HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Seems like baby boomers destroyed the USA and it is taking forever for them to die or retire.
Posted by: born in 93 ()
Date: February 08, 2019 09:12AM

?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seems like baby boomers destroyed the USA and it is taking forever for them to die or retire.
Posted by: Yehjd ()
Date: February 08, 2019 09:15AM

What are exactly the years of baby boomers? I think many of them are still supporting their 30-40 year old kids

Re: Seems like baby boomers destroyed the USA and it is taking forever for them to die or retire.
Posted by: Seems like people born in 93 ()
Date: February 08, 2019 06:19PM

are brain dead idiots.

Posted by: I'm 28 ()
Date: February 17, 2019 11:26AM

Baby boomers are retiring and dying in ever increasing numbers and yes, the sooner they are gone the better off this country will be. About 11 million of the 76 million are already dead and the rate of death is going up every day. Maybe there is still hope for this country.

Posted by: jpgn7 ()
Date: February 17, 2019 11:34AM

Born in 93? You are one of those digital natives. Can you explain to me the series of tubes you guys call the Internet? I still don't understand it. If it is just a series of tubes, what are the tubes made of? What is in these tubes? What's a data? Can you tell me how to set the evil bit on my packets?

Posted by: It will help the world ()
Date: February 17, 2019 11:36AM

I'm 28 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Baby boomers are retiring and dying in ever
> increasing numbers and yes, the sooner they are
> gone the better off this country will be. About 11
> million of the 76 million are already dead and the
> rate of death is going up every day. Maybe there
> is still hope for this country.

We need more 28 year olds dropping dead!

Posted by: Gen Xers are da bomb ()
Date: February 17, 2019 11:54AM

The only thing worse than a baby boomer is a millennial. Worst. Fucking. Generation. Ever.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.