HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I really really hate to do this, but if this was a trumptard/republican the internet would be going nuts with liberal comments
Posted by: Is it shanky ho desease ()
Date: August 28, 2018 04:50PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I really really hate to do this, but if this was a trumptard/republican the internet would be going nuts with liberal comments
Posted by: Libturds have... ()
Date: August 28, 2018 05:00PM

Head up ass disease.

Re: I really really hate to do this, but if this was a trumptard/republican the internet would be going nuts with liberal comments
Posted by: Dkkdd ()
Date: August 28, 2018 05:05PM

Libturds have... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Head up ass disease.

Oh man poor kid Stuck on tour with all them liberals

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: August 28, 2018 06:16PM

Libs always have foot in mouth disease.

Posted by: Howdy Doo ()
Date: August 28, 2018 06:18PM

Like this?
Attachments:
6B41DF2B-DA65-4EC6-BFE6-FF7EE3CA819F.jpeg

Posted by: tjfkt ()
Date: August 28, 2018 09:49PM

Gore-Internet-818.jpg

i think it's too late for you to invent the internet going nuts. already been there.

Posted by: h4xwg ()
Date: August 28, 2018 09:50PM

photo.jpg

Posted by: 39487usdif ()
Date: August 28, 2018 10:36PM

https%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%

some in NY,NY will tell you Ray Tomilson "created email". but there's little or no proof of what he did when. Ray worked for (darpa) but did not file the RFC for email in 1973. the reports of the first use of @ in address are, well, hmmm. more facts say that all kinds of messaging systems on darpa existed, ie and "!, bang notation" and "@" notation as well, and other symbols were also used (taken, rather). but were not used for text mail messages "delivered to a mail box" by default. the "guy who made mail" really just altered existing darpa code to put "tags" in the file transferred so each message was discernable.

Network Working Group: J. White, filed RFC 524 in 1973 (yes, computing and desktops are much older than bill gates and microsoft: it's called UNIX)

there were VERY early email programs (before even DOS versions of mail, that were ports of sendmail), ie "rmail". these only dumped text into files with "tags" - a program (rmail) was necessary to see the file as "a list of items to read" (a mail reader). early mailers didn't "deliver" they sent and received and delivery was not done

267px-Eric_Allman-lca2011.jpg

Eric Allman, at berkeley, made Sendmail, the mailer most used that made "email what email is" as far as most people are concerned. www.sendmail.org It was designed to get messages through to teachers despite continual failures throughout the campus: and it did that so well Sun Microsystems Unix used it on their Internet backbone servers and local servers, and most mailers were derived from it. released in 1979. worked at UC Berkeley, then AT&T. Berkeley had unfortunately stolen AT&T unix code where they were on a gov grant to only "work on it, not take it", and the lawsuits still continue over it's use. it's specifically allmans doing how email gets from one pc to another (the most of the work!!), thought the "handshakes" were older still.

neither of them filed RFC 524 in 1973, J. White did. Back then probably DARPA (the military) was the only people managing and filing RFC's - though they co-operated AT&T and even people requesting RFC's to be made (rather, they did so in the 80's 90's by modem or internet).

http://www.postfix.org/sendmail.1.html

Wietse Venema

Wietse is an asian who made faulty TCP checking software in unix (allowing breakins). (That's "not fair to say" since at the time it was good enough.). What is %100 true is his name is on the the FreeBSD manual page and he had ZERO to do with development of them.

----------------------------

ANDROID? allot of it is run off stolen AT&T unix, also Google hacks (there's allot of debate about that company, politically, if they are foreigners and if hillary clinton steered money to get it back during election cycle)

Most of the "authors" cited in the legal sections of ANDROID / GOOGLE were NOT the authors

you can't beleive all the stories you hear since many of the inventors are DEAD, and living people often will attempt to alter history

much of the time creators worked off earlier work

(ie, back from the 1950's there were computer terminals with vector graphics, keyboards, that could solve certain equations (they needed) and graph with crips lines. but PC couldn't match much of what that did until the 1990's)

HOWEVER: if USA spent $$$$$$$$ money makign something and CHINA is selling it to us, you can be pissed if your family has paid taxes since 1950 in USA

Posted by: correction ()
Date: August 28, 2018 10:41PM

WHO IS J. WHITE that filed the RFC?

