HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Racist Trump that told 4 congresswomen to go back to their country is too ignorant to realize that 3 of the 4 we’re born in America
Posted by: He’s a racist ()
Date: July 15, 2019 10:16PM

He and his dumb base should leave America since they hate our beautiful diversity

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racist Trump that told 4 congresswomen to go back to their country is too ignorant to realize that 3 of the 4 we’re born in America
Posted by: Raghead blues ()
Date: July 15, 2019 10:17PM

Attachments:
ef483490919bc530.png

Re: Racist Trump that told 4 congresswomen to go back to their country is too ignorant to realize that 3 of the 4 we’re born in America
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: July 15, 2019 10:19PM

He’s a racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He and his dumb base should leave America since
> they hate our beautiful diversity

> Trump owns my head. He's all that I think about.
> 24x7 Trump in my hollow pinhead noggin.

^ FIFY

Posted by: racist president in chief ()
Date: July 15, 2019 10:27PM

He’s a racist Wrote:

trump's just trying to teach younger generations to talk like losers. he thinks "it's cool" despite being over 70 years of age and not having anything in common with real working class americans. raising young racist morons will help his cause from dying out.

Posted by: Ekdd ()
Date: July 16, 2019 05:32AM

That message was for any and all, BIG BONUS !

Posted by: Sauerkraut ()
Date: July 16, 2019 06:10AM

If Trump thinks everyone should go back to the country of their ancestors, why doesn’t he go back to Germany?

Posted by: Nnd ()
Date: July 16, 2019 06:28AM

Sauerkraut Wrote:
> If Trump thinks everyone should go back to the
> country of their ancestors, why doesn’t he go
> back to Germany?

I was born in America, my family/ancestors did not force my heritage on me, which is Italian and French, I never been to Europe and would like to visit those 2 counties, but I’m white and must work 6 days a week and pay bills and be an outstanding citizen due to my white privilege, but thanks to diversity, I can not go live in France or Italy.

Posted by: Ilhan can go fuck herself ()
Date: July 16, 2019 07:15AM

Posted by: Voting for Trump in 2020 ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:22AM

The fundamental question is race more important to a country than its rules and regulations. I say it is. If you replaced all the Japanese in Japan with Somalis, Japan would cease to be Japan and in short order become another shithole like Somalia. We’ve already seen this play out time and time again throughout history. Haiti is a shithole because the French were killed or forced out. Rhodesia became a shithole when the British were killed or forced out. South Africa is well on its way to becoming a total shithole, if not already. Puerto Rico is another bankrupt shithole. The Squad wants to make America another 3rd world shithole and Trump is right, GTFO if you don’t love it here. Nobody will miss your smelly Puerto Rican and Somali ass.

I went to an Ivy League school in the mid-90’s. For some reason, my school loved admitting the Puerto Rican’s. They must check a lot of boxes. Let’s just say these Ivy League Puerto Rican’s weren’t exactly rocket scientists. AOC couldn’t even do that, even with all the affirmative action. The bitch went to BU and must be literally dumber than a box of rocks.

Posted by: Basement dwelling fucktards ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:35AM

Voting for Trump in 2020 Wrote:
> GTFO if you don’t
> love it here.

I’ve read a lot of comments from both sides over the past day, and the ones who really don’t seem to “love” America are the ones who can’t handle people speaking freely, the ones who are angry and hostile toward non-white, non-Trump supporters. They’re the ones who don’t seem to be assimilated into our country and should leave it as soon possible.

Posted by: gotimthistime ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:36AM

Love the outrage on Twitter and TV. OMG, these libs are so angry. Again. For like the 200th time. Oooooo... they HATE Trump.

Posted by: pxcxh ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:41AM

Attachments:
4dupes.jpg

Posted by: Keep it real ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:43AM

Basement dwelling fucktards Wrote:
> Voting for Trump in 2020 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GTFO if you don’t
> > love it here.
>
> I’ve read a lot of comments from both sides over
> the past day, and the ones who really don’t seem
> to “love” America are the ones who can’t
> handle people speaking freely, the ones who are
> angry and hostile toward non-white, non-Trump
> supporters. They’re the ones who don’t seem
> to be assimilated into our country and should
> leave it as soon possible.

THEN GET DAFUQ OUT!
There is not one thing more triggered then liberals and POC...even ur congress now wants to take away ur freedom and stop people from talking negatively about congress workers...with out truth there’s no change!
I just want to be able to talk openly just as congress and people of color,
KEEP IT REAL NOME SANE,
See these new young congress people, it’s not their color, it’s the way America has raised their kids, they want to talk a lot of shit but don’t want it back.
Let’s keep it mutha fuckin real, nome sane!

