HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Antifa 4th of July
Posted by: Father of 2 ()
Date: June 18, 2019 11:35AM

I am hearing rumors that Antifa and Black Lives Matter are planning major disruptions at the president's speech on 4th of July on the Mall. I want to support Mr. Trump, but I am afraid to expose my children to all the mayhem that the left will cause. If this were Virginia, I might be willing to risk it, but DC is not so keen on people protecting themselves, if you know what I mean, and the Secret Service is going to be understandably very nervous with all the rioting going on.

Maybe we should just stay home. But if I do, then the Commies will win. Any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Antifa 4th of July
Posted by: Ejke ()
Date: June 18, 2019 12:03PM

Only trash and scum want to disrupt the celebration of America. What kids want to be around DC scum?

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: June 18, 2019 12:32PM

Take them up there.

They need to see first hand how the libtards behave in real life, so they can explain it to their teachers when they try to brainwash them in the coming years. That's really all the goth and nigger kids have - hate for the country while demanding free shit for themselves.

Just make sure they know who they are watching act like animals.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: June 18, 2019 12:35PM

It's important to expose children to the pure hatred libtards have for Americans.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.