HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Taylor Swift used facial recognition software to check crowds for known stalkers
Posted by: such lies! ()
Date: January 02, 2019 02:15PM

swifttaylor01162015getty.jpg?itok=d-lN6v

#1 asia is heavily pressing that nVidia gaming cards give you a job future in artificial intelligence and recognition (which is a huge lie)

#2 WE ALL KNOW IF SHE HAD RECOGNITION SHE'D BE SCANNING FOR BIG DICKS THAT HAVE THEIR OWN WALLETS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Taylor Swift used facial recognition software to check crowds for known stalkers
Posted by: yhdfc ()
Date: January 02, 2019 02:16PM

(full article published on thehill, perhaps mistakenly)

Re: Taylor Swift used facial recognition software to check crowds for known stalkers
Posted by: 23efd ()
Date: January 02, 2019 10:43PM

if she pays them a dime she's been con'ed

if she doesn't pay, they threaten her

Posted by: Eric Swarbrick ()
Date: January 03, 2019 12:09AM

Taylor Swift fans attending a recent concert had their photos taken and cross-checked using facial recognition technology in an attempt to check that none of the pop star’s known stalkers were attending the show.

Details of the surveillance, which took place at Swift’s May 18 performance at California’s Rose Bowl, were reported by Rolling Stone. Mike Downing, who runs security for the Oak View Group, an advisory board for venues including Madison Square Garden and Los Angeles’ The Forum, told the magazine that the facial recognition camera was embedded within a kiosk playing footage of Swift rehearsing.

As fans stopped to watch the footage, their photographs were taken and transferred to a command post where they were cross-checked against a database of hundreds of Swift's known stalkers to ensure that none matched their physical descriptions. “Everyone who went by would stop and stare at it, and the software would start working,” Downing said. Swift’s team did not respond to a request from Rolling Stone for comment.

Swift has been criticized by Vanity Fair for "[leading] the way in the concert surveillance state," but Quartz points out that concert venues are "typically private locations, meaning even after security checkpoints, its owners can subject concert-goers to any kind of surveillance they want."

Swift has been repeatedly stalked and harassed throughout her career. In April, Julius Sandrock, 38, was arrested outside Swift's home in Los Angeles. He had ammunition, a knife, rope, and gloves in his car when he was apprehended.

Just months later, Eric Swarbrick, 26, was arrested on federal criminal charges after sending letters to Swift’s record labels in which he threatened to rape and kill her. He also threatened to kill himself in front of Swift’s record label CEO, Scott Borchetta, and his staff. Sandrock, who is a former bus driver, is currently awaiting trial in a Nashville jail. If convicted, he could spend up to five years in prison.

Earlier this month, another stalker, Roger Alvarado, 22, pled guilty to attempted burglary and criminal contempt after breaking into Swift’s New York City house. Alvarado was given a six month prison sentence after being found asleep in Swift’s bed in April this year. The Daily Mail reports that Alvarado, who was originally from Florida, will also undergo mental health treatment and serve five years probation.

In 2016, Frank Andrew Hoover was arrested in Austin, Texas, after he breached a protective restraining order Swift had out against him. Although the order required him to remain at least 500 feet away from Swift at all times, Hoover was accused of getting within 25-50 feet from Swift’s motorcade after he followed her entourage as they left a concert venue and drove to an Austin airport.

Swift spoke about her experiences of being stalked in a 2012 UK Cosmopolitan interview. "I get nervous when I have stalker incidents. I try not to talk too much about it because it scares me," she said, before expressing thanks for her personal security team. “That's why I'm so grateful I have people looking after me, like [my bodyguard] Dennis. Over the past couple of years it's gotten worse."

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: January 03, 2019 12:12AM

So what, Who gives a flying fuck about her?

Posted by: Little Twat Fuck Face ()
Date: January 03, 2019 12:19AM

Jay Z punked her, or some other nigger rap star.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.