HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
14/88 Forever
Posted by: STUD TRUMP ()
Date: April 11, 2018 02:43PM

kike writer, teacher, and filmmaker Susan Sontag:

"The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself."

kike teacher and philosopher Barbara Spectre:

"Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

kike Marxist Harvard professor Noel Ignatiev:

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race...We'll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed...Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity."

beaner university professor Jose Angel Gutierrez:

“We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him...Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes.”

nigger university professor Kamau Kambon:

“And then finally I want to say that we need one idea, and we’re not thinking about a solution to the problem...And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate White people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet.”

nigger rapper and author Lisa Williamson:

“So if you’re a gang member and you would normally be killing somebody, why not kill a white person?”

TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW WHITE GENOCIDE IS A MYTH...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 14/88 Forever
Posted by: Pritchard1 ()
Date: April 11, 2018 03:05PM

Attachments:
FE2C32CD-4449-4212-9275-275124B1C475.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.