HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CNN's Jake Tapper admits Trump never called Charlottesville Nazis "fine people"
Posted by: Libs spread lies ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:13PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CNN's Jake Tapper admits Trump never called Charlottesville Nazis "fine people"
Posted by: Tued ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:15PM

He called the general group of racists and Neo-nazi's "fine people." Breitbart, as usual, really spinning this article.

Typical Breitbart slanted, if not fake news.

Re: CNN's Jake Tapper admits Trump never called Charlottesville Nazis "fine people"
Posted by: I'm with ya old man ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:19PM

Tued Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He called the general group of racists and
> Neo-nazi's "fine people." Breitbart, as usual,
> really spinning this article.
>
> Typical Breitbart slanted, if not fake news.

Yeah, just ignore the video of Tapper saying it. And ignore the video of Trump saying, "I'm not talking about the white supremacists and neo-nazis. They are terrible people and should be condemned."

Just ignore our own eyes and ears and let's all believe some washed up, ex-govie, retired IRS section chief douche bag on a backwater web site instead. lol...

Posted by: PDPEY ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:29PM

Making a thread that's just a link is a dick move.

Posted by: libs love fake news ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:33PM

Tued Wrote:
> He called the general group of racists and
> Neo-nazi's "fine people." Breitbart, as usual,
> really spinning this article.
>
> Typical Breitbart slanted, if not fake news.

No. He specifically distinguished that nazis and white supremacists are bad people and people who don't want to destroy statues vs people who do have good people on both sides. You were lied to repeatedly about this for over a year but I guess you prefer lies over truth for some reason.

Posted by: McDyn ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:35PM

PDPEY Wrote:
> Making a thread that's just a link is a dick move.

Make a better one than. Complaining about other peoples threads is a bitch mood.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:41PM

McDyn Wrote:
> PDPEY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Making a thread that's just a link is a dick
> move.
>
>
> Make a better one than. Complaining about other
> peoples threads is a bitch mood.

The guy who keeps complaining is a faggot!

Posted by: Op is an idiot ()
Date: April 29, 2019 02:43PM

You dumbass op, stop being in racist denial for this president or anyone on here. If you’re going to be a racist, your choice, but you dumbasses say racist shit, then go into racist denial. Wrf

Posted by: Libshit denial ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:24PM

Op is an idiot Wrote:
> You dumbass op, stop being in racist denial for
> this president or anyone on here. If you’re
> going to be a racist, your choice, but you
> dumbasses say racist shit, then go into racist
> denial. Wrf

Read what Jake Tapper said, you fucking retarded shithead.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:29PM

Trump said the tiki torch Nazis that ran over a crowd and said the Jews will not replace us are fine people.

Posted by: FFXU Libtard ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:30PM

Libshit denial Wrote:
> Op is an idiot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You dumbass op, stop being in racist denial for
> > this president or anyone on here. If you’re
> > going to be a racist, your choice, but you
> > dumbasses say racist shit, then go into racist
> > denial. Wrf
>
> Read what Jake Tapper said, you fucking retarded
> shithead.

Reality doesn't matter. We'll believe what we want to believe!

Date: April 29, 2019 03:33PM

Hey faggot wannabe Nazis. Why you cowards much?

Date: April 29, 2019 03:34PM

Where is your tiki torch lol.

Posted by: Mark Ravi Covfefe Gerry Webster ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:38PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Hey faggot wannabe Nazis. Why you cowards much?

Try using english.

Date: April 29, 2019 03:39PM

English was perfect there.

Posted by: uvww3 ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:40PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Date: April 29, 2019 03:40PM

Hey faggot wannabe nazi tiki torrchers! Lmao.

Posted by: Why you cowards much? ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:41PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> English was perfect there.

hmmmm

Posted by: nvtkm ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:41PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Date: April 29, 2019 03:42PM

Lmao
Attachments:
original-25078-1502547258-8.jpg

Posted by: jyjuy ()
Date: April 29, 2019 03:42PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Date: April 29, 2019 03:43PM

jyjuy Wrote:
> Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Good come back.

