HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Notre Dame Discriminates
Posted by: NDDiscrim ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:41AM

Notre Dame's Women's Coach (a woman) says she will never hire a man as Assistant Coach. I am telling my hubbie to put in his application today. Oh, I can't wait to sue! It's now men's turn to file claims (except men's claims are legitimate). I have sons, and I am tired of this gender baiting, anti male crap from my sisters.

Women have been using false data about gender inequality for decades, e.g. Equal Pay and gender discrimination lawsuits. A specific example from above: The discriminatory women's bball coach said that in 1970, 90% women coaches were women and that percentage has dropped. Welllll, in 1970 there were much much fewer women teams let alone coaches so the stats are misleading. Equal pay -- honest stats show that 98% men and women are paid equally, and that women often negotiate for more flexible hours and other benefits.

Women usually have a choice to stay at home and work from a societal (not economic or otherwise) point of view. Men do not. For example, uber wealthy families' sons most often must work whereas daughters can go lunch with mommy at the Club and play tennis (e.g., Bush family, Kennedy family -- though those daughters work, too). There is a change, however, among wealthy families over the past few decades too and now daughters are much more expected to work, particularly if those families are located outside the south (even if they do not have to). Thus, PEOPLE with money have power, so it's like non=wealthy men have power and opportunity and that's why they moved up the corporate latter - it's all a false anti-male story to push a false agenda. Very tiresome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Notre Dame Discriminates
Posted by: btn ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:46AM

I don't know about the Bush daughters but Princess Caroline has never
worked a day in her life. Even when she was the Ambassador to Japan
all she did was stand around for photo ops and watch the career staffers
do all the work.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.