HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What will happen to all the real estate currently occupied by shooting ranges once shooting ranges are all outlawed?
Posted by: shrewd investor ()
Date: August 12, 2018 12:35AM

This seems like a good opportunity to get in on, especially on the ground floor. I wonder what opportunites will open up.

I'm sure the anti-gun crowd is already hatching machievelian plans to reap the financial harvest of their efforts. I'm taking some of that for myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will happen to all the real estate currently occupied by shooting ranges once shooting ranges are all outlawed?
Posted by: Subnormal IQ ()
Date: August 12, 2018 12:56AM

Think for a minute genius. Wait, never mind.

Re: What will happen to all the real estate currently occupied by shooting ranges once shooting ranges are all outlawed?
Posted by: perfect for yoga studios ()
Date: August 12, 2018 01:44AM

Perfect.

Posted by: E9MMY ()
Date: August 12, 2018 09:13AM

Because there are huge, stand-alone shooting ranges all over the place, sitting on valuable land.

Posted by: .44 ()
Date: August 12, 2018 02:08PM

The ground is contaminated with lead. Got to let it sit 300 years.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.