HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
‘I should have left them in jail’: Trump ramps up petulant Twitter war with father of UCLA basketball player
Posted by: very Presidential ()
Date: November 19, 2017 01:44PM

According to the White House, Trump negotiated the release of UCLA basketball players LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hall after they were accused of shoplifting while touring China.

Following their release, Trump boasted on Twitter, “Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump? They were headed for 10 years in jail!” before adding, “….your release possible and, HAVE A GREAT LIFE! Be careful, there are many pitfalls on the long and winding road of life!”

Asked about Trump’s tweets, LaVar Ball — father of LiAngelo — told ESPN, “Who? What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out.”

Trump apparently did not like being dismissed by Ball, and vented on Twitter, saying he should have left the three American students in jail.
Report Advertisement

“Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ‘I should have left them in jail’: Trump ramps up petulant Twitter war with father of UCLA basketball player
Posted by: peep ()
Date: November 19, 2017 01:56PM

-
Attachments:
Lolumad_129b09_1014082.jpg

Re: ‘I should have left them in jail’: Trump ramps up petulant Twitter war with father of UCLA basketball player
Posted by: Triggered Snowflake. ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:03PM

LOCK BOTH OF THEM UP. I BET THE NIGGER KILLED SOMEONE OR DID DRUGS BEFORE
LOCK HIM UP FOR LIFE

Posted by: US citizens ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:06PM

Not mad just posting what our President said. Guess he regrets freeing US citizens from China because they appear ungrateful. Nothing to be mad about just an interesting reaction from a powerful world leader.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:10PM

Does Trump know that's his job? This guy still doesn't realize hes the president. He speaks like some ordinary citizen accomplishing the unbelievable.

Posted by: Triggered Snowflake. ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:10PM

US citizens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not mad just posting what our President said.
> Guess he regrets freeing US citizens from China
> because they appear ungrateful. Nothing to be mad
> about just an interesting reaction from a powerful
> world leader.

HE CAN GO BACK TO AFRICA, AND IF U DONT RESPECT THE PRESIDENT U CAN ALSO GO BACK TO AFRICA YOURE FUCKING NIGGER LOVER ASSHOLE. IF WAS UP TO ME I WOULD LOCK EVERYONE UP WHO IS DISRPECTFUL TO THE PRESIDENT OR SEND THEM TO AFRICA

Posted by: Beta boy Is confused again ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:16PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Does Trump know that's his job? This guy still
> doesn't realize hes the president. He speaks like
> some ordinary citizen accomplishing the
> unbelievable.

It's his job to ensure that Americans who commit crimes in foreign countries are let off without any consequences? I don't think so, cuck.

Posted by: Gerry the FFXU punching bag ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:16PM

President Trump is so empathetic but learning the hard way. Niggers are not grateful for anything.

Muzzie shitstain terrorist obama made a deal to arm Iran with nukes and left Americans in prison there.

What a piece of shit nigger.

Posted by: Trump is a CHUMP ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:17PM

Niggers wont even buy the shit Trump is selling any more

Posted by: Gerry the FFXU punching bag ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:18PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Does Trump know that's his job? This guy still
> doesn't realize hes the president. He speaks like
> some ordinary citizen accomplishing the
> unbelievable.

He is an ordinary citizen accomplishing the unbelievable. Just the way our forefathers intended.

Posted by: shocking posts are here now ()
Date: November 19, 2017 02:44PM

we have a very excited poster here! Congrats on your strong emotions. 'Nigger' - so very shocking and naughty. Its all terribly upsetting to hear such words. You must be very strong and dominant in life! Again, congrats on your Alpha behavior - it reminds me of someone else in a leadership role.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:02PM

Imagine if President Trump had not interceded on the players behalf.

The screaming 'racism' etc., on and on.

He DID intercede and freed them and what does he get for it? Insults.

If you get bad treatment from people no matter what, there is literally no way you should do anything for them.

Trump knows this, but he helped them anyway.

You know why? Because even with his flaws, Trump is light-years better than any Liberal.

Posted by: Butthurt Gerry ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:05PM

Trump is learning the nigger ways. He will adjust. He has never had to deal with these savages in his companies - since they don't hire criminals.