Posted by: Pp, is not a true American ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:48AM

Pp, you’re the lowest common denominator of society and very uneducated. It’s not speaking freely, dummy, it’s your president telling elected officials that we’re born here to leave America, and you not having a problem with that, is why you should leave

Posted by: U must say Al Qaeda proudly ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:54AM

Pp, is not a true American Wrote:
> Pp, you’re the lowest common denominator of
> society and very uneducated. It’s not speaking
> freely, dummy, it’s your president telling
> elected officials that we’re born here to leave
> America, and you not having a problem with that,
> is why you should leave

I don’t have no problem with freedom of speech.
I being told I’m racist for being white. I’m racist for voting for a white man.
Everything we may disagree with, with these 4 congresswomen is going to be racist, that’s why the dnc is running with this.
A dnc official that lives al Qaeda, do u not have a problem with that, a dnc official who is being investigated, a dnc official who hates Jews, well if u fine with it, then just stfu and take ours, that’s freedom of speech

Posted by: Are you serious? ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:00AM

If you think you’re being called racist for voting for a white man, that’s just being simple minded. If you don’t think that there is a difference between disagreeing with policy and telling congresswomen to go back to a country they weren’t born in, that you’re not a person that can be helped

Posted by: C-YA ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:06AM

Are you serious? Wrote:
> If you think you’re being called racist for
> voting for a white man, that’s just being simple
> minded. If you don’t think that there is a
> difference between disagreeing with policy and
> telling congresswomen to go back to a country they
> weren’t born in, that you’re not a person that
> can be helped

Well then 90% of the dnc is simple minded.
If you don’t like it here, get out, that simple.
They didn’t like it in Africa, they got out.

Posted by: If you’re going to be racist? ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:11AM

If you’re going to be racist, own it, and stop bitching that you don’t like being called racist. People in Africa didn’t leave on their own, red neck, they we’re taken. America is about diversity and if you want to be in an all white society, move to Norway. Nobody will miss you. America doesn’t like you

Posted by: Give me a Fucking Break!! ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:17AM

If you’re going to be racist? Wrote:
> If you’re going to be racist, own it, and stop
> bitching that you don’t like being called
> racist. People in Africa didn’t leave on their
> own, red neck, they we’re taken. America is
> about diversity and if you want to be in an all
> white society, move to Norway. Nobody will miss
> you. America doesn’t like you

Oh, NIGGER PLEASE!!
The descendants of the ones “taken” from Africa won the fucking African lottery. American Blacks live better than any blacks on Earth.

A Black kills a White. The white family has to go fund me for a funeral. A white kills a black, $6 million is the standard payout for useless nogs. Yeah, you fucks really won the fucking lottery of life. A black life in Africa isn’t even worth 25 cents.

Posted by: GET DAFUQ OUT! ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:19AM

If you’re going to be racist? Wrote:
> If you’re going to be racist, own it, and stop
> bitching that you don’t like being called
> racist. People in Africa didn’t leave on their
> own, red neck, they we’re taken. America is
> about diversity and if you want to be in an all
> white society, move to Norway. Nobody will miss
> you. America doesn’t like you

Your African was not taken. And we will pay airfare for them to go back. Now just stfu and laugh
Don’t forget to put some energy into it when you say “Al Qaeda”!
And ur more of a red neck goat sheep fucker than me.
I don’t even live among u sheep fuckers

Posted by: First of all I’m white ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:44AM

First of all, I’m white. This is what you racist fucks don’t understand. We don’t want you in our race. Nobody wants you. The only people that like you are other racists and people that don’t like our beautiful diverse country. I’m white and we don’t want you here

Posted by: I’m a black software engineer ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:48AM

First of all I’m white Wrote:
> First of all, I’m white. This is what you racist
> fucks don’t understand. We don’t want you in
> our race. Nobody wants you. The only people that
> like you are other racists and people that don’t
> like our beautiful diverse country. I’m white
> and we don’t want you here

Shut up Nigger!!!

Posted by: They don’t want us!! ()
Date: July 16, 2019 10:11AM

First of all I’m white Wrote:
> First of all, I’m white. This is what you racist
> fucks don’t understand. We don’t want you in
> our race. Nobody wants you. The only people that
> like you are other racists and people that don’t
> like our beautiful diverse country. I’m white
> and we don’t want you here

Aw nobody wants us, well guess what, we want you out more then people of color, many of you even said you were going to leave if trump won.
Now I know mommy and daddy always gave u ur way and told u you was very special, but tough shit faggot, we are here! U better go ask mommy to tell the mean people to leave

Posted by: Sparks ()
Date: July 16, 2019 10:22AM

Ignorance has been shown to have a genetic component. Some countries are shitholes because of ignorant ass people who live there. Coming to America doesn't make em any smarter, it just means their dumbass genes get passed on in a first world country whose collective intelligence becomes ever more diluted the more they fuck and the more you import.

