HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
California High Cap Magazine Ban (CA Penal Code 32310) declared unconstitutional
Posted by: Haaahaaa ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:09PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: California High Cap Magazine Ban (CA Penal Code 32310) declared unconstitutional
Posted by: See What happens in 9th ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:17PM

That is one of the worst written orders I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty in my 20+ years as an attorney.

Re: California High Cap Magazine Ban (CA Penal Code 32310) declared unconstitutional
Posted by: Speaker of Truth ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:33PM

This has to be a mislink of the http variety.

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Duncan-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf

Looks more like a homework assignment.

Posted by: Pretty straightforward... ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:36PM

In Heller, the U.S. Supreme Court provided a simple Second Amendment test in
crystal clear language. It is a test that anyone can understand. The right to keep and bear
arms is a right enjoyed by law-abiding citizens to have arms that are not unusual “in
common use” “for lawful purposes like self-defense.” District of Columbia v. Heller,
554 U.S. 570, 624 (2008); Heller v. District of Columbia (“Heller II”), 670 F.3d 1244,
1271 (2011) (Kavanaugh, J., dissenting) (“In my view, Heller and McDonald leave little
doubt that courts are to assess gun bans and regulations based on text, history, and
tradition, not by a balancing test such as strict or intermediate scrutiny.”). It is a
hardware test. Is the firearm hardware commonly owned? Is the hardware commonly
owned by law-abiding citizens? Is the hardware owned by those citizens for lawful
purposes? If the answers are “yes,” the test is over. The hardware is protected.

Posted by: Heller McDonald ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:38PM

See What happens in 9th Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is one of the worst written orders I have
> ever seen, and I have seen plenty in my 20+ years
> as an attorney.

See what happens in the SCOTUS.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:44PM

Haaahaaa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/0
> 3/Duncan-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.
> pdf

Sure hope a alt-right Asshole doesn’t point the business end of a gun with one of these mags at you. Would you still be laughing?

Posted by: Scotus Will Not Uphold The Ban ()
Date: March 31, 2019 03:29PM

>See what happens in the SCOTUS.

Scotus will uphold the decision. There decision will read

"Reasonably regulate not ban or confiscate in ways that does not infringe upon the individual right to keep and bear arms that the 2nd amendment guarantees"

HERE THAT MARK WARNER YOU LYING HATER OF FREE PEOPLE TRYING TO CONFISCATE AMERICAS FIREARMS AND OVERTURN THE PEOPLES WILL IN THE ELECTION OF 2016 . WHERES THAT GOD DAMMED EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION YOU SAID YOU HAD

Posted by: AND YOU ?? ()
Date: March 31, 2019 03:31PM

>Sure hope a alt-right Asshole doesn’t point the business end of a gun with one of these mags at you. Would you still be laughing?

Your sitting there laughing at the thought of an illegal doing just that to you because your a liberal asshole and that's a TOTAL ASS !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.