Date: April 29, 2019 03:45PM

You can't even act like fucking men on an anonymous internet forum you pathetic bitches. Just shut the fuck up you beta male incel bit he's and sit the fuck down. And get the fuck off this site for the one hundredth time.

Posted by: wlcdg ()

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Posted by: I partied with Brett Favre ()

Gerry, Try again later.

Date: April 29, 2019 03:49PM

I'm calling you a bitch on your thread. I'm saying this thread, it's content and tone is the result of you being a bunch of bitches.

And you don't get it. Because you're a bunch of fucking bitches. If you were men you would get it right away. If there was one non faggot among you.

So do me a favor you pathetic piece of shit. Go fuck off somewhere else. Get the fuck outta here.

Posted by: Pussymanderer2 ()
Date: April 29, 2019 04:11PM

html>

Posted by: 6n9gc ()
Date: April 29, 2019 04:22PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Trump said the tiki torch Nazis that ran over a
> crowd and said the Jews will not replace us are
> fine people.

No. He never did. But your masters on TV want you to believe he did so here you are.

Posted by: jussiemanderer2 ()
Date: April 29, 2019 05:38PM

This is ridiculous.

Date: April 29, 2019 05:44PM

Everyone knows what happened. Tiki torch Nazis were marching in Virginia chanting the Jews will not replace us. Then there were counter protests and one Nazi shot at the protesters and was eventually put away for that and another Nazi ran his car into a crowd of protestors killing s girl. A girl, victim of terrorism, who was later defamed and attacked on this very site by you same scumbags.

Trump came out with the whole world watching and said there were fine people on both sides. There were no fine people on both sides. The only people here he could be referencing are either tiki torch Nazis or white Nazi terrorists.

That's fine, the orange clown thinks racism is his base. He played his politics. Now he has to deal with it.

I find it funny that you cowards try to obfuscate. You're scumbag Nazis. Be what you are. Don't be a bitch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2019 05:45PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Date: April 29, 2019 05:46PM

Turns out that Nazi was an ugly fat incel virgin whose main problem was he couldn't get pussy. Which is exactly the problems you Nazi wanna be bitches on ffxu have. You think your inability to get pussy is the world's fault not yours. It's your fault. You.

Posted by: u7xtx ()
Date: April 29, 2019 05:51PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Date: April 29, 2019 05:52PM

u7xtx Wrote:
> Go fuck a goat Gerry.

You go fuck a goat. It may help. It's your fault you're an incel. You.

Posted by: bvxcv ()
Date: April 29, 2019 05:54PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Posted by: More Proof Gerry is an Alien ()
Date: April 29, 2019 05:56PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Why you cowards much?

This, almost pidgin English, is typical of those who have only recently learned English - and not well.

I once worked with a guy from Mumbai, and this is how he spoke.

Posted by: POTUS says ()
Date: April 29, 2019 05:57PM

“I’ve answered that question,” the president said. “If you look at what I said, you will see that question was answered perfectly. And I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not he was one of the great generals. I've spoken to many generals here, right at the White House, and many people thought of the generals. They think he was maybe their favorite general. People were there protesting the taking down of the monument of Robert E. Lee. Everybody knows that.”

Posted by: Read this ()
Date: April 29, 2019 06:03PM

Get it thru your thick fucking skull, you fucking anti-American piece of shit.

file.php?40,file=369523,filename=wlDXRpF

Posted by: You trance like hypocrites ()
Date: April 29, 2019 06:05PM

Let me get this right. You dummies are always saying don’t listen to cnn, although they are real news and now we should listen to Jake tapper. Make up your mind, hypocrites.

