years?
Posted by: OP is Butthurt ()
Date: August 17, 2019 11:10AM

Nope, but faggots like OP are still majorly butthurt over Hillary getting destroyed by Trump in 2016 and OPs post is a prime example of that.

Re: Be honest-Do you think republicans are butthurt that Trump hasn’t gotten a thing done in 2 years?
Posted by: I like him ()
Date: August 17, 2019 11:55AM

3 biggest accomplishments which warrant reelection:

1. Stopped Hillary and took out the Clinton Crime Family and House of Bush in just one election.

2. Has put 116 conservative judges on the bench, including 2 on the SCOTUS. All of whom will serve for at least a couple of decades.

3. Exposed the liberal media for the lying scum that they are, driving down the faith people have in them to about 1 in 5 voters.

The massive TDS butthurt he caused libtards is all just icing on the cake.

Posted by: I am a liar ()
Date: August 17, 2019 12:05PM

I agree, Trump is doing a piss poor job as President. Hillary would have made a better one.

Posted by: Crime family? ()
Date: August 17, 2019 06:09PM

More people indicted under this president than other in history

Posted by: The lib blind spot. ()
Date: August 17, 2019 06:18PM

Trump insults over half of all US citizens each and every day. Usually during most of his waking hours. Thats all his base wants. They could care less what else he does, what else he breaks, ignores or damages. In point of fact Trump supporters are so helpless and butthurt themselves Trumps repugnant behavior towards the majority of Americans is all his base wants even if it screws them financially.

Not sure if libs will ever really understand this simple fact.

Posted by: Lead In Your Pencil ()
Date: August 17, 2019 06:28PM

The lib blind spot. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump insults over half of all US citizens each
> and every day. Usually during most of his waking
> hours. Thats all his base wants. They could care
> less what else he does, what else he breaks,
> ignores or damages. In point of fact Trump
> supporters are so helpless and butthurt themselves
> Trumps repugnant behavior towards the majority of
> Americans is all his base wants even if it screws
> them financially.
>
> Not sure if libs will ever really understand this
> simple fact.

You’re right. Libs would never understand or comprehend Trump’s treachery and your ignorance.
Personally, I think Trumptards drank to much lead enriched water.

Posted by: You know me as ()
Date: August 17, 2019 09:51PM

No. I think Trump supporters are furious that the opposition didn't roll over and die after the 2016 election. They did not anticipate that after furiously opposing Obama and his policies for eight years, that the opposition would do the same thing when their guy was elected.

Posted by: I'm butthurt about this ()
Date: August 18, 2019 01:26AM

Posted by: But feel better about this ()
Date: August 18, 2019 01:28AM

Posted by: houser lane ()
Date: August 18, 2019 09:37AM

Be honest, please Wrote:
> I’m thinking that is the case

No, I am a Republican but not a Trump supporter. Plenty of Republicans are good people but don't count us in with Trump.
Trump supporters are complete zeros and anything they do or say means nothing.

Posted by: Bill Krystols Ballsack ()
Date: August 18, 2019 09:57AM

houser lane Wrote:
> Be honest, please Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I’m thinking that is the case
>
>
> No, I am a Republican but not a Trump supporter.
> Plenty of Republicans are good people but don't
> count us in with Trump.
> Trump supporters are complete zeros and anything
> they do or say means nothing.

Fuck yourself hard, neocon loser. The days of Bush/Romney/McCain are thankfully over.

Vote for Biden, you piece of garbage.

Posted by: 2020 is already over ()
Date: August 18, 2019 11:19AM

houser lane Wrote:
> Be honest, please Wrote:
> -----
> > I’m thinking that is the case
>
>
> No, I am a Republican but not a Trump supporter.
> Plenty of Republicans are good people but don't
> count us in with Trump.
> Trump supporters are complete zeros and anything
> they do or say means nothing.

Truth. Trump isn't really a republican. He's a populist, like Teddy Roosevelt. Trump ran as a republican because they were closer to what he wanted to do as president than the democrats. 15 years ago, Trump would have run as a democrat because they were closer to this values.

