HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I would like to thank President's Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, Obama, and so far Trump for giving me great returns on my stocks in the Stock Market(Dow Jones)
Posted by: 9kw7p ()
Date: December 06, 2017 08:42AM

I've been in the Dow Jones since 1989 and have only experienced 7 years where the Market went negative. 2002 and 2008 were bad years but by that time I already had enough gains where the losses never touched my principal. I would especially like to thank President Clinton because during his tenure my Stocks rose the most.

I hear all this whining and crying on this site about the President did this or that to the Stock Market.

I've been in almost 30 years in Stocks and can't understand all the complaining about how this or that President fucked the Stock Market. The annual returns over this period shows it untrue.

Again, Thank You to all the Presidents for almost 30 years of great returns!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I would like to thank President's Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, Obama, and so far Trump for giving me great returns on my stocks in the Stock Market(Dow Jones)
Posted by: Digg ()
Date: December 06, 2017 07:04PM

Do you own index stocks?

Re: I would like to thank President's Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, Obama, and so far Trump for giving me great returns on my stocks in the Stock Market(Dow Jones)
Posted by: Brown 0nion ()
Date: December 06, 2017 07:07PM

My stocks are great but even better is checking the stalls for unflushed dirt. If its same-day fresh its actually very tasty

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.