HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL : : : Do Think Trump is WORST, HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, LYING, WIFE CHEATING, UMPA HANDS, REALLY BAD FOLKS, REALLY BAD BAD President?
Posted by: MAGA! Trump FTW!! ()
Date: March 22, 2018 10:10AM

I VOTE YES!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL : : : Do Think Trump is WORST, HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, LYING, WIFE CHEATING, UMPA HANDS, REALLY BAD FOLKS, REALLY BAD BAD President?
Posted by: Yankee Dolphin ()
Date: March 22, 2018 10:27AM

Trump is something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

Re: POLL : : : Do Think Trump is WORST, HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, LYING, WIFE CHEATING, UMPA HANDS, REALLY BAD FOLKS, REALLY BAD BAD President?
Posted by: Trump Speak ()
Date: March 22, 2018 01:48PM

Trump is really bad folks, I mean really really bad. Now I'm not saying Trump is bad, people are saying Trump is bad. I'm I right folks? You know I'm right! Right folks! I mean the guy is horrible. I've never seen a president so bad. Horrible horrible, I'm I, right folks?? but, I'm not saying he is bad.

Posted by: Trump Rules! ()
Date: March 22, 2018 03:30PM

I love Trump! The haters get triggered every day and make me laugh. We are living in great times and we have a great POTUS!

God Bless America!

Posted by: What Have You Done Today? ()
Date: March 22, 2018 04:00PM

Posted by: trigger warning ()
Date: March 22, 2018 04:26PM

Aww poor snowflakes need to impeach cuz they get their little feelers hurted! Sad!

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: March 22, 2018 06:57PM

Trump Rules! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love Trump! The haters get triggered every day
> and make me laugh. We are living in great times
> and we have a great POTUS!
>
> God Fucked America!

Posted by: X66T6 ()
Date: March 22, 2018 07:18PM

He's a con man, the people who voted for him are getting exactly what they voted for. And they are happy. Because they've been conned.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 22, 2018 07:32PM

The only problem I have with beta male white faggots that vote for these horror show elitists is they think its mighty white of them. But then they don't have the balls to take responsibility either.

These fucking trumptard bitches on here have no loyalty to anything. They're all scum just like Trump. Trump is a perfect representation of his base. Spot on. And just like Trump does to others, once hes no longer of any value to them, they'll disown him, deny responsibility or any relation to him and divert every discussion about him.

You have to be a really really dirty motherfucker to be a Trumptard. And he has at least 35-40 percent support. Forget Trump, hes a dumb ass that will go down or take us with him. His base must pay. We need a candidate that will prosecute all treason and corruption that has and will occur.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2018 07:35PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: uncle joe ()
Date: March 22, 2018 10:52PM

No , you are!
Attachments:
Trump-Loser.jpg

Posted by: ktcx9 ()
Date: March 22, 2018 11:29PM

X66T6 Wrote:
> He's a con man, the people who voted for him are
> getting exactly what they voted for. And they are
> happy. Because they've been conned.

He is actually way more awesome than I thought. At first I was just happy we didn't get stuck with Hillary. Now I know Trump was part of God's holy plan all along. As a bonus, I get to watch people like you cry every day.

Posted by: White of Amerrica ()
Date: March 22, 2018 11:30PM

First all you losers are not smart like trump. Trump very very very smart so you stuuuupid libs should just shut up!!! I may not of graduated high school but I'm an American and I work for living! So stop calling my stupid! I'm sick of you college folks saying Im stupid because I live in a shakc in the backwoods and druink whiskey! Make WV great Again!

Posted by: wcctu ()
Date: March 22, 2018 11:38PM

White of Amerrica Wrote:
> First all you losers are not smart like trump.
> Trump very very very smart so you stuuuupid libs
> should just shut up!!! I may not of graduated
> high school but I'm an American and I work for
> living! So stop calling my stupid! I'm sick of
> you college folks saying Im stupid because I live
> in a shakc in the backwoods and druink whiskey!
> Make WV great Again!

Some people need to believe in cartoon caricatures. It makes them feel smart.

Posted by: F Libs and Trump! MAGA! ()
Date: March 23, 2018 05:21AM

I VOTE YES, Wait..... What? Ok, I VOTE YES 3X! Fuck libs! Trump is the worst!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 23, 2018 07:52AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> The only problem I have with beta male white
> faggots that vote for these horror show elitists
> is they think its mighty white of them. But then
> they don't have the balls to take responsibility
> either.
>
> These fucking trumptard bitches on here have no
> loyalty to anything. They're all scum just like
> Trump. Trump is a perfect representation of his
> base. Spot on. And just like Trump does to
> others, once hes no longer of any value to them,
> they'll disown him, deny responsibility or any
> relation to him and divert every discussion about
> him.
>
> You have to be a really really dirty motherfucker
> to be a Trumptard. And he has at least 35-40
> percent support. Forget Trump, hes a dumb ass that
> will go down or take us with him. His base must
> pay. We need a candidate that will prosecute all
> treason and corruption that has and will occur.
Attachments:
libtard.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.