why doesn't the RFC say or mention submitters

(reason: i believe the RFC's that are on IETF, but IETF was hostile takeover by Germans in the early 2000's, IETF are now just spies and devils doing whatever UBUNTU and NOVELL/ANTHEM say

the IETF RFC's have been altered. the original "keepers" (DARPA, USA) were paid to leave their post by germany.
)

-----------------------

it is hard to find out who J White is: and if Germany knows you' dbetter believe they'd delete it, like the do the licenses on allot of software, like they do the "real authors" on Google software (AT&T, DARPA, SCO - deleted off the licenses as part owners. why is easy: they're intent is stealing it. it was $20,000 copy for the berkeley copy and ALLOT MORE for the AT&T copy. that's a reason to simply "copy" it and alter things, wouldn't you say?)

Posted by: mbykd ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:00PM

Here's another Fun turn.

today, wikipedia says CISCO is a privately owned california tech firm

HOWEVER - wikipedia USED TO say cisco fire starters pulled the first arpanet gear through a window. after arpanet they split off (ran) with that techology to create "cisco", which had been funded using TAXPAYER MONEY.

you won't hear them repeating that since they likely don't want you to think about the TAX IMPLICATIONS of their original funding coming from GOVERNMENT

Posted by: tmx6w ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:01PM

further reading you'll uncover

"Leonard Bosack has also held significant technical leadership roles at AT&T Bell Labs and Digital Equipment Corporation. After earning his master's degree in computer science from Stanford University, he became Director of Computer Facilities for the university's Department of Computer Science. He became a key contributor to the emerging network technology driven by the U.S. Department of Defense (ARPAnet), that was the beginning of today's Internet"

however you still won't find the ownership / funding links quite so clearly as past history article had spelled out

Posted by: THE PROOF ? ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:04PM

by mistake i've found proof of my own rantings in the very article i was questioning left by someone

THERE IS A CURRENT CONTROVERSY ABOUT THE OWNERSHIP CLAIMS OF CISCO

CURRENTLY THE 'CREATORS' ARE CLAIMING THEY MADE IT IN THEIR GARAGE

OTHERS ARE SAYING: UH UH, NO WAY, IT DIDN'T GO DOWN THAT WAY

Controversy[edit]

The controversy surrounding Bosack and ex-wife Sandy Lerner involves the legitimacy of the claim that the couple invented the multiprotocol router and started Cisco in their living room, using their own credit cards for financing. Many[who?] feel that this claim omits many[who?] people who helped develop the multiprotocol router, a device which was critical to the early Internet, as well as a battle with Stanford that almost killed Cisco at its conception over charges that Bosack and Lerner used technology that belonged to Stanford when starting their business.

Posted by: ptlpc ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:08PM

ps. most internet articles cite TCP/IP as used throught the world for the original internet 1974.

SCO supported at least a few protocols for global internet, and TCP/IP was said by many to be THE WORST

(colleges picked tcp/ip - not the brightest choice, not industry, it was said in past history articles)

the fact is TCP/IP wasn't used by consumers until the early 90's, after AOL/BBS, it was popular because colleges were connected using it at the time

Posted by: correction ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:09PM

"tcp was formalized in 1982"

AH. but unix was formalized decades earlier.

Posted by: wcyhn ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:12PM

Today's TCP V6 allows foreign intrustion / breaches into "network cell towers", requiring the towers to cost much more to fix the problem

Orig. TCP "stayed within it's boundaries", but EUROPEAN HACKED TCP requires the deliverer to "run suspicious code within the TCP packet" and also for delivery to go outside the window (ie, instead of from hardware to subsystem, to jump right to application, out of order breaking the rules)

to fight this, CISCO had to increase cost to SIMULATE tcp to keep fucking foreigner from taking over cell towers, which was an objective developed by (japan? germany? russia? we can't say for sure)

Posted by: jjxxy ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:14PM

NUTS is trusting anyone from any country NOT to bring a country to it's knees by a little typing submitted as "a translation improvement"

NUTS is believing gerrymanderer2 isn't going to lie in the 2020 election cycle

Posted by: ckbej ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:17PM

Another fair thing to say is that England (then sometime after, Russia, france, then others), were original inventors of the PC and networking.

it's not true that radar and computing originated completely from the USA

some of it was shared between the two during WWII and thereafter

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: August 28, 2018 11:19PM

Successful parenting to a libtard is murdering the child (abortion).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.