Posted by: PACK UR SHIT ()
Date: July 16, 2019 10:30AM

Sparks Wrote:
> Ignorance has been shown to have a genetic
> component. Some countries are shitholes because of
> ignorant ass people who live there. Coming to
> America doesn't make em any smarter, it just means
> their dumbass genes get passed on in a first world
> country whose collective intelligence becomes ever
> more diluted the more they fuck and the more you
> import.

But whites don’t want you here.

Posted by: Could OP Be More Gay? ()
Date: July 16, 2019 11:51AM

He’s a racist Wrote:

^ Look at this faggot, lmfao. How many cocks has OP taken in his gay as fuck life? I bet he lost count.

Posted by: PACK YO SHIT YO ()
Date: July 16, 2019 11:56AM

I think the 4 people of color congresswomen hate the old white male president and are all racists

Posted by: Race has nothing..... ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:39PM

Race has nothing to do with hating trump. He could be purple. He’s just not a bright man

Posted by: They are racists ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:47PM

Race has nothing..... Wrote:
> Race has nothing to do with hating trump. He could
> be purple. He’s just not a bright man

They are racists, they hate white and the elderly

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:58PM

Democrats hate Americans and have always been the racists and still are.

President Trump has NEVER said or done anything racist. He defends EVERY American citizen and that is exactly why democrats hate him. He is the president of Americans.

It's absolutely wonderful how he is fighting back for all citizens of the USA.

Posted by: Trump loves his....... ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:30PM

Trump loves his robotic zombie, non thinking supporters like PP. The guy took two weeks to denounce David duke. Yes, he’s a racist. Own it. Why are you racists such pussies. Own it. Pp thinks he’s never said anything racist. I’m, ok, robot

Posted by: a koke is playerd ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:37PM

He’s a racist Wrote:

Beautiful diversity!!! You must be playing a joke! Trump said what every other president would like to say, but lacked the guts. Those dirty mouthed women have raised Trump's popularity 5 points .

Posted by: fuck politics ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:39PM

We need more TMOS threads.

Posted by: Trump’s popularity? ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:56PM

Dimwit, Trump is only president to never reach 50 percent approval. Sad

Posted by: hey robot boy ()
Date: July 16, 2019 02:08PM

Trump loves his....... Wrote:
> Trump loves his robotic zombie, non thinking
> supporters like PP. The guy took two weeks to
> denounce David duke. Yes, he’s a racist. Own it.
> Why are you racists such pussies. Own it. Pp
> thinks he’s never said anything racist. I’m,
> ok, robot

Nobody is more anti-Israel, more hateful of people who think different than they do, more anti tolerant, and foul mouthed than those 4 apocalyptic camel servants. They call Trump and anyone on his side a motherf.....! You know that./ 5 will get you 10 these dregs will never be reelected again. I don't think the people who voted them in realized what a much of turds they elected. They were burnt and will not be burnt again, while Trump will breeze into a second term.

Posted by: Dmmdd ()
Date: July 16, 2019 02:14PM

Why do liberals always go with “people of color”, the only people enslaved here were Africans. I don’t recall any Latinos being enslaved. Many races come here and get all kinds of assistance, so why are blacks and democrats using people of color to demonize whites?
How has AOC been a victim of racial bias?
Who teaches all people of color they are victims of da white man

Posted by: The liberal mindset ()
Date: July 16, 2019 02:30PM

always a go to
Attachments:
race card.jpg

Posted by: this thing has legs ()
Date: July 16, 2019 04:01PM

It's not going away.......

Posted by: Truth be shown ()
Date: July 16, 2019 04:10PM

Democrats are all hateful racists. Its finally been proven with Trump as president.

Posted by: Own it? ()
Date: July 16, 2019 04:45PM

All you trump fucks do is project your issues to us. Own your racism. That previous poster tried to say he wasn’t racist, then called people camel servants. You dumb rednecks, with no jobs and hate in your heart, own your shot, but we want the diversity, dummies. You want it all white. Don’t project. Own your racism. I’m white and we don’t want you. Leave America, bitches.

Posted by: Yo Soi Boi ()
Date: July 16, 2019 04:53PM

Own it? Wrote:
> All you trump fucks do is project your issues to
> us. Own your racism. That previous poster tried to
> say he wasn’t racist, then called people camel
> servants. You dumb rednecks, with no jobs and hate
> in your heart, own your shot, but we want the
> diversity, dummies. You want it all white. Don’t
> project. Own your racism. I’m white and we
> don’t want you. Leave America, bitches.

We love the USA and are not going anywhere. Please seek a safe space.

Posted by: trumptardz are so triggered ()
Date: July 16, 2019 05:08PM

this is great!

Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: July 16, 2019 05:52PM

trumptardz are so triggered Wrote:
> this is great!

Nah, Just laughing at you imbeciles. Please keep up the good work.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.