HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mosaic Law, Christian Crusades and why Westerners need to understand the History of the Islamic Caliphate
Posted by: Mo, Jesus and LilAisha's Husband ()
Date: December 13, 2017 12:00PM

1. The Old T contained laws for Israel who were to show the world the One Living God through obeying him and being set apart from the other nations.
They failed.
The Laws in the old T were Israel for that time.

The prophesying of the New Covenant can been seen here as well in other places in the Old T.:

Jeremiah 31:31-34English Standard Version (ESV)
The New Covenant

31 “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. 33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

Of course this hasn't been fulfilled fully yet because only a small percentage of Jews have actually received Jesus as their Messiah.

2. The Christians during the Crusades were encouraged by the Pope to help their brethren. The Caliphate was spreading and it came by sword and either submit to Islam and convert to it or die. OR the other way Islam moved through and over took large portions of Europe was to Kill the leaders. They would then actually allow those working just under leadership to live carry on their duties. Those who were not Muslim could LIVE but they had to pay an enormous tax in order to remain "protected". Because the tax amounted more than most could afford, people would just SUBMIT and convert to Islam, either giving up their faith if it was weak, or keeping their Christian faith in private as long as they could (same applied for Jews).

So the Crusaders were responding to the Tyranny of the Muslim Caliphate and decided to attack it at it's Capital, Jerusalem and when killing along the way.
(Of course it's more complex than that. There were many other battles as well.)
In the process of the Crusaders "cleaning up Europe", many Jews were killed as well, in part because they physically resembled Muslims.
Some confuse war and killing with murder. The bible has different rules for wars. Also, preventing the innocent from being dragged off to their death is also spoken of in scripture. Many want to accuse Christians of the Crusades, as if they were supposed to allow themselves to be murdered or oppressed by the Caliphate .... (Really?)

3. The Qu'ran speaks against suicide and murder, but in other places it speaks of killing Jews who "hide behind the rocks" and speaks of waging war against he people of the book, etc.

Their Qu'ran is contradictory in many places and in many places it speaks of Moses and includes Jesus (but only as a prophet) and so one could argue that the writing of it was in part aimed at conversion to Islam by Jews and Christians. Ever see the Bumper sticker which reads "Find Jesus in the Qu'ran" ? Well no thank you I have the original version of Jesus' life already in the Bible, written way before the Qu'ran.

The Muslim Caliphate had a foothold in Europe for 1400 years!!! and until Turkey changed it's POV in the early 20th century (less than 100 years ago).

Now the Caliphate is striving to make a come back and Western folks like you and mean who were previously unaffected by the Caliphate here in the Western hemisphere are now seeing the same tactics which were used for Hundreds of years to infiltrate, terrorize, use the powers that be including the court system and the legal and legislative systems to gain power to the point where they can overtake, conquer and force you and I or our children to decide to CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mosaic Law, Christian Crusades and why Westerners need to understand the History of the Islamic Caliphate
Posted by: OnwardChristianSoldiers ()
Date: December 13, 2017 12:21PM

Muck the Fuzzies.

Re: Mosaic Law, Christian Crusades and why Westerners need to understand the History of the Islamic Caliphate
Posted by: Checker of History ()
Date: December 13, 2017 12:26PM

Under the Umayyad Caliphate, forced conversion of Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians were rare. It was a matter of revenue. Adherents of those denominations paid a tax. If you wanted to become a Moslem, it was not simply a matter of saying so.

Pagans, were, of course, forcibly converted to Islam.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.