HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said
Posted by: sureok ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:36AM

Trump has repeatedly denied that Russia was behind any meddling, even going so far in November as to suggest that he believed President Vladimir V. Putin’s denials of interference over the conclusions of American intelligence agencies.

“Every time he (Putin) sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said at the time, calling questions about Moscow’s meddling a politically motivated “hit job.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said
Posted by: Facebook Trolls ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:38AM

13 Facebook trolls conquered America on Obama's watch. I used to love Obama, but we have to be honest. We lost our country.

Re: “Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said
Posted by: finding nemo ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:44AM

Facebook Trolls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 13 Facebook trolls conquered America on Obama's
> watch. I used to love Obama, but we have to be
> honest. We lost our country.

That is why Trump is insisting the FBI call off the investigation of Russia. Any honest assessment would be that Trump owes Russia and will not act against them. Best case scenario is Trump is a useful idiot whose vanity will protect Russia from sanctions or counter attack.

Posted by: googlet6 ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:52AM

Trump used to say Russia never meddled - putin assured him. Now he is denying he ever doubted Russia influenced the election. What is amazin is he has been briefed since the election with overwhelming evidence of Russian interference. Even after those briefings Trump uttered the Putin assurance quoted by the OP. Trump is caught in a lie about an attack on our Country.

Posted by: piece of wood ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:24PM

Trump is just mad he cannot golf at his FL palace because of how it would look with the FL shooting victims. So he is lashing out.

Posted by: a little tight ()
Date: February 18, 2018 01:08PM

Posted by: Trump Derangement Syndrome=Funny ()
Date: February 18, 2018 02:07PM

A longer thread title please. Faggot

Posted by: conservative editor ()
Date: February 18, 2018 02:17PM

Lol the title is literally a quote from Trump and THAT is too long for you to read. What a fucking dunce. What do you think of the quote? Trump saying Putin said he didnt attack US - we know for sure that is a lie.

Posted by: what a putz. ()
Date: February 18, 2018 05:09PM

believed Putin - what a putz.

Posted by: treason ()
Date: February 19, 2018 01:39PM

Do Trump supporters believe Putin over the FBI? Is this what treason is all about?

Posted by: sureokkk ()
Date: February 19, 2018 10:18PM

Man in charge of keeping us safe believes Russian saying he didnt attack us. We now know Putin did attack us - still no action to protect us.

Posted by: Reliid ()
Date: February 19, 2018 10:20PM

Everytime Trump says "I didn't do it." What Trump really means is "I sure as fuck did that shit."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.