Posted by: Truth is obvious ()
Date: April 29, 2019 06:08PM

You trance like hypocrites Wrote:
> Let me get this right. You dummies are always
> saying don’t listen to cnn, although they are
> real news and now we should listen to Jake tapper.
> Make up your mind, hypocrites.

CNN is full of shit but they can't deny something so obvious it will embarrass them.

Read the quote above and try to act like a man, you commie.

Date: April 29, 2019 06:28PM

Put the question that led to that series of questions. What was the original question and answer to the reporter. Put the full line of questions and answers to that reporter you piece of shit.

Date: April 29, 2019 06:30PM

I don't need to hear Trump stupid babbling Nazi simpathizer non sense that makes no sense. You're Nazis yourselves. You little faggots on this thread. That's why its funny.

Date: April 29, 2019 06:33PM

Here is the part the incel Nazi above left out.

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides —

TRUMP: Well, I do think there’s blame, yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it. And you don’t have any doubt about it either. And, and if you reported it accurately, you would say it.

[CROSSTALK]

TRUMP: Excuse me. You had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group, excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park, from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Date: April 29, 2019 06:37PM

It's also not the first time he made the both sides comment. That reporter confronting him on it was the third time he made that stupid comment in public. He thinks his base are Nazis. lol

Posted by: Gerry lies again ()
Date: April 29, 2019 06:40PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> It's also not the first time he made the both
> sides comment. That reporter confronting him on it
> was the third time he made that stupid comment in
> public. He thinks his base are Nazis. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaZR8E12bs

Nobody believes your faggot ass.

Date: April 29, 2019 06:44PM

Date: April 29, 2019 06:47PM

lol he just said this week that he's spoken to many generals at the White House and they say Robert E. Lee was their favorite generals.

Lmao generals are walking around the White House proclaiming their reverence to Robert E. Lee he says. What a stupid lying sack of shit.

Posted by: Why Gerry? ()
Date: April 29, 2019 06:48PM

Why do you hate America?

Posted by: Update on Gerry ()
Date: April 29, 2019 06:53PM

Gerry is spazzing out and posting quotes that prove him wrong now

Posted by: Gerry is the only one making ... ()
Date: April 29, 2019 07:01PM

Gerry is the only one making sense on here. The only reason anyone likes trump here, is that it gives them an excuse for their only racist views. Democrats are definitely the tougher party. They answer tough questions, they don’t whine about Snl skits, and aren’t afraid of the press, the way trump fools run from them. Gerry is punk slapping you pansies again. Keep it going Gerry

Posted by: Everyone LOLs @ G2 ()
Date: April 29, 2019 07:02PM

I thought G2 was a real libtard, now I'm thinking he's really some conservative guy fucking with people.

Posted by: let me ask you ()
Date: April 29, 2019 07:21PM

Gerry is the only one making ... Wrote:
> Gerry is the only one making sense on here. The
> only reason anyone likes trump here, is that it
> gives them an excuse for their only racist views.
> Democrats are definitely the tougher party. They
> answer tough questions, they don’t whine about
> Snl skits, and aren’t afraid of the press, the
> way trump fools run from them. Gerry is punk
> slapping you pansies again. Keep it going Gerry

Does gerry let you top sometimes?

Posted by: In a nutshell ()
Date: April 29, 2019 11:51PM

Posted by: tvfhn ()
Date: April 30, 2019 05:36AM

It's real simple.

You can either listen to the interview and understand clearly what was said.

Or you can decide that Trump's clear and unambiguous clarification and then re-clarification did not happen.

Basically, the Fake News media concocted a false storyline and Gerry can't shake it.

This is a slamdunk. Like the Covington Catholic hoax. Once you watch the entire thing in context you realize that the media is falsly manipulating the story.

And people like Gerry are either too unsophisticated to see through it or they just hate Trump so much they don't care. Now that I think about it both probably true for Gerry.

Posted by: People still watch CNN???? ()
Date: April 30, 2019 06:08AM

Hmmmm, interesting....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.