HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Buy stuff on Ebay instead of Amazon; the deals are better and you won't be sending money to libtard asswipe Jeff Bezos
Posted by: Get your junk ()
Date: February 12, 2018 09:43PM

Just the subject line.

Read it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buy stuff on Ebay instead of Amazon; the deals are better and you won't be sending money to libtard asswipe Jeff Bezos
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: February 12, 2018 09:47PM

I've had serious quality and delivery issues with EBay. Amazon 4evuh, white devils!

Re: Buy stuff on Ebay instead of Amazon; the deals are better and you won't be sending money to libtard asswipe Jeff Bezos
Posted by: bezos > trump ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:15PM

Fuck of a lot wealthier, and started out with nothing.
This makes trump very insecure.

Posted by: Gorilla Nigger ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:43PM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've had serious quality and delivery issues with
> EBay. Amazon 4evuh, white devils!

Most likely the problem with delivery issues is due to the fact that you live in the ghetto where everyone steals packages.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:46PM

Haha Trump ruined Amazon for you.

Posted by: loling@gerrytard.com ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:54PM

Haha Trump ruined life for you.

Posted by: fuck wad ()
Date: February 12, 2018 11:09PM

ebay is better when it is buy it now. if you have to bid, chances are some fuck wad will outbid you by 10 cents in the last second. if i do bid, i usually put the highest price i am willing to go and let it play out. sometime i win. sometimes the fuck wad outbids me by 10 cents. another nice thing about ebay is alot of shit is coming from china for dirt cheap with free shipping. it might take a month to get it, but it is cheap. i got a laser pointer for $1, free shipping.

Posted by: LO fucking L at Trumptardz ()
Date: February 12, 2018 11:11PM

Posted by: EBay.Sniper ()
Date: February 12, 2018 11:15PM

fuck wad Wrote:
> ebay is better when it is buy it now. if you have
> to bid, chances are some fuck wad will outbid you
> by 10 cents in the last second. if i do bid, i
> usually put the highest price i am willing to go
> and let it play out. sometime i win. sometimes the
> fuck wad outbids me by 10 cents. another nice
> thing about ebay is alot of shit is coming from
> china for dirt cheap with free shipping. it might
> take a month to get it, but it is cheap. i got a
> laser pointer for $1, free shipping.

Have you ever had a fuck wad outbid you by 10 cents in the final seconds? You didn't mention it so, I wasn't sure...

Date: February 12, 2018 11:21PM

STOP GIVING AID TO "THE ENEMY"!!!!!

IMG_Jeff_Bezos_Palmetto__2_1_OD5UTHNG.JP

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Posted by: fuck you ebay.sniper ()
Date: February 13, 2018 12:55AM

looks like ebay.sniper is a fuck wad

Posted by: my experi ()
Date: February 13, 2018 02:26AM

Ebay is cheaper but Amazon has better service and faster shipping

Posted by: EBay.Sniper ()
Date: February 13, 2018 06:09AM

fuck you ebay.sniper Wrote:
> looks like ebay.sniper is a fuck wad

How can I be the fuck wad? The other guy's name, which he selected...is literally...fuck wad.

Posted by: Hxjfjff ()
Date: February 13, 2018 07:13AM

my experi Wrote:
> Ebay is cheaper but Amazon has better service and
> faster shipping

I use both. Amazon Same day is not always same day. I’ve had delays and Amazon doesn’t even compensate. EBay has more stuff than Amazon and I know how to get the best deals. I have 1,700+ 100% positive feedback and I rarely sell anything on eBay. EBay is better for buyers than sellers.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 13, 2018 07:20AM

Trump ruined Amazon for you?

Posted by: OTOH remember ()
Date: February 13, 2018 02:09PM

Amazon owned warehouses in this area are employing area residents. What is ebay doing to help our local economy?

Posted by: now here's what's hilarious ()
Date: February 13, 2018 02:46PM

If trump sets up his second headquarters in a red state, suddenly all these same trumptardz will be singing Bezos' praises.

Posted by: meanwhile... ()
Date: February 13, 2018 03:10PM

OTOH remember Wrote:
> Amazon owned warehouses in this area are employing
> area residents. What is ebay doing to help our
> local economy?

Kill of 10,000 retail jobs, all the mom and pop ebay sellers (who reside in Ffx) for 500 jobs at bezos whorehouses.

Posted by: just an observation ()
Date: February 13, 2018 03:25PM

have you ever noticed the companies that leverage pervasive control of people - Facebook, Amazon, the media...are owned by Liberals?

Filthy rich Liberals... having that money without giving it all away, doesn't that make them evil? and hypocrites?

Why, yes it does.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.