Posted by: making a list ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:13PM

I keep a record of Democrats and people who dont praise Trump so that when Don orders marshal law I can report them.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:16PM

trumpitality Wrote:
> Imagine if President Trump had not interceded on
> the players behalf.
>
> The screaming 'racism' etc., on and on.
>
> He DID intercede and freed them and what does he
> get for it? Insults.
>
> If you get bad treatment from people no matter
> what, there is literally no way you should do
> anything for them.
>
> Trump knows this, but he helped them anyway.
>
> You know why? Because even with his flaws, Trump
> is light-years better than any Liberal.

President Trump is doing what previous presidents have not. His job. He took an oath to protect all Americans and he does. President Trump, like all Americans, do not see race or the color of ones skin. He's not a lib.

Posted by: Trumpensteins Monster ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:25PM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
>
>
> President Trump is doing what previous presidents
> have not. His job. He took an oath to protect all
> Americans and he does. President Trump, like all
> Americans, do not see race or the color of ones
> skin. He's not a lib.

You are aware he's a racist?

Take another hit off that pipe

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:27PM

Trumpensteins Monster Wrote:
> President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > President Trump is doing what previous
> presidents
> > have not. His job. He took an oath to protect
> all
> > Americans and he does. President Trump, like
> all
> > Americans, do not see race or the color of ones
> > skin. He's not a lib.
>
>
> You are aware he's a racist?
>
> Take another hit off that pipe

Yes, it is clear the black kid and his dad are racist. No question at all. Faced with a real president who has not a racist bone in his body all they have is hatred just like Obama.

Posted by: kn7dy ()
Date: November 19, 2017 03:40PM

trump could of done like obama let that US marine rot in mexican cell for taking a wrong turn. but trump is better than that .

Posted by: Admitted Racism in Writing ()
Date: November 19, 2017 04:22PM

Attachments:
ljkh.jpe

Posted by: Gonna support Trump on this one ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:02PM

And I'm no Trump supporter by any means, but he's right to feel pissed about this.

He should, at the very least, have let those shitheads sweat things out for a couple of months over there. Let the Chinese move them from 'house arrest' in their hotel, to an actual Chinese jail. Let the Chinese prosecutor fall off his chair in laughter when they bring up that they weren't read their 'rights', before describing how many years of labor they may be facing. Trump deprived these boys of an educational opportunity.

Posted by: GerryTardin' ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:31PM

He should have left those ungrateful bastards over in the hands of the Chinese. They would have learned a better lesson than getting released. Eff 'em.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:33PM

Well, y'allz know my politics and my opinions on Trump...

I will say unilaterally that generally speaking the POTUS should never intervene on behalf of an American citizen abroad as it relates to legal matters. As a human being, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the laws of the countries you are travelling in. If you commit a crime in a foreign land and the punishment is harsher than your home country...that's too bad. Don't want to face consequences? Don't commit crimes.

The only time the POTUS should intervene is if suddenly the laws of the country in question are not being applied to the visiting American as equally as they would be to one of their own citizens. If the punishment for speeding is 5 years in prison but, for unknown reasons the judge announces a death sentence for the American convicted of speeding then the POTUS, the Secretary of State and all available resources should be brought to bear diplomatically. And not to free the American...just to have equal justice applied.

Posted by: Nog life ()
Date: November 19, 2017 06:00PM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> Well, y'allz know my politics and my opinions on
> Trump...
>
> I will say unilaterally that generally speaking
> the POTUS should never intervene on behalf of an
> American citizen abroad as it relates to legal
> matters. As a human being, it is your
> responsibility to familiarize yourself with the
> laws of the countries you are travelling in. If
> you commit a crime in a foreign land and the
> punishment is harsher than your home
> country...that's too bad. Don't want to face
> consequences? Don't commit crimes.
>
> The only time the POTUS should intervene is if
> suddenly the laws of the country in question are
> not being applied to the visiting American as
> equally as they would be to one of their own
> citizens. If the punishment for speeding is 5
> years in prison but, for unknown reasons the judge
> announces a death sentence for the American
> convicted of speeding then the POTUS, the
> Secretary of State and all available resources
> should be brought to bear diplomatically. And not
> to free the American...just to have equal justice
> applied.

Another ungrateful nigger that hates America. Move back to Somalia cotton picking, shoe shining nigger.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.