HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NOVA SUCKS
Posted by: Savananh W. ()
Date: July 30, 2017 03:46PM

NOVA SUCKS, I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND I WAS TAKING A COUPLE CLASSES THIS SUMMER. I FAILED ENGLISH 111 BECAUSE THE TEACHER NEVER SEND ME AN EMAIL SAYING TO WORK ON MY ESSAY NOW!!!! HE DIDN'T CARE HE FAILED 10 OTHER STUDENTS OR 1/3 OF THE CLASSS. DONT TAKE A ELI CLASS AT NVCC IF YOU'RE NOT SELF MOTIVATED AND THINK THE TEACHER WILL EMAIL YOU TO COMPLETE THE ESSAY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NOVA SUCKS
Posted by: EVL4Y ()
Date: July 30, 2017 05:46PM

Let me take a shot!

NOVA sucks! I am 18-years-old, and I took a couple of classes this summer. I failed English 111 because the teacher never sent me an email with instructions to begin working on my essay! He didn't care; he failed 10 other students (1/3 of the class). Don’t take an ELI class at NVCC if you're not self-motivated and need the teacher to email you reminders to complete your assignments.

Anyone else want to take a shot?

Savannah, take the course on campus the next time.

Posted by: Trixi Bicknell ()
Date: July 30, 2017 06:11PM

Only one third?

Posted by: think positive ()
Date: July 30, 2017 06:14PM

Trust in Meade, Meade makes all the hurt go away, buy Meade records. tapes and apparel

Posted by: you are the problem ()
Date: July 30, 2017 07:04PM

WHy did you choose an ELI class if you cannot be assed to make set times in your weekly schedule to do some work?

What do you want, the professor to come wake you up every morning with breakfast in bed, and help you pick your outfit for the day and then make your coffee and sit with you while you do your essay when he/she gave you a syllabus day one with the due dates and timelines?

Blame the professor for your inability to PLAN.

If you want your hand held, go to the in person class and HOPE the prof has time for you. GO to the office hours they hold for extra help.

Otherwise, its all on YOU. Prof don't care he gets paid whether you show up/do the work or not.

SO when you get to McDonalds to work- you won't bother to pull the fries out the grease if you notice they look done but forgot to set the timer? Or will you let them burn until your manager pulls them out? LOL fucking lazy slacker. Blaming everyone else for your problems and inability to PLAN.

Posted by: 3tyfu ()
Date: July 31, 2017 12:17AM

IF NOVA SUCKED I MIGHT BE HAPPY

NIGGERS AND SPICS ARE FUCKING EVERYING USING DEMOCRAT TAX MONEY

NOVA IS NOT WORTH A FUCK

Posted by: Coworker Nigger College Student ()
Date: July 31, 2017 07:13AM

I had a coworker that was taking business management and she tried everything in the world to cheat. She spent more time and energy, while working for the company I was working at, than it would have taken to just do the work herself.

She was also sleeping with branch manager that was married. I guess if you can't earn your way you might as well cheat your way through life!

Posted by: black abyss NVCC ()
Date: July 31, 2017 09:12AM

Nova is an abyss that many do not come out of. I graduated High School in 2006. I got decent grades, but figured I'd do nova for 2 years and transfer to save money. I was the first to attend college in my family and really had no idea what the hell I was doing. I figured the people at nova would be able to point me in the right direction. This couldn't be further from the case. No one there was really of any help to me, and my 2 year stint turned into six. Part of this I admit was on me, as I failed math four times before I got passed all the math requirements, but the councilors there were of no help whatsoever.

Posted by: rule 1 ()
Date: July 31, 2017 09:27AM

Use ratemyprofessor before signing up, the good teachers get booked up fast. Be willing to drive if you want the easiest or best teachers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.