HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jimmy Carter: Jesus Would ‘Approve’ of Gay Marriage, Abortions
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: July 09, 2018 01:47PM

Jimmy has been in good and failing health in old age, he's been working on peace but also, for exercise, 4H home building for the poor.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/09/jimmy-carter-420x315.png

Regarding whether he thinks Jesus would approve of gay marriage, Carter replied “I don’t have any verse in Scripture,” but added, “I believe that Jesus would approve of gay marriage.”

“The only thing I would draw a line on,” he said, is “I wouldn’t be in favor of the government being able to force a local church congregation ... "

(well then, Jimmy just spelled against Fairfax,va democrats who take it as their power to spend money and do anything they damn please)

(unfortunately, HuffingTon Post is well know led by several feminist racial quota picked editors, who have contributed to fake news ... it's a wonder if they did not hijack Jimmy with false contexts)

-----------------------------

* Is Jimmy just getting old and thoughts getting mushy?

* Jimmy did not mention term limits (1st term / last term)

I don't think Jesus would approve but I don't think he'd sign up for death penalty as some Republicans did. But also I think the republicans that did were democrats hiding - the same republicans that vote democrat on important issues: i think those republicans were taking a dive to undo the pretense that it should not be acceptable by law by suggesting a death penalty (by going to far, to destroy their own position it might be illegal).

Parables did damn those who habitually "spend all day" (gambling, sex, drinking) many times - although "gay" for not working for being self indulgent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jimmy Carter: Jesus Would ‘Approve’ of Gay Marriage, Abortions
Posted by: correction ()
Date: July 09, 2018 01:48PM

" - although "gay" for not working for being self indulgent"

was mistakenly not cut from the end and meaningless.

Re: Jimmy Carter: Jesus Would ‘Approve’ of Gay Marriage, Abortions
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: July 09, 2018 05:42PM

He was a terrible president and he doesn’t speak for Jesus.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.