HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where I Work They Hired This Smooth Talking Black Guy.
Posted by: I'm The Token White Guy In DC ()
Date: April 30, 2019 11:02AM

He was hired to call on existing customers. He stumbles through most everything that he does. Mostly, he just asks a lot of questions. When someone asks him a question, he deflects by asking more questions. When they finally figure out that he's deflecting and the press him to provide an answer, he says let me check into it and get back to you. He's basically a shyster with a good personality and the ability to BS his way through life. It doesn't seem fair that all of his co-workers always have to correct his mistakes or take up the slack when he can't pull his own weight.

I hope I'm around the day when management finally decides that he's too full of shit to keep paying him and show him the door!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where I Work They Hired This Smooth Talking Black Guy.
Posted by: Ekker ()
Date: April 30, 2019 11:11AM

I got this black guy that sometimes must fill in for they usual worker, the usual worker has a lot more work and responsibilities compared to the black guys job. They black guy is suppose to help the usual guy when his job gets backed up.
So 2 weeks ago, the black guy had covered the entire week for the usual guy.
One day I did 3 out of 8, the second day I did 6 out of 8 and the 3rd day I did 6 out of 8, when I did the 3 out of 8, I finished at 2pm, the other 2 days of 6 of 8, I finished around 2-230pm, I usually get 6 done by 11-12 noon every day.
So the other day I had seen he was helping the usual guy, so I start talking to him about it, and he said, “yeah I figure I’d help him out”. I said, yes his job is kind busy and fast paced...he says no it’s not and said, when me and you were banging these out” ? And I was like, we did 3 one day and 6 another and 6another day and it took us till 2-230 pm...
I don’t get why people try to lie like this?

Posted by: dowhut ()
Date: April 30, 2019 11:15AM

I don't get why people try to tell a story yet are so fucking incoherent you can't understand a damn thing, and we are supposed to believe the story teller has some high paid job.

Posted by: Bosses are shit ()
Date: April 30, 2019 11:19AM

Do not give anyone on ur job any info, it’s the boss job to figure out what’s goin on. Unless someone is trying to duck you over.
Bosses are scum, try to do the least possible and get employees to turn on each other.
Tell him, it’s his job to find out what’s going on.

Posted by: Nothing New, Nothing Racial ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:01PM

When I got out of school there were two groups that were hired by my first employer. The first were people like me the company thought could do the work without any supervision. The second were the frat poster boys and the party girls that were always leaving early with the boss "for meetings". which usually made the rest of us happy because when they were there, they were worthless. Your company has just found a black equivalent of those frat poster boys.

Where I Work They Hired This Smooth Talking Black Guy.
Posted by: I'm The Token White Guy In DC ()
Date: May 01, 2019 01:06PM

He reminds me of Denzel Washington in looks, but he talks out of both sides of his mouth, like Obama.

Posted by: Amway is full of losers ()
Date: May 01, 2019 01:09PM

Amway is full of losers.

Posted by: Haven't you heard? ()
Date: May 01, 2019 01:34PM

dowhut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't get why people try to tell a story yet are
> so fucking incoherent you can't understand a damn
> thing, and we are supposed to believe the story
> teller has some high paid job.

Everybody on the internet has a 6 figure job.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.