HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looks like Republicans are stuck covering up for crooked Traitor Trump. Instigating impeachment in the process.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 08, 2019 04:44PM

Looks like lawless Republican scum by their nature are forcing impeachment proceedings so that Congress can exercise Constitutional oversight and inform the public on their governments conduct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like Republicans are stuck covering up for crooked Traitor Trump. Instigating impeachment in the process.
Posted by: Gerry Takes Goat Loads ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:11PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like lawless Republican scum by their nature
> are forcing impeachment proceedings so that
> Congress can exercise Constitutional oversight and
> inform the public on their governments conduct.

Wow, I think you have him this time. No seriously. LMFAO!!

Re: Looks like Republicans are stuck covering up for crooked Traitor Trump. Instigating impeachment in the process.
Posted by: I was afraid of this ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:23PM

Mueller fucked us. Be bent us over and violated our anus repeatedly without lube. Now Beto is our only hope.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:31PM

Mueller is coming so are his summaries.

Posted by: Hey Gerry ()
Date: April 08, 2019 07:00PM

the only thing cumming is your boyfriend in your ass.

Posted by: South riding perverts ()
Date: April 08, 2019 11:09PM

I so love how Prez. Trump has completely ruined the lives of every libtard in America.

Lolz!

Posted by: Gotta Bad Feeling ()
Date: April 09, 2019 02:26AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Mueller is coming so are his summaries.

I hope your right but I have a bad feeling we are about to get slapped down and cornholed again. Beto is still polling about 24 points behind Biden and 15 behind Bernie. A full point above Elizabeth Warren though.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: April 09, 2019 03:22AM

South riding perverts Wrote:
> I so love how Prez. Trump has completely ruined
> the lives of every libtard in America.

Amazingly wonderful it is - how smug they were 2016 and then Blam. Life is good. 2 1/2 years now I've had a smile on my face :)

Spring is in the offing; 80 degrees tomorrow so I'll repair to my back porch with a cold one overlooking the valley when evening falls; enjoying the occasional Libtard head exploding in the distance. I find it relaxing.

Attachments:
exploding-transformers-in-dallas.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.