HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump: ‘I cannot access legislation’ that Ignores ‘urgent border security needs’ - google blocked it and thomas.gov was renamed by democrats
Posted by: the devil is free ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:30AM

Trumpwallcomin1-420x315.jpgJews-Pyramids-Family-Guy-620x310.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/03/white-house-issues-veto-threat-to-newly-minted-democrat-house-majority/

REPUBLICANS need a commercial search engine, and also a republican one

a commercial search engine is free for light use, PAY FOR RESEARCH USE, and pay more if your from china

get the idea? satan is free. making things free is not "a good deed"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump: ‘I cannot access legislation’ that Ignores ‘urgent border security needs’ - google blocked it and thomas.gov was renamed by democrats
Posted by: xyck6 ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:32AM

(p.s. the English who slaved their own children spread rumor of slaves being ground in between blocks of pyramid. later questioned as no bones were found: villages of well paid egyptioins that were workers were found. it's also suspected the jews were paid - not slaved.)

Re: Trump: ‘I cannot access legislation’ that Ignores ‘urgent border security needs’ - google blocked it and thomas.gov was renamed by democrats
Posted by: cxgvd ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:34AM

‘cannot accept legislation’ that Ignores ‘urgent border security needs’

Posted by: cxgvd ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:37AM

WHERE ARE THE EGYPTIANS?

Egyptians didn't disappear due to some plague.

Muslim spring arabs KILLED THEM ALL (or almost all).

Posted by: were jews slaved? ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:51AM

egyptians were known as peaceful and to never leave egypt (but had an army) - so probably not

likely they migrated for food and to escape muslim slaughter, became unimpressed with progress - perhaps a glass ceiling of egyptian rule - left with some gold they shouldn't have taken - after forth they were slaughtered by muslims but not to extinction founding Israel

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.