HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Even left leaning surveys leave no doubt. Conservatives proven to be more attractive, healthier, wealthier, smarter, better informed , more generous , physically stronger and happier than Libtardz .
Posted by: PC retardz ()
Date: April 26, 2018 09:09AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Even left leaning surveys leave no doubt. Conservatives proven to be more attractive, healthier, wealthier, smarter, better informed , more generous , physically stronger and happier than Libtardz .
Posted by: sureokkk ()
Date: April 26, 2018 09:11AM

you prove you are happy and smart by spending your morning finding a bunch of surveys and posting them on Fairfax Underground? Really?

Re: Even left leaning surveys leave no doubt. Conservatives proven to be more attractive, healthier, wealthier, smarter, better informed , more generous , physically stronger and happier than Libtardz .
Posted by: Long Dong Silver ()
Date: April 26, 2018 09:11AM

All I know is that the hot lesbians I do threesomes with are usually liberals for some reason.

Posted by: Trump country ()
Date: April 26, 2018 09:18AM

I regularly spend time in Trump country SE Ohio, trust me, it ain’t crawling with wealth and lardasses are in full force. Anyone with a brain gets out of there as soon as they can.

Date: April 26, 2018 09:37AM

Trump country Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I regularly spend time in Trump country SE Ohio,
> trust me, it ain’t crawling with wealth and
> lardasses are in full force. Anyone with a brain
> gets out of there as soon as they can.

But the liberals in SE Ohio are the ugliest, weakest , unhealthiest, poorest, stupidest , cheapest and most mentally damaged people there.

Posted by: Truuuuee Dat ()
Date: April 26, 2018 11:13AM

This should be a public service announcement.

Posted by: Totally logical ()
Date: April 26, 2018 11:36AM

Makes total sense.

When a person is ugly, dumb, weak and unhealthy

He is going to want other people to take care of him. Hence.. Liberal, angry, and cheap.

Posted by: Doncaster ()
Date: April 26, 2018 11:44AM

This is the tenth thread you’ve created on this subject. Are you trying to convince others this is fact, or are you trying to make yourself feel better about yourself? I know plenty of dumb ugly and depressed conservatives. I actually know more of those than I do dumb, ugly and depressed liberals. I personally don’t care about politics so I don’t have a dog in this fight.

Posted by: conservatives, maybe. ()
Date: April 26, 2018 11:46AM

But trumptardz? Hell no.

The folks of Appalachia are categorically NOT 'attractive, healthier, wealthier, smarter, better informed , more generous , physically stronger and happier' than anyone. And that place is trumptard central.

Posted by: Big Don Studd ()
Date: April 26, 2018 12:10PM

Doncaster Wrote:
> This is the tenth thread you’ve created on this
> subject. Are you trying to convince others this is
> fact,

Trumptards think everybody is as stupid as they are. Like somehow people will just up & change their political views because they’re desperate to be on a side with good looking, physically strong people. As if Trump is some huge, hulking stud of man that women dream about and guys try to be like. Like seriously dude, they don’t realize how retarded they sound.

Posted by: 4vuke ()
Date: April 26, 2018 01:06PM

Libs are bitter ugly little things.

Date: April 26, 2018 02:07PM

4vuke Wrote:
> Libs are bitter ugly little things.

You left out poor, physically weak, cheap and unhealthy .

It's settled science .

Posted by: Wisdom ()
Date: April 26, 2018 02:14PM

When you think of it... Isn't this all that really matters?

Being liberal has been scientifically proven to equal being a total loser. The science is settled.

Posted by: Jghjggg ()
Date: April 26, 2018 05:02PM

You would think the media would be all over settled science like this.

Why don't they like science?

Posted by: Jhfcvbv ()
Date: April 26, 2018 05:37PM

Whoa I thought this was crazy but those findings are all scientifically backed up and reported in the post , NYT , Gallup etc..

It's amazing how this reality isn't common knowledge.

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: April 26, 2018 08:49PM

Anything that is True triggers libtards.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.