Trump will win reelection again because his views are closest to those of most American voters. The dems have gone way too far to the left.

Trump isn't left or right. Trump isn't republican or democrat. Trump is a centrist who ran as a republican.

Posted by: sureokkkgay ()
Date: August 18, 2019 11:23AM

2020 is already over Wrote:
> houser lane Wrote:
> -----
> > Be honest, please Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I’m thinking that is the case
> >
> >
> > No, I am a Republican but not a Trump
> supporter.
> > Plenty of Republicans are good people but don't
> > count us in with Trump.
> > Trump supporters are complete zeros and
> anything
> > they do or say means nothing.
>
>
> Truth. Trump isn't really a republican. He's a
> populist, like Teddy Roosevelt. Trump ran as a
> republican because they were closer to what he
> wanted to do as president than the democrats. 15
> years ago, Trump would have run as a democrat
> because they were closer to this values.
>
> Trump will win reelection again because his views
> are closest to those of most American voters. The
> dems have gone way too far to the left.
>
> Trump isn't left or right. Trump isn't republican
> or democrat. Trump is a centrist who ran as a
> republican.

Name one centrist or liberal piece of legislation Trump has passed. If he is centrist why does he state quite clearly he believe Democrats hate the USA?

Posted by: Superego ()
Date: August 18, 2019 11:41AM

One of the functions of a president is that they are like a superego figure for a society. They’re the leader. We’re all in the same pack, if you will, as Americans. Internally we have a set of rules and regulations that the president embodies. As a kind of superego, the president is the person who says what’s right and wrong. Most people’s superegos dictate that we cannot go around doing whatever we want. We may have certain impulses and feelings but we know how to resist them because they’re hurtful to other people or they’re illegal or what have you. Donald Trump gives people permission to do such things, to be unrestrained.

That is why his supporters love him. Trump does not believe in “political correctness.” A person just can’t just walk around and attack people or say negative things about people. You have to be proper, thoughtful and respectful. But Trump is saying, “You don’t have to do that. I’m sick of being respectful.” Because Donald Trump is giving people permission to do whatever they want, that makes him an immoral and amoral leader. Alcoholics drink in order to narcotize their superego so that they can act without guilt. In that way Donald Trump is the ultimate glass of vodka for his followers.

Posted by: sureokkkgay ()
Date: August 18, 2019 11:44AM

In the United States under Donald Trump the country is dealing with a new level of imminent mass paranoia. This is something that we’ve seen throughout history in one form or another. It’s much worse now because of television and the internet. With Trump and his movement’s racism and overall hostility towards Hispanics and other people of color, that paranoid anxiety is very contagious. With his rallies and and news media, Trump’s paranoia goes beyond an individual psyche because certain kinds of restrictions are compromised in a group setting. This means Trump’s supporters can quickly become rabid and paranoid in a way that’s much more virulent than in past eras. But the specific problem with Donald Trump is that his tweets and other relentless attacks can provoke lots of people to violence, many of whom are already on the edge.

Posted by: Jupel ()
Date: August 18, 2019 12:00PM

sureokkkgay Wrote:
> In the United States under Donald Trump the
> country is dealing with a new level of imminent
> mass paranoia. This is something that we’ve seen
> throughout history in one form or another. It’s
> much worse now because of television and the
> internet. With Trump and his movement’s racism
> and overall hostility towards Hispanics and other
> people of color, that paranoid anxiety is very
> contagious. With his rallies and and news media,
> Trump’s paranoia goes beyond an individual
> psyche because certain kinds of restrictions are
> compromised in a group setting. This means
> Trump’s supporters can quickly become rabid and
> paranoid in a way that’s much more virulent than
> in past eras. But the specific problem with Donald
> Trump is that his tweets and other relentless
> attacks can provoke lots of people to violence,
> many of whom are already on the edge.
>
>
>
> .

You're the one who's rabid and paranoid. You're the one who's racist. You're doing it to yourself. America is awesome and this is the greatest time to be alive in America. Why you insist on being miserable about that, I'll never understand. But it's a free country and you're allowed to be miserable if you want.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.