HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will u now think twice about stealing one beer? How much does one can of beer cost?
Posted by: Win win ()
Date: April 02, 2018 07:35PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will u now think twice about stealing one beer? How much does one can of beer cost?
Posted by: Judge Roy Bean ()
Date: April 02, 2018 07:52PM

I'm not saying someone should get the death penalty for stealing a beer, I'm just saying that I don't feel sorry for them.

Re: Will u now think twice about stealing one beer? How much does one can of beer cost?
Posted by: Jamal ()
Date: April 03, 2018 05:54AM

Paying for shit is racist! That man should hav given him a damn beer! Iz entitled to muh repaparations!

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: April 03, 2018 06:01AM

"You don’t shoot nobody Thursday and here it is Saturday, and you ain’t said nothing about it.”

Liberalism.
SMH
LOL!

Posted by: all the way with the kkk ()
Date: April 03, 2018 07:21AM

Hmmmmmmmm...........guess if he didn't steal the beer he would still be alive. All he had to do was pay for the beer and he would be alive. Guess his decision wasn't a smart one.

Posted by: Aoow ()
Date: April 03, 2018 07:28AM

all the way with the kkk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmmmmmmm...........guess if he didn't steal the
> beer he would still be alive. All he had to do
> was pay for the beer and he would be alive. Guess
> his decision wasn't a smart one.

Dam bro, what the liberals wouldn’t point out is...if any employee knew u needed a beer or even a few and knew u were going to get shit dead, they probably just give it to u.

I once had a neighbor do this...the cops came to my house with surveillance photos asking me questions...it seemed like my neighbor had committed murder by the looks of things..the idiot stole a six pack...I told the cops I woildve gave the guy the money if I knew he needed it that bad...and he’s black. Soon there will be beer welfare for blacks in need so they don’t get shit

Posted by: D'OHnaldo EGG FARMER ()
Date: April 03, 2018 08:06AM

Thieving beer.

What a noble profession.

Dorian sacrificed his young life for a 40 ounce can of malt liquor. One can only hope to reach such a high status in ghetto life before your ultimate demise at the hands of a humble store clerk making minimum wage.

To the family - Dorian laid in state for days stinking up some junkyard shit hole in Memphis, Tennessee. We thank him for his service and sacrifice for a humble nation. We will all piss on his grave and yours.

Via con Heuvos mi compadre!

Posted by: nog obliterator ()
Date: April 03, 2018 08:31AM

We all know where this was headed.

It starts with a beer, then it's electronics and wheels...then he's raping bitches and makes lieutenant in the local slanging operation.

In criminology they call this handling a small problem before it becomes a big problem.

The foreigners are learning that in order to do business in the ghetto, they need to build a bank like fortress with turnstyle bullet resistant plexiglass. Put empty cans and packages out in the store and have the niggers put cash in the turnstyle before you give them the actual product. It works in Baltimore.

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: April 04, 2018 12:19AM

Shoot shoplifters! It’s the right thing to do.

Posted by: Life Just Keeps Getting Better ()
Date: April 04, 2018 12:41AM

"Man, I'm dying for a beer."

Posted by: No beer for you! ()
Date: April 04, 2018 07:34AM

Keep your filthy mitts off my beer!

Posted by: Will hunting ()
Date: April 04, 2018 07:58AM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> "You don’t shoot nobody Thursday and here it is
> Saturday, and you ain’t said nothing about
> it.”
>

Common sense dictates that would apply exponentially to the person who has been, you know, shot.

Posted by: vhvvf ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:01AM

Shooter Anwar Ghazali in jail for life or deported.

Robber Dorian Harris dead and off the streets.

Yesssssssssssss!

Posted by: Great neighborhood ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:06AM

Does anyone in this video besides the reporter speak English? They are impossible to decipher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HdsXWL-oJs

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:24AM

There are no differences in death, if the shooting is righteous or not.

The trick is to keep yourself out of situations that could get you shot.

Don't assume the level of your indiscretion won't create a level of violence that you didn't expect.

Posted by: Ekkroe ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:30AM

Great neighborhood Wrote:
> Does anyone in this video besides the reporter
> speak English? They are impossible to decipher.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HdsXWL-oJs

Dam bro u are cold...if any negroes Goan git reparations its those 2 old Po black folk, they’re less racist then deez youngins.
Let dem be

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.