HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm NOT Anti-Trump (Two-Sided Politics)
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: July 31, 2017 05:51PM

By Suicidal Tendencies & Christopher R Rice

What do American politicians have against personal freedom? What do you care if I'm straight, gay, a stoner or a junkie as long as I work and contribute and do no harm who's business is it what I choose to do with my body or my mind or my money?

Why do Christians have anything to say about what I do with my own body? It's not yours.

Why is there a law against gay marriage? Against abortion? Against marijuana? I'd really like to know why in the "land of the free" politicians think they should have anything to say about what I do with my own body? Because that sounds like what I was taught about Communist countries and a form of total control that rules your whole life, even what you are allowed to think. Is that what America and Christianity are really about? Is that what Jesus taught, to be control freaks?

I'm not anti-society, society's anti-me
I'm not anti-religion, religion is anti-me
I'm not anti-tradition, tradition is anti-me
I'm not anti-anything, I just wanna be free

Fascist state, no freedom
Unless you control yourself
Use self expression, lose your freedom
You're undesirable, you go straight to jail

Kill someone, in a war
Get a medal, you're a hero
Protect yourself in every day war
You're undesirable you go straight to jail

I'm not anti-Donald Trump, Trump's anti-me
I'm not anti-government, government's anti-me
I'm not anti-politics, politics is anti-me
I'm not anti-anything, I just wanna be free

Innocent, never guilty
High class lawyer, you are rich
If you're poor must be guilty
Even if innocent you go straight to jail

American justice is a joke just ask Bill Cosby, Jeffrey Epstein or Nicole Brown. Because if you are rich like Zsa Zsa Gabor you can get away with slapping a cop upside his stupid ugly face but don't try that shit in the hood, that's called suicide by cop. Don't believe me? Ask the Saudi Prince how much an American DA cost because he attempted to rape three workers and then refused to pay them but the DA refused to press any charges.

So how much does justice cost in America?

I'll tell you exactly how it works because you're too stupid to see what's going on right in front of you. Lets say I'm rich and I get busted, ever notice the rich get a lot of rehab while the poor get jail time for the same crime? It's a fact. look up the stats, white criminals are given 20 percent shorter sentences for the same crimes but that's just pure racism. What I'm talking about is perverting justice for the rich and well connected.

If you are rich and you get busted you can't go bribing people willy-nilly style because you could potentially get yourself into even more trouble by picking up a bribery charge, right? So what do the rich do in America? They hire a high price attorney right? Sometimes a whole team of high priced attorneys, right? The attorneys work in the courts and they know the DA's and the judges, they see these same cops day in and day out and they know who's dirty and who will accept a bribe to lose or taint some evidence. And when that's not enough you can also bribe jurors, right?

Notice the rich get a lot of hung juries, while the prisons are overflowing with the poor? I don't need to make anything up, just look it up for yourself. Your only duty is stay informed and vigilant but you have shit for brains and wouldn't know what to do even if you figured out how bad the rich are screwing you. Would you? The second amendment really doesn't protect us from the rich buying our political system or from the rich perverting justice or from the rich shipping our jobs overseas or from the rich running up massive debt and refusing to pay their fair share, does it? So what good is a Constitution if the rich can buy off anyone and everyone?

Originally posted here: http://undergroundnewzinc.blogspot.com/2017/07/im-not-anti-trump-two-sided-politics.html
Attachments:
AmyJuggs002.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.