HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mexican's for Trump
Posted by: mexx ()
Date: November 19, 2017 11:35AM

No this is not a joke. No I am not trying to troll. I am being sincere when I say this. I live in Southern California where most of the Mexicans live in the United States. I voted for Trump mainly because of my hatred towards the Democratic Party and its leaders. You see, I grew up with Mexican immigrants as parents. They didn't speak a lick of English. They worked hard for their money and never got on government support because they didn't know where to go and how to get it.

All of my parents employers were small-business owners who voted Republican. Some were big-time donors here in Orange County, CA. So I grew up admiring the Republican Party and its supporters because it was them who helped out my parents, and not some Democrat from Sacramento or Washington DC. That's also a reason why I am a Republican today.

Democrats in California do nothing for Latinos. All that I see the Democrats do is increase taxes and increase laws/regulations. I know many people who own and operate Taco Trucks and they hate high taxes and regulations.

I have no regret for voting for Trump. I believe he is doing a great job building up the economy. And for those of you who think Trump's "mean" words towards Latinos, well I got news for you. We Latinos have gone through border hopping, poverty, low-wages, discrimination, deception from our Democratic leaders... do you think a few words hurts us?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mexican's for Trump
Posted by: tsdfiyr ()
Date: November 19, 2017 11:48AM

I grew up with Mexicans and they are hard-working good people for the most part, they came here legally or became legal and want to be American.
They hate the illegals that come here to get welfare and steal.

They vote for Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.